saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 10:14:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","stomachmouth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"so we're going to venture into the pyre rift again later this week."[break][break]

he had told all about their first two trips in. about how had died on the first. about the spirits they saw and fought. all of them being reasons to avoid the rift but they're adventurers. thrill-seekers. it's why they mesh together so well.[break][break]

his urshifu stands at the ready, watching their surroundings.[break][break]

"wanna come with us?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
rock/fairy/dragon[break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 19:36:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Route 115, somewhere Eva doesn’t think she’s had the pleasure of venturing yet. She’s happy to do it alongside Matias. The Dragons seemed restless this time of year, and Eva was curious to see why.

“Oh really?” she mused out loud, peeking around the tall outcropping of rock to see where the split in the path may lead. The Shiny Galarian Rapidash walked beside her also peeks her head around, the pastel colors of the pokemon’s mane falling across Eva’s shoulders.

Her recent adventures to The Mechanical Kingdom were . . . quite eventful, “Yeah! I’d love to,” she decides, wanting to explore each rifts as best she could, “I wouldn’t be crashing your party though, right?” the Swords of Justice seemed to have a good thing going.

DW: rock/fairy/dragon
-0 pokeballs

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 22:35:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TINKATON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOOMY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GOOEY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] IRON TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 15:03:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"of course not! if anything, penny's the one crashing the party."[break][break]

they're known as the swords of justice after all, and he supposes does fit in considering how many losses she takes on the daily. maybe keldeo would be fitting for her.[break][break]

but he chuckles, continuing.[break][break]

"i'd love for you to be there. we haven't ventured into any of the rifts together yet."[break][break]

goomy's GOOEY body drags along the ground as it slides past them, ABSORBING everything in its path.

[break][break]

rock/fairy/dragon[break]
skipping![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 1:28:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva considers it a moment. Of course, she wants to go with him. He’s the only one she really wanted to explore the rifts alongside. Of course, with there being so many to explore they’d inevitably be pulled in different directions.

“Alright,” she decides, gently patting the Galarian Rapidash as it moves past her towards the strange pink pokemon tapping a rock with its hammer, “I’m in!”

Eva flips out her pokedex to scan the Tinkaton, a Paldean pokemon she’s unfamiliar with. The fairy-type didn’t take the Rapidash’s approach kindly and swung at Mint with its hammer. The Rapidash dodged the KNOCK OFF and promptly STOMPED down on the pokemon’s weapon. Eva used the distraction to toss a pokeball at the Tinkaton.

“You know, when we were in the Mechanical Kingdom, I fought him again . . . The Wolf, , a consistent pain in their ass.

Catch attempt for Tinkaton!
-1 pokeballs

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 5:56:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GARDEVOIR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CAPTIVATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DREDNAW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STRONG JAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]JAW LOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAD SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE TINKATON!
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 9:47:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

i'm in![break][break]

that alone is enough to brighten his day. oh, how he loves her.[break][break]

a wild drednaw's TACKLE can be seen coming from a mile away. urshifu is quicker to DETECT it before moving up to slam its IRON HEAD into the drednaw. HEADBUTT isn't enough to push back so the drednaw ends up getting pushed out of sight.[break][break]

his expression twists into a scowl at the mention of .[break][break]

"what happened?"

[break][break]

rock/fairy/dragon[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 18:07:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Before Eva and the Glarian Rapidash have time to react, the Gardevoir that peeked around the stone disappears in a flash. Eva retrieves the Tinkaton’s pokeball before turning around to watch the Urshifu take on the Drednaw. Her lips pull into a frown, every time she sees one of those fighting-types, she can’t help but think of – another pain in their ass.

Eva knew Matias wouldn’t like hearing that, but she figured it was important to keep him updated, “For some reason, he was a part of my exploration party to The Borders,” The Galarian Rapidash snorts, trotting forward to try and find the Gardevoir, “As expected, he attack and I,” speaking of which, she needed to have a conversation with her Science Sister in regards to why they were on the mission in the first place, “He was wearing a different mask this time, though. Ironically, a lamb,” she snorts briefly, clearly amused by the information.

Skipping!
-1 pokeballs

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 5:24:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRANBULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE FANG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KOMMO-O APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKY UPPERCUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NOBLE ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLANGOROUS SOUL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DRAGON BREATH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 8:47:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

matias' urshifu is nothing like 's. his own is much stronger, faster, and wittier. but it's not like they would ever get the chance to find out since has seemingly disappeared again.[break][break]

one day, perhaps.[break][break]

for now, his attention returns to .[break][break]

"that fucker."[break][break]

a kommo-o's DRAGON BREATH pours toward them, buffeted back by urshifu's SURGING STRIKES. the dragon-type flees shortly after, outmatched.[break][break]

"was there anyone else in your party? i guess you and both made it out alright."

[break][break]

rock/fairy/dragon[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 6:26:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Matias’ Urshifu is superior in every way – and not just because it belonged to Matias over the League turncoat. One on one, Eva would certainly put her money on Matias’.

“Hmph, yeah,” she rolls her eyes in annoyance and just the thought of and also that she couldn’t try and grab him in the Mechanical Kingdom. Now, he was back out in the world probably wreaking havoc wherever he went.

“You know what,” her face twists in thought now that she thinks back on it, “There was someone else. Someone knew,” he seemed to aligned with Bryan but . . . she couldn’t be certain, “I don’t remember his name. I don’t think he attacked us though,” or maybe he had. It all happened so fast that it was a blur within the burning steam, “I’ve been meaning to talk to Illeana about it but I haven’t gotten the opportunity,” they dispersed quite quickly after their excursion.

A Granbull also flees in the wake of the Urshifu’s SURGING STIKES, to intimidated to get close.

Skipping!
-1 pokeballs

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 22:55:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLURPUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON SPORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OMASTAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aerialace
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 10:35:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"that's interesting."[break][break]

he will have to ask about this as well. while it is a possibility, he thinks he knows illeana well enough to assume she won't fraternize with the enemy. but then again, it's not like he knows her very well.[break][break]

"do you think he could've been with rocket? bryan's partner, maybe?"[break][break]

the wild omastar reminds him of kanto, how he had come across a swarm just before leaving the region. he ignores this one the same way he did then.

[break][break]

rock/fairy/dragon[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aerialace
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 19:05:18 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Sounds like is about ot be bombarded with questions by them both. Perhaps they should just confront her about it together. That may be too intimidating though . . . “I’ll talk to her about it,” Eva waves her hand to signal she’s got it under control.

Eva wrinkles her nose at the Omastar out of water chasing a Slurpuff. It looks silly pulling itself across the ground with its tentacles. No way it will catch the other pokemon.

“I think he may have been,” Eva had thought about it quite thoroughly since the return. It disturbed her further to think may be in cahoots with the enemy. However, maybe even Illeana didn’t know he was associated with the Rocket Beast. How could she? She seemed just as surprised when was revealed.

Skipping!
-1 pokeballs

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aerialace
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2023 4:06:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFFA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRIEND GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AROMATHERAPY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GEODUDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing