awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 12:55:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"He'll inhabit a Luxury Ball when I ask him to, but more often than not he prefers lounging in my draciary," Remiel responds, pausing when he hears a thunderous stomping approaching them. Sure enough, a GOLURK emerges from the trees thereafter.

It prepares a FOCUS PUNCH at the sight of them. Despite the size difference, however, Remiel's Umbreon puts itself forward and strikes the golem down with an IRON TAIL. The crown prince then proceeds to capture it with an empty ball before turning back to Matias and the gallant Virizion.

"How did you two meet?"

✨ catching golurk

SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
DUO-WILD - PSYCHIC/GHOST

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 15:56:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","stomachmouth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"huh. a training session between zekrom and groudon would be interesting. well, less training and more fighting, i guess."[break][break]

the hardest part of that scenario is damage control. they'd likely have to find a space so secluded that they'd be allowed to wreak havoc as long as it's controlled. as fun of a thought it is, it just isn't realistic.[break][break]

"at the star tournament over a year ago. all three swords of justice were watching, apparently, and made themselves known during the ceremony at the end."[break][break]

a bronzor floats by shimmering in a SAFEGUARD.[break][break]

"kyle and melody have the other swords."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
psychic/ghost[break]
skipping![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 21:07:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MIME JR. APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECYCLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALAKAZAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE GOLURK!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 9:45:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
His eyes gleam with excitement at the thought of their two legendary Pokémon sparring. He imagines much of the same that Matias does, with the added benefit of having pored over years of mythology and murals regarding such scenes. "I might have just the place in mind for such training." He mentions, watching as a curious MIME JR. waddles up to greet him and his Umbreon.

Nevertheless, he listens to the story of Matias' meeting with Virizion as he crouches down to greet the little tyke. "Oh, yes, now I remember... I left the STAR TOURNAMENT early that day, but I'd seen the ceremony on television. It makes sense for the SWORDS OF JUSTICE to have chosen such powerful trainers. Three of the Elite Four, no less." He adds, feeding the Mime Jr. a poffin before turning over with a smile.

✨ befriending mime jr

SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
DUO-WILD - PSYCHIC/GHOST

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 10:51:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"oh. the league has a few legendaries i train with regularly as well. it might be possible to train alongside the likes of tapu koko, heatran, and diancie."[break][break]

in that scenario would groudon and zekrom team up, then? likely not. all three legendaries would likely go at it in an epic free-for-all. the thought of it has him grinning.[break][break]

"what place do you think we could train at?"[break][break]

a wild alakazam's FLASH shines at them for a moment like a trained officer sweeping through a crime scene. it lowers its spoon after and carries on.[break][break]

"there's a fourth sword of justice, keldeo, but i don't think it was present."

[break][break]

psychic/ghost[break]
skipping![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 4:18:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSCLOPS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRAVITY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BANETTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE MIME JR.!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2023 11:46:02 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel finds that fascinating. Team Rocket provided its own opportunities, of course, and S.P.E.C.T.R.A. utilized its HOLO-DECK to simulate battles against registered legendary Pokémon and their avatars. But there was truly nothing like going up against the real thing.

A BANETTE seems attracted to the excitement brimming off these two men and casts the spell of a GRUDGE against them as recompense. Thankfully, Remiel's Umbreon catches on quickly and strikes it down with an IRON TAIL. The prince spares a moment to toss an empty Luxury Ball at the possessed doll before returning to his conversation.

"It's an uncharted island west of PACIFIDLOG TOWN. I bought it some time ago for a battle tournament I had intended to fund." He adds, wondering himself where KELDEO might be in the meantime.

✨ befriending banette

SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
DUO-WILD - PSYCHIC/GHOST

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 16:10:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"you bought it."[break][break]

he repeats, laughing at the realization.[break][break]

"i often forget just how rich you actually are."[break][break]

it's incomparable, really, even with matias who has spent most of his life saving up and not spending. some wealth is just out of his reach.[break][break]

much like this wild dusclops is as it slips into a realm he does not want to venture into. it disappears.

[break][break]

psychic/ghost[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 5:29:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WYRDEER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHIELD BASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLE PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUNNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNCHRONOISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC COAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE BANETTE!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 9:01:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel nods at the initial phrases, though smiles when Matias laughs shortly thereafter. "That's a good thing... right? I would say so, anyway." The prince chuckles. It wasn't often someone saw him for more than just a wealthy prince. Such an image came with plenty of misconceptions and stereotypes about his character, too.

"To be fair, the commonwealth of GALAR covered some of the cost. The battle tournament we had planned would serve as a means of strengthening its bond with HOENN. Though things have only worsened since then..." He adds with a sigh.

⏭ skipping

SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
DUO-WILD - PSYCHIC/GHOST

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 10:32:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"it is."[break][break]

it either means remy is modest or matias is just shit at reading people. he likes to think it's the former.[break][break]

wyrdeer's INTIMIDATE isn't nearly enough to dissuade virizion from approaching. it recognizes power and gravitas, so the wyrdeer bows down, submitting to a pokeball.[break][break]

the mention of galar has him chuckling.[break][break]

"they didn't take well to the fact that we let loose that thing, huh?"

[break][break]

psychic/ghost[break]
catching wyrdeer![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 0:15:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CERULEDGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITTER BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ALLY SWITCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DECIDUEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE WYRDEER!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 23:58:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel shakes his head. "The general public is always quick to point the finger at someone for their problems, even when they don't have all the truth at their disposal... in that sense, I don't think we've evolved much past the dark age of witch hunts." He adds.

There was no doubt in his mind that Hoenn was partly responsible for the events leading up to the DARKEST DAY. Though that was not something Remiel cared to bring up now, especially when a DECIDUEYE decided to appear from the trees above to fire an arrow at them. Thankfully, his Umbreon was quick to DETECT the attack before striking it down with an IRON TAIL.

Afterward, the prince would cast an empty Luxury Ball at the unconscious owl that fell.

✨ catching decidueye

SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
DUO-WILD - PSYCHIC/GHOST

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 11:14:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"well, is it much of a witch hunt when we know who did it?"[break][break]

ceruledge's BITTER BLADE glows in the near distance, calling for their attention which matias so happily gives.[break][break]

virizion's STONE EDGE meets it, knocking it backwards where a pokeball finds it.[break][break]

he looks back at remy to finish his thought.[break][break]

"team rocket."[break][break]

he sneers.

[break][break]

psychic/ghost[break]
catching ceruledge![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SUCH IS THE HAND OF FATE
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 5:49:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLITTLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRUMPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SNORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCH UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TEETER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights