6,218 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
A Dragon's Workout!
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 23:06:45 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh had tried to make that exact point to the greenhead many times about her bug-types. "I've told her that a Flygon might be the only Pokémon she could even try that with. And even then, I worry for her. Does she not know just how fast they move?"

His arrogance showed in their impromptu race, too. When the two Dragonite leaped into the air and raced down the mountainside, Oliver's Dragonite surged way ahead of Tiamat. It was hard to keep him in sight. Josh shook his head as the other Ranger's dragon quickly turned into a speak. As much as he didn't want to "cheat" by using Tiamat's ultimate speed move, it was the only way he was winning their race.

"Tiamat, EXTREME SPEED!" Josh cried. The dragon's leathery wings disappeared into a hum, shooting past his own shockwave. The supersonic pace was intense, Josh's body rattling not only from his mount's vibrating wings, but from flying through the sonic burst his mount's frame created. And even then, the burst of speed would not be enough to catch up to Oliver and his Dragonite at the bottom of the hill. Hanging his head in both disappointment and embarrassment, there was only one thing Josh could do at the bottom of the foothills.

"I... I owe you an ap-p-pology, Ollie," Josh slowly admitted, stammering from the physical stress of what all of his Pokémon, not just the flying one, had put him through. "I didn't mean to come off like that before the flight. I was wrong, and I didn't mean to tell you how to raise your Pokémon. What's ultimately most important is what works best for the both of you." His frown turned upside down as he tried to lighten the mood with a joke. "And if your Dragonite beat mine in a race, even with mine using Extreme Speed, clearly yours doesn't need it, after all!"

{WC: 323}
{PC: 8}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Tiamat        Dragonite      Good
Kokusho       Hydreigon      Good
Simba         Pyroar         Good
Braver        Arcanine       Good
Verte         Flygon         Good
Wiley         Furret         Good
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Pain makes you stronger, heartbreak makes you wiser, and fear makes you braver
awards
229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
A Dragon's Workout!
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 2:27:55 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
When they landed in a turning slide to face Josh, Oliver felt some stinging pain on his face. He hadn't exactly expected to go into a race, let alone fired up like that, so he didn't bring any of his actual riding gear with him. Still, he didn't see Josh surge ahead of him. When they had turned, Josh was there, tailing. Once the man stopped and got off, clearly out of breath from not just his previous rides and the race, the man also seemed disappointed and embarrassed. So far as to clearly state that he owed him an apology. The joke did make him smile a little. "So long as you don't tell someone how to raise their Pokemon again. It's one thing if its abuse, its another if it's just their style or have a purpose in mind with their movesets. It's also a quick way to piss someone off. Come on to Lavaridge. The sand baths and hotsprings are fantastic! My treat." The red head led the way, clearly having accepted the apology and showing that there were no hard feelings. It would be great for everyone's muscles. Even he had a lot of exertion put on him from the race to show Josh up.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,147 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Dragon's Workout!
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 2:37:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: