Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Chim Chim Cher-ee [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 5:18:44 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah is often drawn to mt. chimney. he isn't sure why. perhaps, it's his love for the outdoors, the mountains. a thin, fraying ribbon of childhood memory of mt. moon woven through its sediment. or maybe it's because of how hoenn looks from the peak. so small. idyllic and at peace, despite the hidden war waged beneath the minimization of it all.[break][break]

it's an illusory security. one that noah dips into time after time: microdosing of a sweet toxin.[break][break]

but other times it's to help those lost or in danger. the beautiful views of this mountain are deceiving. hiding cliffs, fragile earth and aggressive roaming pokemon.[break][break]

noah's heracross spots a lady a few levels lower than them. his intuition kicks in. tickles the nape of his neck as he calls to her, "hey there! you doin' okay?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
[break][break]

MISSION LINK

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/Tq5kkWr/7.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Chim Chim Cher-ee [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 14:08:14 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The mountainous landscape of Mt. Chimney along with the nicer weather in the spring season made for a day to hike along the rocky trail a good plan to do something relaxing. There was one problem once the woman and her little Sprigatito had come a bit of a long way: she was actually hopelessly lost, but probably didn’t want to admit that. As Galarian royalty, Elise did put up a front of being composed than what she’s feeling on the inside which was the panic settling in without a map to guide her through the way of the mountains.[break][break]

Luckily, a male voice would call out to her as she turns to see a dark-haired man and his Heracross. “I do admit that I am somewhat lost here in a potentially dangerous trail. It’s unfortunate that I had forgotten my map for Mt. Chimney at home, but I could appreciate it if you’d help Zorro and I find our way around.” The woman responded with a sigh while the grass type looked up at the other duo with curious eyes.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Chim Chim Cher-ee [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 7:20:15 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"'course!" [break][break]

The Gym Leader leaps some. Sneakers skid against the craggy slope as he descends to Elise. Parted carapace and a flutter of wings brings his Heracross too. It hoists Noah under the armpits. Lifts him up and over the last rocky bump to drop him right before the woman.[break][break]

"I'm Noah." Noah asks. His Heracross wanders over to the other's Sprigatito, perhaps detecting the sweet scent from its paws. "I'm guessing you're not a local, huh."

[break][break]

[break][break]

MISSION LINK

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/Tq5kkWr/7.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Chim Chim Cher-ee [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 20:09:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Watching the other trainer slide down the rocky slope as the man would descend down to her along with the bug type Pokemon joining him, the Heracross helped its trainer to drop him near her. “I’m pleased to meet you, Noah. My name is Elise and this is Zorro.” Elise introduced herself and her Sprigatito, the latter looking up to the Heracross with curious pink eyes towards the Heracross and mewing his greeting to the blue bug.[break][break]

“Yes, I came here from Johto, so I’m a not a native citizen to Hoenn. My father has taken me to Galar to pay visits to see my aunt when she is not busy being the monarch.” She replied to the dark-haired man when he had wondered if she wasn’t a local in the region.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Chim Chim Cher-ee [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 6:33:05 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"oh, hold up. you're like, part of the royal family?" [break][break]

noah blinks. his sneakers shift uncomfortably against the ground. it's as if the mountainside has liquefied: shaken into a sludge of uncertain cordialities. [break][break]

"do i gotta like, bow or something? my bad, my bad."[break][break]

he attempts a few awkward dips of the head, while his heracross looks on.

[break][break]

[break][break]

MISSION LINK

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Chim Chim Cher-ee [m]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 4:23:14 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

“Indeed, I am part of Galar’s royal family due to my father being the younger brother to my aunt. My mother and father live together in Ecruteak City when they married, so it’s the hometown I knew more than the capital of Galar.” The purple-haired woman responds to the man’s first question where most would knew of her elder cousin being the current crown prince of the country.[break][break]

As Noah asks if he has to bow and does an awkward effort to, she didn’t stop him much if he wanted to show her the proper way of greeting a royal. “I do not mind if you bow, but I don’t ask people to if they don’t want to.” The royal replied with a small smile.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Chim Chim Cher-ee [m]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 23:43:30 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"oh, no way. my rents are in ecruteak too."[break][break]

noah pats his chest, his heart beating with the autumnal colours of that johtian memory. his shoulders relax. limbs remain limber and loose as the commonality smooths nervous blood.[break][break]

"well, welcome to hoenn!" the gym leader announces, and his heracross salutes. "we'll help you out then. help you know the ropes of navigating this mountain. hoenn training."[break][break]

he hums and squints his eyes. threats and dangers may lie ahead.[break][break]

"are you a good battler?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

MISSION LINK

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Chim Chim Cher-ee [m]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 6:22:17 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

“I’m sorry, my knowledge of informal words is lacking, but you meant your parents live in Ecruteak City, yes? My mother was born and raised there, she used to tell me all sorts of stories on the Bell Tower’s legends.” She responds to Noah’s usage of something she hasn’t been used to, but he does give her a warm welcome to the Hoenn region and offers some help navigating around the mountain with added Hoenn training. “Thank you, I shudder to think if I had not found anyone to help me navigate the mountain and I will value the help in Hoenn training you two will give me.” [break][break]

As he asks if the Galarian royal was a good battler, Elise replies with a little nod to Noah’s question. “I do hold Johto’s four gym badges, so I’d say that I am very much a decent battler.” Zorro would also mimic what the man was doing with his pink eyes squinting to try to look out for danger as the Sprigatito wanted to keep his trainer safe.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Chim Chim Cher-ee [m]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 2:08:27 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"that's what i mean!" noah affirms. [break][break]

ecruteak is a second home. though as time passes, noah is finds that the scent of that autumnal town is beginning to fade. just like pressed leaves. [break][break]

"oh sick. four badges?" noah says. "bet you get people doubting you all the time even with all that since you're royal, right?"[break][break]

he shakes his head. just up ahead, on a higher elevation, a graveler and camerupt engage in battle. a ROCK SLIDE causes the earth to shake too.[break][break]

an obstruction of boulders careens into their path, blocking their advance.[break][break]

"hoenn's dangerous not just because of its pokemon, but because of its land too." noah says, his heracross already lumbering forth. "how do ya wanna get through this?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

MISSION LINK

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Chim Chim Cher-ee [m]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 5:01:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While Noah affirms that rents were what he meant by having relatives in Ecruteak, she nods to the man saying that people wouldn’t believe she had four of Johto’s badges since she was a royal. “Sadly, it’s a sentiment I know well since people doubt that I can battle very well when balancing my royal duties.” The woman responds with a little sigh since being royal made people believe that royalty would be there to sit and look pretty like celebrity figures than going out to battle.[break][break]

Looking up to where Noah was watching a wild Graveler and Camerupt battle to their heart’s content, the Rock Slide move made the earth shake as the boulders from the move block the path they were walking on. As Noah talks about Hoenn being dangerous not because of the Pokemon living there, but the land bringing more peril, he would ask how they were going to move the boulders obstructing the pathway.[break][break]

“Well…I’ll see what Zorro can do to help with the boulders.” The Galarian royal replies while looking down to the grass kitten. “Can you use Petal Blizzard?” The Sprigatito mews and sends a flurry of petals towards the obstructing boulders to potentially try to break them.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Chim Chim Cher-ee [m]
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 4:22:12 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
a pleasant scent is carried with sprigatito's attack. despite the soft scent, the flurry is scathing. it carves cracks and chasms into the boulder: warnings not to underestimate both cat and royal.[break][break]

noah's heracross follows up. several punches obliterate the remaining rock, clearing the path.[break][break]

"nice." noah says. [break][break]

he grins, peering at the calcifet as his heracross pats the sprigatito on the head—should it allow it. [break][break]

"you got a certain style, right? like maybe, a royal style. for battling." noah says. "lean into it. no matter what people say."[break][break]

he begins to move toward the cleared path. his sneakers kick away pebble and dirt clump.[break][break]

"let's go! we'll get home in no time if we work together."

[break][break]

[break][break]

MISSION LINK

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Chim Chim Cher-ee [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 4:57:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: