part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 5:20:20 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"I see." He said, nodding over at a giant red worm that began burrowing out of the ground. His Florges engaged it, slamming it with wave after wave of MAGICAL LEAF until it slumped over from the rapid fire attacks. Paxton tossed a pokeball as Arber hovered over it, looking down on the slower creature. [break][break]

"What's your relationship with her? It's not like E4 are assigned to specific council members." he asked, tilting his head towards Matias. "You don't cut the stealthy figure either." he added. Penelope's specialty was all about investigations and accountability after all. Matias seemed to carry a more explosive power.

CATCH ORTHWORM

[break][break]

+ | steel/ice [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 10:40:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","stomachmouth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

a sneasel's LEER catches him out of the corner of his eye but it's far away enough to ignore.[break][break]

"friendly, i think. we get along fine together."[break][break]

when they're not clawing at each other over an argument, that is.[break][break]

"but i technically report to all of the council. she just so happens to be the one i speak to the most."[break][break]

naturally.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
ice/steel[break]
skipping![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 3:09:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AVALUGG APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICICLE CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHARPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CETODDLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SPINNER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AVALANCHE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE ORTHWORM!
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 23:40:52 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"I suppose that's true." Paxton returned as he watched a Cetoddle peeking through the snowy hills. He nods at it and his Florges is immediately on the hunt. She rushes the slow ice type, hitting it with a sudden DISARMING VOICE that leaves it dazed as it tries to run. She moves in closer, cutting it off woth antohwr roubd of DISARMING VOICE before Paxton tosses a ball at it for capture. [break][break]

"That's good to know she has a preference then. I only really interact with the people she has in her office." He added with a shrug. If she trusted him a little more than the other E4, then he would go along with it too.

CATCH CETODDLE

[break][break]

+ | steel/ice [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 8:46:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","stomachmouth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"indeed."[break][break]

he affirms before pulling out his phone to check the time. he clicks his tongue, ignoring the avalugg.[break][break]

"oops. time to go. see you around."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
ice/steel[break]
skipping![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 23:31:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]PAXTON CAUGHT THE CETODDLE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SPINNER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AVALANCHE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!