Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,682 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Spectator Sport [M]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 13:46:57 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The Mahers were a problem.[break][break]

Whatever deal had with Team Rocket that allowed him to live his life untouched by current events, had burned it to the ground with his betrayal. Bo would be a fool not to know it by now. And with Cian's head on the metaphorical chopping block, it wasn't long before Bo found himself — and his family — in the direct line of fire.[break][break]

But Team Rocket was not a one trick pony. While its Beasts and assassins hunted recent defectors, it coiled its limbs around vulnerable targets in other ways. Threats. Blackmail. Deception.[break][break]

Zev and Bo were on good terms. They weren't friends, exactly, but had gotten a beer once or twice after sparring at the gym. And if Zev could insinuate himself into Bo's life without Bo realizing Zev's true nature and purpose, then Team Rocket could sink their claws into the Ranger Captain and use him to further their own goals.[break][break]

Which is why, after finding out that Bo enjoyed watching Pokémon battles on TV, Zev obtained two tickets to an underground battle tournament. He invited the other man after a workout, surprised and pleased when Bo accepted.[break][break]

"I told you they were good seats," Zev said on the day of the tournament as they sat down among the stands. He spied someone selling hot dogs and popcorn heading their way. "Want something to eat?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Bare Knuckle Beat Down

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
Spectator Sport [M]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 8:08:07 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
[attr="class","boruta"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
bo would rarely turn down an outing like this, if his schedule allowed for it. it was the perfect respite. he could watch something he was passionate about, and actually feel the enthusiasm of the crowd, and the energy in the ring.[break][break]

plus, he liked watching sports with people in particular, because he could sit there and mostly not talk to them, unless it was about what they were looking at, and it was fine. it was a great time.[break][break]

”hell yeah dude. great seats,” he agreed.[break][break]

asked if he was hungry, bo turned his head towards the aroma of butter like compass pointing north.[break][break]

”oh, always. can’t turn down popcorn.”[break][break]

he shifted to fish his wallet out of his back pocket. he'd get popcorn, and also two hotdogs, and whatever else looked good.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-barbaracle"]

[newclass=".boruta"]--accent:#c08f24; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/OqUHeWz.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .boruta blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .boruta blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,682 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Spectator Sport [M]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 17:04:28 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The food vendor meandered over. After Bo made his purchases, Zev bought a hot dog, small popcorn, and soda for himself. He wasn't a fan of cheap junk food — or, in this case, expensive junk food — but it was all part of the experience.[break][break]

"When was the last time you've been to one of these?" Zev asked after the vendor had walked off. He started to unwrap his hot dog from the tin foil.[break][break]

In the fighting ring, the referee was talking with the two Pokémon trainers. They were the same ones on the posters hanging in the front lobby of the arena.[break][break]

The match that night was supposed to be a two-on-two battle, as usual, and the advertisements had promised a spectacle: Carnivine and Sawk versus Toxtricity and Darmanitan.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
Spectator Sport [M]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 4:29:13 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
[attr="class","boruta"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the food hit the spot. it was definitely part of the experience.[break][break]

”mm. it’s been a bit.” he put the hotdog down reluctantly, licked a finger and tried to think back to when he’d run into at a similar venue. ”last summer? i used to do this a lot though.”[break][break]

he missed going to fights every weekend, almost as much as he missed being in them. he was too busy all the time now. also, the wrong people had a tendency to recognize him.[break][break]

”what about you?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-barbaracle"]

[newclass=".boruta"]--accent:#c08f24; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/OqUHeWz.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .boruta blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .boruta blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,682 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Spectator Sport [M]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 16:44:01 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev sighed. "I'll be honest, I've been too busy. The bar's been taking up so much of my time, especially since the dome went down and we've had to re-negotiate a bunch of contracts for imports."[break][break]

He paused to eat another bite of hot dog, using the time he chewed and swallowed to fabricate a convincing answer.[break][break]

"Honestly, I think the last time I came to one of these in person was back when I first moved here from Kanto. I didn't have Howling at the Moon yet in my first year. Instead, I was bartending, and one of my regulars was selling tickets."[break][break]

A gulp of soda washed down the taste of salty meat, bread, and condiments.[break][break]

"So what's been going on with you lately? I know we don't really get to catch up at the gym."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Spectator Sport [M]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 5:35:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: