part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 0:42:10 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"It's unlikely they'd do a direct transaction. I am more worried about Rocket attaining it through the public market, which is harder to monitor where the information goes." He said. "If done by those means, it gets much harder to prosecute them as accomplices. I'd imagine anyway." He just caught the guys, he didn't take anyone to court. [break][break]

"The contract would make the information confidential, so they wouldn't be able to sell maps, for a time. We're buying their silence, essentially." he added. [break][break]

"This, in addition with our own efforts to document the Wilds should serve as a valuable resource. Especially with Rocket making their own expeditions into the rifts." A Glaceon skitters into view, pouncing at his Florges. It's territorial, but ever graceful, Arber cuts it down with MAGICAL LEAF before it can even reach the peak in its arc. The ice type drops with a thud, and he tossed a pokeball to capture it.

[break][break]

+ | steel/ice [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 9:48:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","stomachmouth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

it's not the worst idea. quite the opposite, in fact. but his unfamiliarity with the pilot has him doubting the feasibility of it all. well, more so his distrust of , but still.[break][break]

he is bought some time to think as he watches his baxcalibur charge off to meet a wild cetoddle's DOUBLE EDGE with ease. it bounces off, then stills under a DRAGON CLAW before a pokeball finds it.[break][break]

"i'm not against it but i can't say i support it yet either."[break][break]

"i'll have to meet him first."[break][break]

little does he know will soon join him on an expedition.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
ice/steel[break]
catching cetoddle![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 6:20:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AURORUS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW WARNING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ESCAVALIER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TWINEEDLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 7:32:29 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"That's fair. I'll be meeting with soon as well to discuss possible quotas from NAUTICA." he said wit ha nod. Arber floated in Paxton's peripheral MOONBLASTING an Aurorus in the distance to keep it and its sudden snowstorms away form the pair. The attack flies a great distance and doesn't hit, but lands in a way that the dual type turns the other and runs. [break][break]

"I'll have numbers for review soon enough. As for NAUTICA, the agreement will include a punishment clause should the League find them liable if and when a leak occurs."

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 7:51:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"good stuff."[break][break]

there's not much else to comment on in terms of nautica. the chips will fall where they may and he will do what he can to influence them later.[break][break]

he ignores the escavalier even if it's challenging him to a battle.[break][break]

"what is your role exactly, pax? like, what do you do? it seems like you have your hand in a few cookie jars."

[break][break]

ice/steel[break]
skipping![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 3:15:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWGONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLACEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 23:09:41 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton nods before a yip snags his attention, then a growl. A Glaceon that had tried approaching them is intercepted by his partner. The Florges circles it quickly to lead it away before blasting it with iridescent leaves once more. Paxton throws a pokeball at the limping ice dog before giving Arber a thumbs up. Maybe this one could keep up with Ollie. "I'm a sniper." he said plainly. [break][break]

"But officially, my title is Ranger Corps Liason, as that was my last promotion under ." He explained. "However, my post is with Councilwoman , and as the Head Rangers don't make much use of me. I'm more of an Administrative analyst at this point." Though it barely covered his projects, sure. Hosting architectural digs, bodyguarding League VIPs, and overseeing certain research projects of his own didn't exactly sound like one certain thing. But maybe that's just Penelope's trust un allowing him to take on such endeavors. "I guess the simpler answer is, whatever Councilwoman Penelope needs me to be."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 5:33:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

snipers. cowards, as matias used to call them back in kanto, at least when referring to their enemies. it made fighting that much more complicated.[break][break]

"huh. always thought you were a cop for some reason."[break][break]

he looks at a dewgong sleeping by the side of a frozen lake.[break][break]

the mention of catches his curiosity.[break][break]

"what's it like working for her?"

[break][break]

ice/steel[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 6:24:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PERRSERKER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STEELY SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAWILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOCKPILE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE GLACEON!

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 10:28:54 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"I was. But my sheet got pulled for body guard duty one day and then promotions." A lot of them apparently. Most of it stemming from being capable at one or two specific tasks though. He ignored the Mawile staring at him from behind an ice grave of a wild pokemon clustered together for warmth.

The conversation turned to and he looked over at Matias. "Busy." He said deflecting back to Matias to avoid saying how fucking irritating he still found the woman. He has to maintain that professionalism after all. "She's competent. We'll see if she can bting the results she promised."

SKIP

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 6:43:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"she will."[break][break]

the instinctual urge to defend her pushes him to continue.[break][break]

"she's only been met with criticism, some harsh, some fair, but she has withstood it all."[break][break]

in the distance, his baxcalibur roars as it sinks its ICE FANGS into a mawile, crunching down only to fling it away.

[break][break]

ice/steel[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 23:39:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWGONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHEER COLD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNORUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WEATHER BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,478 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 3:03:54 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"From who?" Paxton asked looking at the E4 with an arched eyebrow. "She was the criticism before she campaigned for a chair to 'do good' as she put it." And while there had been attempts to keep the Council accountable it had more or less been a nothing election. [break][break]

He watches a Snorunt dash by, ignoring it as he gestured for Arber to move closer to him, finding her drifting to far forward to his liking. "Stay in line of sight." he warned the Florges as she floated back to him. [break][break]

"In any case, why ask for my opinion when you seem to have yours formed already?"

SKIP

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 7:31:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"from the public, mostly. she's done some good but they argue not enough."[break][break]

which is unfair, considering how she's only been in the seat for a little under a year. she's achieved more than others have and he'll defend her always.[break][break]

if only would do the same for him.[break][break]

"just wanted to know your thoughts. i technically work for her too but i imagine you and i have different working relationships with her."

[break][break]

ice/steel[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cold open [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 4:40:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BEAT UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ORTHWORM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARTH EATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHED TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]