he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
The Language of Flowers [S]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 15:58:05 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

When Gunner looked up Fiorelli Floristry on the Internet, he had not expected the cottage to be a familiar sight. It was, in fact, the very same rustic cottage he and had spied from a hilltop while hiking in Petalburg Woods a few months ago.[break][break]

Heonn was a very small region indeed, and the younger Graves would soon discover just how small it truly was.[break][break]

It was a blustery December day when Gunner walked through the front door of the flower shop. A little more than a week had passed since the Winter Masquerade, and after seeing the floral decorations at the National Museum of Natural History that night, he knew he could count on to produce a simple bouquet that met his needs.[break][break]

"Hello," Gunner greeted upon entering. His golden eyes scanned the interior for the business' owner.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Putting on a Front (December 2022)[break]
Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 5:20:30 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Creating floral arrangements soothed her, more often than not.[break][break]

Even so, the purpose of her flower shop nagged at her sometimes in the corners of her mind. How selfish it was, to still keep the farce going. To tend to her gardens outside as if she had any business pretending her trade of choice was still in the realm of life, rather than death and destruction.[break][break]

Days here in the shop's interior felt more precious, lately. As if one day, sooner or later, she'd run out of them.[break][break]

The chiming of the door's bell startled her from such morose thoughts, and Elisabeth resumed her usual shopkeeper's air of neutral composure, only for it to shift to one of surprise when she recognized her visitor.[break][break]

"Well, if it isn't Gunner of the Petalburg Woods," she said, obviously entertained by his arrival. "It seems you needed flowers after all?"[break][break]

A small Sprigatito purred at her heels, preventing her from moving beyond her place beside her flower displays.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Putting on a Front.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 13:01:14 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner's face broke into a friendly smile when his eyes fell upon Elisabeth. It seemed she belonged nowhere better than in that flower shop, the displays framing her figure in idyllic imagery. Even the presence of the Sprigatito was on brand.[break][break]

"It's good to see you again, Elisabeth," Gunner said, "and yes, I do. I need a bouquet made for a woman I met recently."[break][break]

He approached until he stood beside her at the floral displays.[break][break]

"I'll need it mailed to her office, if that's doable."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 3:56:42 GMT
[nospaces]

"If you know the address, certainly," Elisabeth said, picking up the kitten in her arms. Spriggles nuzzled her fondly, purring at a loud volume, as the florist made her way across the shop to her customer. [break][break]

His intent was implied, but she felt required to ask it of him nonetheless.[break][break]

"It's a gift with romantic overtures, then, I take it?"[break][break]

An arch of her brow sought to confirm her suspicion.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 17:31:47 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner could not help but smile at the assumption, a natural one to make. "No, actually. We're not dating — I'm not interested in that way."[break][break]

And he hoped he never would be.[break][break]

From his jacket pocket, he removed a small sheet of paper torn from a spiral notepad. Scribbled on it in handwriting much more legible than what he'd normally produce was 's name and the address to her office in Mauville Hills. Gunner placed the paper on the counter so Elisabeth could easily read it.[break][break]

"The sentiment is more like… 'I've been thinking of you' but in a platonic way, and 'I'd like to see you again'," he continued.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 1:30:08 GMT
[nospaces]

"Is that so?" Her eyebrow remained arched, but her voice betrayed no skepticism.[break][break]

After all, the customer was always right.[break][break]

She let the wriggling kitten leave her arms, an unhappy mewling announcing Spriggles' displeasure at being abandoned for work, before she turned her full attention to the sheet of paper that handed her.[break][break]

At that her, eyes lit up brightly, and her voice warmed to match.[break][break]

"Oh! You know ?"[break][break]

By the obvious fondness in her tone, she certainly did. And her opinion was a positive one.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 13:44:00 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Elisabeth's familiarity with Summer caused a wide smile to bloom across Gunner's face. Considering Elisabeth's seeming compassion and refinement, her positive reaction to seeing the CEO's name boded well.[break][break]

"I do," he said, nodding his head. "We met a couple of weeks ago and I want to take her out to dinner, but I don't have a way of contacting her except this."[break][break]

He tapped the paper with her office's address on it.[break][break]

"She left a strong impression on me, and I'd like to chat with her more, if she'll allow it," he continued. "So, I don't want to come on too strong in terms of the bouquet."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 0:06:43 GMT
[nospaces]

"Miss Prescott is a difficult to impress woman," Elisabeth said, though her tone seemed far from put-off. On the contrary, she seemed to relish the challenge inherent to the notion.[break][break]

She pondered this for some time, calculation flashing across her green eyes with a frightening sharpness of cunning that would be new to him, before a revelation brought a smile to her lips. Fingers snapped decisively as she proclaimed:[break][break]

"I have just the thing, I think."[break][break]

Without warning, she departed for the greenhouse to the left of the cottage, leaving Spriggles the Sprigatito meowing loudly at 's feet until her return. When she reentered the cottage, beautiful violet-blue flowers were gathered in her arms, which she splayed out on a table in front of him.[break][break]

Their hue was remarkably reminiscent of 's memorable hair colour.[break][break]

"Hyacinths and blue salvia," she said, sounding absurdly pleased with herself. "They're perfect."[break][break]

Elisabeth beamed up at him, forgetting for a moment he would have no idea what meanings they conveyed. Alas, the florist was too caught up in her own personal victory at present for that detail to come to mind.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 12:30:43 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner waited patiently while Elisabeth disappeared from the building. The Sprigatito at his feet meowed incessantly all the while, and he eventually caved.[break][break]

When Elisabeth returned, Gunner was crouched on the ground, petting the small green cat behind the ears. He looked up to see her carrying gorgeous bunches of blue-violet flowers reminiscent of Summer's hair.[break][break]

"They're certainly very beautiful," he said, rising to his feet — much to the Sprigatito's dismay.[break][break]

Elisabeth's triumphant smile was so infectious that Gunner could not help but smile back, albeit in a more subdued manner.[break][break]

"Do they convey my message well?" he asked, raising a hand to lightly cradle the petals of one hyacinth.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 0:41:23 GMT
[nospaces]

"They have two different meanings."[break][break]

The abandoned Sprigatito began to paw at Elisabeth's skirt, looking pitifully crestfallen as her attention remained on the interloper in front of her. The feline yowled in the hopes of interrupting the discussion, only to be soundly shushed in response.[break][break]

"The blue salvia," Elisabeth said, indicating the vivid purple flowers, "are a way of saying you are thinking of someone." Platonic, but not lacking in implication, should there be dual-intent.[break][break]

Then she nodded to the hyacinth petals in his hand, and said with a sly smile, "Hyacinths are a sign of playfulness. Since you said you aren't looking for anything serious at this moment in time."[break][break]

Something would assuredly see as a bonus, and not a fault.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 13:16:05 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Then they're perfect," Gunner said in agreement, taking out his wallet so they could make the transaction. He was certain, though, that Elisabeth would still want to go over certain details: vase, note, and anything else he didn't know to expect.[break][break]

Turning his attention from the flowers to the woman holding them, he tilted his head at Elisabeth, his curiosity getting the better of him.[break][break]

"Do you know Summer well?" he asked. "By the way you talk about her, it sounds like you might be friends."[break][break]

It would be helpful to learn more about the blue-haired beauty before meeting her, if Elisabeth was willing to part with such knowledge. After all, one could not trust the Internet for what it revealed about people with high status and wealth.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 3:25:50 GMT
[nospaces]

A binder was procured, its interior filled with several tasteful options for purchase, with costs listed in elegant, easy-to-read lettering beside each. It was as he suspected: vases, scented cards, ribbons, and more were provided, all highly customizable to whatever budgetary constraints and aesthetic needs he desired.[break][break]

"We've known each other for, hm, I suppose a year now?"[break][break]

How time flew. It felt simultaneously like a long time since she'd left Kalos, and at the same, as if she'd moved to Petalburg just yesterday.[break][break]

"She works often these days, but yes, is someone I am very fond of."[break][break]

Elisabeth tilted her head at , as curious as the cat pawing at her heels.[break][break]

"Why? Was there something about her you wanted to know?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 14:18:55 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner took his time to peruse the binder, leafing through the pages carefully. A year was a long time to get to know someone — enough time to grow close, even. He wondered if Elisabeth was aware of the activities of Prescott Industries, the legal ones and any illegal ones besides.[break][break]

But that seemed unlikely. The woman was a florist with a small business in a cottage. Gunner doubted she was familiar with the kind of work Summer did.[break][break]

"Not really," he replied with a shrug. "I guess I'm wondering if there's anything I should know ahead of time about her. I only met her briefly, so we didn't get to talk much. The flowers and an invitation to dinner will come as a surprise, I'm sure."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 4:38:32 GMT
[nospaces]

"And yet she clearly made an impression."[break][break]

It didn't occur to the florist for a moment that a man like might have ulterior motives towards , despite the fact it was the thought that most often ran across her own mind when men showed interest in Elisabeth, herself.[break][break]

Instead, her mind drifted to conversations had with the Prescott CEO in clubs, nail salons, and elsewhere. Mostly, she recalled the way they hinted at a wistful sort of air, a dislike of her current romantic circumstances.[break][break]

"First impressions of Summer can make her appear difficult to please, or haughty. I would say the one thing to keep in mind regarding her is that the world asks women in her position to appear harder than they are."[break][break]

Tired of being ignored, the Sprigatito sulked over to the sunlight afforded by the nearby window, curled up in a ball, and begun to take a midday snooze.[break][break]

"But I would not mistake her as being unkind. She is more caring than she dares to show, sometimes."[break][break]

Something the two of them had in common.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 12:54:25 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner could not help but tilt his head in acknowledgment of Elisabeth's point. "A very strong impression, I guess."[break][break]

As the florist spoke, he nodded slowly, absorbing the information like a sponge and turning it over in his mind. It was not surprising advice, but he appreciated the reminder all the same.[break][break]

"That makes a lot of sense. I can't imagine how cutthroat her world must be, considering what it takes to reach such heights. I'll do my best to treat her for the woman she is, not the woman her career forces her to be like."[break][break]

Turning again to the binder, he chose an elegant vase for the flowers Elisabeth had selected, as well as a sky blue ribbon for decoration and stationery for the note he wanted her to include. Once everything was hashed out and paid for, Gunner tucked the piece of paper with Summer's name and address into his wallet, which he slipped into his back pocket.[break][break]

"Thanks for your help today, Elisabeth. It was nice seeing you, too," he said, flashing her a genuine smile of gratitude. "I'll let you know how it goes with Summer."[break][break]

After exchanging farewells, the man exited the flower shop in high spirits.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]