October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
I'm crazy, but you like that; ... I bite back.
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 20:01:15 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina walked down the path of Route 122, taking yet another opportunity to find some wild pokemon to take home with her and her fellow Ghost pokemon. Ansel hopped in front of her, able to start the pace as Elaina walked right behind it. Ansel may not look like much but in her fair assessment, he could hold his own. In her opinion, spiritomb was practically her ace. Not only that, but he was the first pokemon she had ever gotten. A smile pressed against her lips when she thought about the day her father gave him to her. She used to be so ... bubbily. She figured she just changed as got older. She was more mature - not as talkative as she was when she was a kid. She still managed to be social whenever the opportunity presented itself, despite her being awkward. She would either randomly greet a complete stranger, or she'd just raise her hand slightly and say 'hey' to them. For her, there really was no in-between. It was one way or the other. Despite her now socially awkwardness, she still had her daredevil streak about her. At least that didn't change.

[break][break]

As she kept walking she heard the commotion to the side of her behind some large bushes. She and Ansel looked at one another, just nodding to the other, believing that it might have been a wild pokemon, and decided to go investigate. However, when Elaina peaked behind the bushes, she realized that it wasn't a wild pokemon. In fact, it was another person. Elaina decided that she had figured she'd reveal herself along with Ansel. "Hiya," Elaina called out to the person, catching the person's attention without their acknowledgment of them yet.

+ Sorry for the wait! hope you like! ^^
[break][break]
+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#CC0066;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 21:12:19 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Behind the tall thicket were a trio of giant bug-type Pokémon at rest: a Yanmega, a Scolipede, and a Beedrill, each of them fitted with saddles and matching sets of reins, much like equine Pokémon commonly wore. Sitting in the Beedrill's saddle, wings at rest as the trio's eyes scanned the vast wetland before them, was a young, green-haired lady in a similarly-colored Ranger uniform. She had just completed her last set of required patrol hours for the month, giving her free reign to do what she wanted until the turn of the year.

The sudden greeting startled Queen Zing, Shalin flinching from not expecting the sudden surge in wing vibration. Her hair stood on end as the venomous bug's wings calmed again, tingling from sitting above the rattling exoskeleton. "Sorry about that!" Shalin looked behind her, greeting the young lady that approached her. "You just startled Queen Zing is all. she didn't mean any harm." As if to apologize, the giant Beedrill turned around and opened her foreleg stings wide, holding them out like a human would their arms to give another a hug. It had to be simply alien to see such a vicious predator, wild specimens often attacking humans on sight, to be so nice.

{WC: 210}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Flit          Yanmega        Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill       Good
Tari          Scolipede      Good
close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 7:29:12 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina should have known better than to sneak up on someone with their pokemon out, especially bug-type pokemon. However, most of the people she had met so far were fairly nice to her, and they only just met recently. One face, in particular, was Josh whom she met in Mauville. It turns out that he is also Mauville's Gym Leader. Even though Gym Challenges weren't really her thing, she might indulge herself in the foreseeable future. But for the time being, her job as a Ranger was her top priority, and it was more than likely going to stay that way for a while now. "It's alright. I should have known better than to sneak up on all of you like that," Elaina said, chuckling nervously while scratching the back of her head. The Beedrill, or Queen Zing rather, seemed to want to hug Elaina as a means of Apology. Elaina wasn't known as a 'hugger', however, it really seemed like the Beedrill wanted to apologize and so, Elaina accepted the hug from the beedrill, wrapping its fore stingers around her.

[break][break]

That was when Elaina finally took note of the girl's uniform, realizing it was a Ranger's uniform. "Are you a Pokemon Ranger too?" Elaina nonchalantly asked, revealing her cadet badge to the woman as a show of respect. Elaina did not know much about the other Rangers of the region and figured that this was an opportunity to at least try and bond with a fellow coworker. "I'm Elaina by the way. This here is Ansel," She started, gesturing to the Spiritomb that was next to her. His abysmal head calmly swirled while eyeing the new faces in front of them. "He may look scary, but really he's not. He's actually very well-behaved." Elaina reassured her.

+
[break][break]
+

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 23:20:47 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Elaina would find the sides of Queen Zing's stings to be a little softer than expected. As it turned out, it was the hidden needle at the tip of the conal stings that made them lethal, not the spears themselves. They had just barely enough sharpness to pierce when thrust, making it difficult for her to accidentaly sting someone. Once she had shown her gratitude toward the fellow Ranger, the bug-type released her. "...I like how brave you are," Shalin remarked. "Most are terrified of her despite that she wouldn't harm anyone unless I asked her to." The buzzing of her wings on its own was jarring, and it was difficult for the forest predator to be perceived as anything except terrifying due to the species' horrible reputation.

"I am! Just passed my exam weeks ago," she answered. "Haven't carved out my specialty yet, but I'm sure I'll find one when I'm out of training in a couple months!" Shalin's green uniform and badge were evident of her being so new. "Seems like you've been with them a while! I know a Ranger friend that's really good at wilderness rescues. We grew up together!"

Ansei was a bit unsettling for the girl to look at. Ghost-types in general were ones she tried to keep clear of, with exception of maybe the Dreepy line. "It... it seems like we have a lot more in common than we thought. We're both Rangers, our Pokémon are both misunderstood..." The list went on. She wasn't trying to hide her distrust of ghost-types. "How often does your Ranger work take you out to the wetlands here?"

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 9:50:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOIBAT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OSHAWOTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR SHELL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 18:20:51 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina accepted Shalin's compliment about how brave she was, despite the fact that it wasn't completely true. Every living creature has some sort of fear within them. To her, it was what one does with that fear that truly makes the person. "I've learned in my lifetime that if someone doesn't accept fear as their constant companion, then no one would be able to overcome it," Elaina said simply with a small smile. "The acceptance of any kind of fear is what can separate someone from others. It may be hard to accept it at first, but once you do, it gets easier," Elaina said, continuing to hold her gentle smile that was pressed against her lips. In her opinion, it was far better than just simply trying to run away from it.

[break][break]

When Shalin stated that she had finished her training a few weeks ago, as well as stated that she hasn't found her specialty as of yet, Elaina immediately responded after she had finished. "Then, we actually finished around the same time it seems. I haven't been stationed anywhere in particular yet, but chances are I will be stationed in Mauville since that's where I'm living. It's hard to believe that I moved here from the Unova Region about a year ago. Just goes to show you how time flies when you make yourself busy," Elaina had said in a tone of admittance. When Shalin had asked her if her work brought her to the wetlands of the region often, Elaina quickly said, "Not very much, truth be told. In fact, I'm just out here to catch some pokemon while I have the free time on my hands," She also admitted to Shalin. In speaking of, as she had finished talking, she spotted an Oshowatt poking its head out of the bushes. She could tell just by the features of its face, which brought a smile to her face, liking that she was able to see quite a few pokemon native to her own region. She pulled a treat from her bag while bending down on one knee, offering it to the little one. It was hesitant at first, however, it decided to come out and gently snatch the treat from her hand. After munching on it for a few minutes, it was happy and gently tugged on her black trench coat, hoping that she had some more.

"I'm sorry, but that was the last one I had. However, I have plenty more back at home. Would you like to come home with me?" She had asked the oshowatt, which gave her a trill of excitement, which obviously meant 'yes.' With that, Elaina took out a Pokeball, catching the Oshowatt, and within a few seconds, the ball clicked just as it began to touch the ground.

+ Catching Oshawott!
[break][break]
+

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 16:27:16 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Despite her young age, Elaina showed immense maturity, whether she realized it or not. Beedrill were a terrifying Pokémon species, boasting not only one of the most painful stings of all Pokémon, but one of the most poisonous, as well. Even the buzzing of their wings was a distinct noise that served as a warning sign for trainers to stay away. "They just have a dangerous reputation is all. But Queen Zing here's as sweet as can be!" Their hunting skill, despite how annonunced their entrances typically were, was enough that cities close to large forests often had to call Rangers in to exterminate or relocate Beedrill hives that popped up too close. It was dangerous work, but work Shalin felt she was prepared for!

The girl's smile grew when she heard Elaina was a Mauville resident. "Interesting! One of my best friends is an Elite out of Mauville. He's part of the reason I got involved with the Rangers in the first place!" She, of course, was referring to Mauville Gym Leader, Elite Ranger, and dancing partner . It had been a while since they had been to Round One for some Step Step Revolution. Perhaps after the holiday season, they could make an afternoon out of that!

It seemed Elaina was out by the wetlands to expand the ranks of her Pokémon roster. "While I'm not here for the same reason, our purposes for being here overlap. If you're headed in that general direction, perhaps I can give you a hand--" her smile grew, "or in this case, a wing!" At the mention of possibly flying with a guest, Queen Zing started crawling toward Elaina, doing her best to put on a facial expression resembling a smile. "I think she likes you!" Shalin slid down from her giant wasp's back.

While the budding Rangers were getting settled, Tari rumbled off after a Noibat that got a bit too close for the Scolipede's comfort. The horned bug-type broke formation to chase down the wild, swerving toward the low-flying Pokémon with her sharp POISON TAIL. The screech following the impact, followed by the sudden shift in wind direction fueled by the bat's TAILWIND, was enough to get her attention away from Elaina. Shalin never had the chance to fly on a Noivern before! Plus, a stealthy flying-type would be a wonderful addition to her team! She wasn't going to let this one get away like it wanted to. "Back in a flash!" On foot, Shalin strode toward the battle Tari was in, she let an empty Poké Ball fly toward the Scolipede's envenomed opponent.

Cating the noibat!

{WC: 438}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 22:13:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKARMORY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DODRIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACUPRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 19:34:08 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina could tell just from the few minutes of talking with Shalin that, Shalin had a bubbly personality. Elaina didn't mind that though. In fact, there were some things about shalin that Elaina herself admired. The two of them seemed to have a liking towards types of pokemon that were misunderstood by the masses. Elaina's ghost pokemon, and her bug-type pokemon. They just seemed to find the beauty in things that most people would consider terrifying, so they weren't completely different from one another if you truly think about it. Shalin also mentioned having a friend that was an elite ranger that resided in Mauville as well. What's more, was that she specifically called them a 'he'. "Wait ... does she know Josh?" She thought to herself, bringing a hand to the bottom area of her chin, trying to process whether the pieces fit or not. From where she stood though, it seemed like that was very much the case.

[break][break]

Another thing to point out, judging from the saddles that were strapped on the back of her bug pokemon, suggested that she and Josh both shared the same fondness for racing, so it wasn't all that far-fetched to believe that they knew one another. "I would like that. Honestly, walking around has worn me out," Elaina said in a tone of admittance. Ansel also agreed, its abysmal head swirling its head violently, showing its distaste for hopping around. That was when Queen Zill made her way toward Elaina, offering to give her a ride. "Perhaps I should look into catching a bird pokemon ... it would be different, to say the least, but having a decent pokemon to fly me from place to place would be a good thing. It beats walking twenty-four-seven," Elaina thought to herself, as she hopped on the saddle of Shalin's beedrill, making sure that she made herself comfortable while also trying not to make Queen Zill uncomfortable as well. That was when she noticed a peculiar shadow, forcing her to look up. She saw what appeared to be a Skarmory flying right above them. This prompted Elaina to say to Queen Zill, "Queen Zill, would you be able to fly up to that bird pokemon? I want to catch it," Elaina said, and without further delay, the Beedrill seemed to have complied with her request. As they made their ascent, Elaina's own confirmation of the wild pokemon was correct.

[break][break]

"Don't worry about attacking it. We'll lure it back to Ansel to deal with." Elaina said to Queen Zill. Surely, Elaina that Queen Zill would be able to probably hold her own, however, Elaina would feel terrible if something bad were to happen to the beedrill if they were to make a frontal assault, so she figured that their job would be luring it back to Ansel to take out instead. Once Elaina and Queen Zill were high enough, the wild skarmory took notice of them, attempting to strike Queen Zill down, however, Queen Zill was rather fast, being able to dodge the skarmory's advances. Once Queen Zill Dodged the wild skarmory's attack, she made a beeline down for the trees below, the pressing against Elaina's face as she was diving down to the ground, her long blond hair violently whipping behind her, yet having a sense of grace about her, while not showing any fear on her facial features. She smirked when saw Ansel sitting on a rock ahead, and within a few minutes of passing him, the Spiritomb fired a powerful shadow ball at the skarmory, knocking it out of the air. Queen Zill stopped, allowing Elaina to toss a pokemon at the half-knocked-out steel bird. As she hopped off of Queen Zill, making her way to the Pokeball with the skarmory inside of it, she wondered if Shalin was doing just as good as she was.

+ Catching Skarmory!
[break][break]
+

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 3:57:10 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin saw Elaina take off a bit prematurely, while she was still digging out something very important for riding any flying insect Pokémon. "HEY! CAN YOU LAND REAL QUICK?!" she shouted over her Beedrill's roaring wings, too distracted in keeping her acquaintance-turning-friend safe to notice a wild Dodrio fleeing past her at close to top speed.

When she landed, the greenhead extended her right hand toward her, a pair of earplugs in her palm. "It's really dangerous to ride on a Beedrill without earplugs," she said with a raised voice to make sure she could be heard despite Elaina's ears possibly ringing. "After all, you're sitting a few feet from a giant bee's wings beating roughly a couple hundred times per second. They might be needed to keep you from going deaf."

---

ooc: skipping

{WC: 133}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 2:49:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAZE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUMINEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STORM DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CAPTIVATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLPOOL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 22:57:40 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina had Shalin calling, which prompted Queen Zill to meet with her master, Elaina not even having to say anything. As she descended back to the ground, however, Elaina noticed that her ears were ringing rather. It was painful, but it was slightly irritating. As Elaina hopped off of the beedrill, Shalin handed her a pair of earplugs, explaining to her that it was rather dangerous riding on a Beedrill without earplugs, which made Elaina immediately piece together why her ears were ringing. "Thanks. Now that you mention it, my ears were ringing as we were descending. I seem to be okay though. Just a mild irritation," Elaina had reassured while putting in the earplugs that had been given to her.

[break][break]

After a good adjustment here and there, Elaina removed her hands away from her ears. "Alright, now I think I can continue flying without my ears ringing," She smiled. Despite having the earplugs, she was able to hear Shalin. "You ready to do some more flying? It's actually pretty fun! The adrenaline rush is kind of amazing," Elaina had said. It was pretty obvious that it was the first time ever flying on an actual pokemon before. Normally, she'd fly by means of a flying taxi.

[break][break]

+ Skipping
[break][break]
+

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 17:46:14 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
For now, the two would be able to hear each other through their ear protection, but once they were in the air, but would be quite difficult over the buzzing noise and the wind. "You're a tough one," the long-haired girl answered, withdrawing her Scolipede and crawling atop her crouching Yanmega. She could already feel the tingling from Flit warming up his wings for takeoff. "It is, isn't it?" she grinned. "Bug Pokémon are amazing for it! Their agility in the air is unmatched. Hold her reins and try to turn her, and you'll see!"

It was a good thing Elaina didn't choose Flit instead; controlling the Yanmega was a handful. Most flying Pokémon could be controlled through body motions or reins. Yanmega required both, as they could fly in any direction while independently facing any direction. She gave a thumbs-up when she was ready. Once both were ready for takeoff, the pair of bugs started beating their wings, both riders experiencing a harsh vibration prior to the bugs taking off. Once they were in the air, the shaking became a lot less intense as they bobbed above the marshland-surrounded road. They could truly appreciate how vast Hoenn's southeast wetlands were!

ooc: Skipping

{WC: 203}
{PC: 5}

Flit          Yanmega        Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 4:31:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DREDNAW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STRONG JAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAD SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANDIBUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BIG PECKS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PUNISHMENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Somewhat The Same [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 19:06:46 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

"It comes with the job," Elaina said, giving Shalin a wink. It was her way of being modest. Sure, Elaina knew that she was strong-willed and all that, but really, she was just an ordinary person, like everyone else. After talking a bit more, they took off together, deciding to look for more wild pokemon. However, after being up in the air, the only thing that Elaina could spot was a Drednaw, poking its head out from a pond below her. "Tempting, but I think I'll let it enjoy its bath," Elaina thought to herself. With her being a few feet apart while flying in the air on Queen Zing, she called out to Shalin, hoping that she'd be able to hear her.

"You find anything!?" Elaina called out to her. She hoped that she would be able to find a pokemon to her liking. Shalin was obviously used to this area of the region, as well as her own pokemon. It was for this reason that Elaina would follow her lead while they were up in the air. Sure, Elaina would be able to find her way, but she also wasn't dumb either. She knew she still had the potential to get lost out here if she wasn't all that careful. That's why the Rangers were taught how to be equipped for such a situation.

[break][break]

+ skipping again!
[break][break]
+

[/quote]