snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
In the Belly of the Beast [M]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 20:43:46 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"yes, i suppose that's correct."

although...

"nothing can prepare you for the unknown, though, especially when it comes to realms no one even knew existed until their gateways opened before us."

it's the idle dream of every scientist: the great unknown beyond this plane. she's always wondered what other worlds would be like, what they would hold, and what their discovery could mean for humanity as they know it.

and yet, now that she has experienced them first hand, she is not so certain she wants to know what this will mean in the grand scheme of it all.

beside her drink, her phone buzzes with new life. a notification of a meeting creeping up in the background, a signal for distraction.

she spares it a glance before finishing off her drink and sliding it back toward his half of the counter.

"sorry, i got a bit carried away there, huh?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,686 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 23:32:53 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Don't worry about it," Zev said with a shake of his head. "I didn't know about any of that. It's fascinating stuff. Thanks for sharing it."[break][break]

He watched her as she departed, weaving through the crowd of patrons that had grown in size since she'd arrived. Then he finished his drink and passed the empty glass to the bartender.[break][break]

Though Illeana hadn't mentioned anything Zev didn't already know, it was a first step toward gleaning further information from her. He hoped he'd made a good enough impression that she'd become a regular, but only time would tell.[break][break]

In the meantime, he'd look into other ways to glean information from the Head Professor's laboratory. Perhaps a grunt could be stationed there under the guise of becoming her assistant. He'd have to check the member database and see who they could spare.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Putting on a Front

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 4:04:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: