part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 6:05:35 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

While everything had been handed over to to handle at the meeting, discussing the idea with other parties, like a head ranger or a military elite four, may be a good way to ensure his proposal is accepted. He thinks it's a good idea, he wants it to work. But, well, for him, he wants to stem the flow of information, and choke out any Rocket who may seek out NAUTICA's help. [break][break]

That's his plan anyway. The most he thinks knows is that they're out on patrol, scouting the Silent Icelands for anything else the many other patrols with scientists may have missed. Defending against KYUREM and its ice was another thing on the docket for Hoenn's defense
[break][break]

+ | steel/ice [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 8:56:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","stomachmouth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

yes, the most matias knows is that they're out on patrol and nothing more. that reason alone is enough to drag him all the way out to the silent icelands, a cruel place that stings with the bitter memory of their failure.[break][break]

but they must celebrate their success as well. they are still alive, after all.[break][break]

"it's still cold as shit here, huh?"[break][break]

he chuckles as they begin patrol.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
ice/steel[break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 9:25:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNOVER APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW WARNING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WOOD HAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRUANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VICE GRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 0:21:34 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Yeah, feels like 20 degrees lower than anywhere else in Hoenn." he said as his Florges takes point, floating idly in search of...well anything alive. "You'd think with Kyurem gone, it wouldn't be this bad." That thing had left something in it's wake, clearly. [break][break]

His partner watches a Snover idle by, and does nothing to intercept it. Paxton zips his jacket up all the way to the top. "Has anything wild come from these patrols yet?" he asked.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 10:37:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

the fact that kyurem's disappeared yet the cold remains is telling of just how powerful it is.[break][break]

"nothing too wild. just a few strays here and there."[break][break]

as he answers, a durant idles by as well. perhaps it's friends with the snover? either way, he ignores both of them and focuses on their patrol.[break][break]

"the real fun is in the rifts. have you gone into one yet?"

[break][break]

ice/steel[break]
skipping![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 4:16:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HONEDGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD METANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLET PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 4:24:16 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"That's good. Maybe the cold is keeping everything but Ice Types away." he said as they passed by one of the many pokemon grave sculptures stuck in the Icelands. [break][break]

"Sure, just one though. Have to gather my thoughts on it and go with a plan the next time. That Mechanical Kingdom is fascinating." he said with a small now. "You? Having a good time with it?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 8:14:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"ice and steel, apparently. but i think a number of them have started to make their way across hoenn."[break][break]

he shrugs a shoulder as he looks at an incoming honedge. it looks at them with its singular eye before moving on.[break][break]

"i am. the rest of my expedition team, not so much. one even died during our first trip to the border."[break][break]

even if he shouldn't, the urge to chuckle does hit him. he refrains from doing so, however.[break][break]

"she's alive now, though, so no worries."[break][break]

he's talking about because who else would die on their first trip?

[break][break]

ice/steel[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 3:39:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEARTIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SLUSH RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCTIBAX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THERMAL EXCHANGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICICLE CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 1:12:04 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Exploration right at the home front is pretty exciting." he remarked, grimacing slightly at the mention of a death on expedition. 's death to be specific. He'd read the reports but still couldn't quite believe it. "Have you often witnessed bring people back like that?" he asked, mostly curious. [break][break]

An Arctibax waddles onto their periphery and Arber blasts MAGICAL LEAF at it until it falls over. Paxton gave a small gold clap for the bowing Florges before tossing a pokeball at the small ice type. "Speaking of the expeditions I wanted to run a proposal related to them by you, while we're out here." On patrol. Alone. Together. Buddy teams.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 10:42:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"not often, no. but he did it to me once."[break][break]

it had been a freak accident that was never supposed to happen. an EXPLOSION that filled the tunnel quicker than his pokemon could summon a PROTECT.[break][break]

never again.[break][break]

he ignores the beartic and focuses on paxton's proposal.[break][break]

"what is it?"

[break][break]

ice/steel[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 4:33:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNEZONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGNET PULL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VAROOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SLOW START
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE ARCTIBAX!
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 2:33:25 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He tilted his head towards Matias as a Magnezone floats by. The multiple eyes lock onto the pair before deciding to keep on its way and mind its business. He wonders if Matias had any thoughts on dying, but tables those for later as they trudge through snow and ice. [break][break]

"I want to contract from NAUTICA as a cartographer for the League." he said before taking another breath to explain. "NAUTICA is a private company, but a contract could tamp down on the their intel on the wilds. I want to broker a deal for exclusivity rights, for a time, so Rocket won't be able to get their hands on it through open market."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 10:26:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

admittedly, his interactions with have been nonexistent if only due to matias' complicated relationship with their paramour. because of that, he has little thoughts on the man.[break][break]

"should they sell their intel to rocket, that would make them an accessory or at the very least an accomplice, so i wouldn't be too worried about that."[break][break]

he's actually not too sure if that's how it works. he's making an assumption based on very little.[break][break]

"but i'd be okay with that. we need maps for the universes in the rifts and our resources are spread thin as is."[break][break]

his own expedition is proof of that given how none of them except were able to draw a map.[break][break]

the sound of a varoom pulls him away. his baxcalibur makes quick work of it with its GLAIVE RUSH before a pokeball snaps it up.

[break][break]

ice/steel[break]
catching varoom![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 21:46:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CETODDLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLACEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE VAROOM!