Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 8:01:39 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It'd been a week since their private expedition out to the wilds. Since then, a lot has happened. For both of them.
[Break][break]
Guilt still plagued her heart at every mention of either man's name. Whether it be for the promise she shattered or the pain-struck face she had departed from, the end result was always the same.
[Break][break]
A grimace, a sigh, all punctuated by a pang of regret.
[Break][break]
Today, such shackles were forbidden from binding her. The importance of the league had been left propped up on her shoulders yet again, and with onlookers now taking curious glances wherever she went, Penelope made it a point to keep appearances neutral.
[Break][break]
"Matias," she called out to him from across the hall. It'd been a nightmare trying to lock him down, but alas, here he was, submitting a report. "a word?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 8:48:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"all good?"[break][break]

why the fuck does it take so long to submit a report? he stares down the clerk, foot impatiently tapping against the floors of the league hq which might have been a bad idea as a familiar voice calls out to him from down the hallway.[break][break]

the mere sight of her is enough to fill him with an unfathomable amount of guilt.[break][break]

"don't have the time to."[break][break]

the clerk mutters something to his back as he turns and walks away.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 13:32:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

This bitch.
[Break][break]
"Matias!"
[Break][break]
Frustration lashed her voice, weighing down the few positive memories of their last shared trip. Why does he always find a way to make things difficult?
[Break][break]
Quickening her speed, she looked to find a way to scuttle nearly behind him. She tried again.
[Break][break]
"Matias! I'd like a word. Please."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 13:55:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

unfortunately for him, there are only so many places within the hq he could slip into. the majority of the meeting rooms are occupied so he's left with the only choice of having to speed toward his rarely used office.[break][break]

"i'm incredibly busy so you'll have to keep it short."[break][break]

with nothing in particular. his schedule is all clear for the day.[break][break]

they round the corner, approaching his office. he shoves through the door, leaving it open behind him as he moves to his desk which he also rarely uses, if ever.[break][break]

"what is it?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 15:09:28 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Annoying.
[Break][break]
Pretentious.
[Break][break]
Words swelled in her mind without an escape to slip through. Patience did its best to smother their unruly tendencies, but it was truly her duty that kept them tamed.
[Break][break]
Especially when he mentioned his busy schedule. She'd checked his virtual calendar - his entire day was cleared. Fucking liar.
[Break][break]
Only after the door clicked close does she move to speak.
[Break][break]
"I want to be added to the team attacking Team Rocket's sub," she stated, voice chilled with distance, "given our situation, I just thought you should know."
[Break][break]
Better to be prepared than surprised by these things.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 15:45:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"first off, we don't have a situation. secondly, that team is full."[break][break]

matias will be joined by the likes of and , two of hoenn's finest and strongest while and draw the civilians away with their concert.[break][break]

it's a simple plan in theory but terribly difficult in execution.[break][break]

"in other words, you're sitting this one out, councilwoman."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 15:50:51 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Maybe she deserved the first one. It was poor choice of words on her part. Their situation - that had been concluded after returning back to hoenn. [Break][break]

His second point, however, probed some nerves.
[Break][break]
"I'm telling you this as a courtesy. I will be joining your group."
[Break][break]
She had already wasted far too much time simply watching from the sidelines to let another opportunity slip by.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 16:58:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"no."[break][break]

he says as though he has any sort of control in this situation when he very well knows the power dynamic present at work. the hierarchy that sits her above him, making her his boss on a technicality.[break][break]

not like he has ever treated her that way, of course.[break][break]

"the team is fine as is. you'll only be getting in the way."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 17:14:33 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I wouldn't."
[Break][break]
Experience didn't bleed from her the way it did from him. But, after months of diligent work, she could at least say her efforts wouldn't bring down the team.
[Break][break]
"You know I wouldn't. "
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 17:17:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"maybe."[break][break]

he shrugs.[break][break]

"maybe not."[break][break]

she wouldn't. he knows that much.[break][break]

"in any case, i'm not comfortable having you on the team. you'd be better off joining at the concert."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 17:21:36 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Why did his comfortability out rank hers?
[Break][break]
Narrowing her gaze, her arms slip into a cross across her chest.
[Break][break]
"If that's the case, maybe you should switch teams."
[Break][break]
Her lips twitched into a sickly sweet smile.
[Break][break]
"Wouldn't want you uncomfortable at the job, after all."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 17:25:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"?"[break][break]

he blinks, having to take a moment to process what she suggests. the audacity of it to follow him into his office to tell him to switch teams when it was his idea in the first place.[break][break]

his glare cuts through the space between them.[break][break]

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 17:29:05 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"trying to seek a compromise?"
[Break][break]
Her smile doesn't fade. It features, withstanding the blow of anger that bellowed out from him.
[Break][break]
"You said you didn't want me on yours, fine, then you can help ms. with hers."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 17:35:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"this isn't compromise."[break][break]

he does not mince his words this time.[break][break]

"i know the submarine layout came from your boy but do you have any idea what you're doing? how to run an op like this? you'd only be risking their lives and yours and for what?"[break][break]

to win? is this what this is about?[break][break]

he sighs.[break][break]

"let me do my fucking job."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TOXIC
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 17:43:04 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Matias, you're the one asking to leave the operation for your comfortability, not me."
[Break][break]
She shrugged, amber eyes bright
[Break][break]
"All I'm saying is I'm going to join the operation. "
[Break][break]
A small pause broke her thoughts. Pulling a piece of hair behind her ear, she continued, voice still iced with distance.
[Break][break]
"But, if you're asking me, I would prefer if you'd stay onboard. As long as it's not too much for you, of course."
[break][break]