saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aerialace
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 16:00:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","stomachmouth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"you sure? i don't mind."[break][break]

which is odd considering how his last conversation with ended with her slapping him across his face. he had long forgiven her, of course, given his merciful nature, but perhaps he should not have been so quick to forgive.[break][break]

"i'd hate to think she's connected to rocket in some way."[break][break]

the thought makes him frown the same way a wild geodude does. he ignores it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
rock/fairy/dragon[break]
skipping![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aerialace
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 4:28:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Well, I think both of us may be . . . intimidating. I don’t want her to feel like she’s on trial,” which maybe she should be. With the revelation that Megalopolans had integrated themselves seamlessly into The League, they couldn’t be too careful. A head Scientist fraternizing with Rocket would be disturbing.

A small cry of a baby pokemon tugs at Eva’s faint maternal instinct for a moment. She suddenly veers off to search the crevices of the rocky outcropping, “Awww, poor thing,” she coos, reaching into retrieve a small Cleffa. The baby’s arm was wounded, likely from fleeing a predator. Eva snuggled it close to her chest to comfort it, muffling the sounds of its sniffling.

DW: rock/fairy/dragon
Befriending Cleffa!
-2 pokeballs

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aerialace
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 7:38:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOODRA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARMALDO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUSH CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CLEFFA!
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aerialace
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 8:10:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"maybe she should be."[break][break]

maybe that's what it'll eventually come to. the trial of . his fond feelings for her matter little if she's involved with team rocket. if it were true, he would show her no remorse the same way he would with any other turncoat.[break][break]

the thought agitates him.[break][break]

"but sure. you can ask her. i think it comes off less harsh from you."[break][break]

because he would not bother holding his tongue.

[break][break]

rock/fairy/dragon[break]
skipping![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aerialace
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 18:01:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The Cleffa’s small cries had died out, and it tucked itself into the nook of Eva’s arm, closing its eyes to go to sleep, “Don’t worry! I’ll get down to the bottom of it,” Matias could trust her. She wanted to snuff Rocket out just as much as he did . . . though their means to get to that solution would likely differ.

She ignores the wild pokemon just off the path and continues forward behind the steady pace of the Galarian Rapidash, “Have you taken Groudon into a rift yet?” she was curious to know how the legendaries may react to such unstable splits in space and time. They were likely more sensitive to whatever powers were at work there.

Skipping!
-2 pokeballs

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aerialace
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 7:15:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AZURILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGEPI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPER LUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BESTOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AERIAL ACE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aerialace
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 10:47:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"no, but virizion has been in the border."[break][break]

if only because the sword of justice would've held it against him otherwise. virizion craves adventure as much as he does, it seems.[break][break]

"i'm wary of using groudon in the rifts. i'm not sure how it'll react to it, or how the rifts would to it."[break][break]

the azurill is ignored as it AQUA JETS along the route.

[break][break]

rock/fairy/dragon[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aerialace
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 4:53:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The other babies that pass by seem unharmed, healthy, happy, so Eva lets the little pokemon be. She continue to cradle the tired Cleffa in her arms, holding it against her chest.

“I feel the same way,” she admits, “I hesitate to bring Rayquaza. They aren’t thrilled about losing the connection, especially when I put on my Sygna Suit,” which seemed to be a necessity in the rifts. She gets more push back from the serpent than she'd care to admit. The bond id still fresh and they butt heads from time to time but it grows stronger every day and sometimes she finds herself struggling to act against its will. Not out of obedience, but out of a growing desire to remain close to them and respect their fears.

Passing!
-2 pokeballs

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aerialace
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 5:59:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OMANYTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ANORITH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUSH CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aerialace
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 10:52:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"i still can't believe you bought a sygna suit. i'd hate to give up my powers."[break][break]

but the suits do help them stay in the rifts for longer so maybe he should look into them. 's seems to help him.[break][break]

glancing over at the ground, he sees two fossils come to life, poking out to breathe fresh air.[break][break]

he ignores them both.[break][break]

"it's probably safer not to bring them into the rift anyways."

[break][break]

rock/fairy/dragon[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aerialace
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 1:42:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE OMANYTE FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIND