saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
earth
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 7:52:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"elisabeth."[break][break]

the door to her floristry closes behind him. immediately, his senses are hit with the varying aroma, none of which stand out to him as being pleasant.[break][break]

he's never been a fan of flowers.[break][break]

"i, uh—" he approaches, "—wanted to ask you something."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
earth
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 7:59:48 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Visitors had become infrequent after Palentine's Day, making the chime of the bell on the door an unexpected divergence from her civilian routine.[break][break]

When the florist glanced at the figure darkening her doorway, she found herself face-to-face with the man who'd almost killed her in Littleroot.[break][break]

"Matias," she answered, the sound of his first name somehow easier than stating his surname back at him.[break][break]

Suspicion deepened as he stumbled through his introduction, an eyebrow lifting as he elaborated on his purpose here.[break][break]

"I take it this isn't about flowers?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
earth
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:03:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"no."[break][break]

he bites his tongue, quick to correct.[break][break]

"well, yes, it is."[break][break]

a step is taken, carefully closing the distance between them.[break][break]

"what flowers did you prepare for the wedding?"[break][break]

the same option is selected.[break][break]

ASK ABOUT FLOWERS[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
earth
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:07:45 GMT
[nospaces]

Was this some sort of masochism? Self-flagellation, maybe?[break][break]

She didn't know the reason for his wedding's cancellation, as that wasn't her business. She had to imagine it was a painful topic, however.[break][break]

"Do you mean you want to see the ones I prepared, or will a simple explanation suffice?"[break][break]

Usually she got this request from overenthusiastic, or overly fussy, brides.[break][break]

Matias fit none of these descriptors.[break][break]

Maybe this was the form his grief was taking?

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
earth
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:10:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it isn't so much masochism but more so replaying something that has already happened. or at the very least trying to recreate it.[break][break]

it's a shame the game left so many gaps for him to fill.[break][break]

"i'd like to see them."[break][break]

he offers a gentle smile.[break][break]

"please. if you're free."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
earth
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:17:47 GMT
[nospaces]

Eugh, what was this? Matias smiling?[break][break]

She blinked, unsettled despite herself, before she forced a polite and professional demeanor as she arose from her seat.[break][break]

"I can show you what was in progress, certainly."[break][break]

Gesturing for him to follow her felt uncomfortable, like leaving her back exposed to an enemy. Technically, that was accurate.[break][break]

He'd see a display of primarily red roses, accented with bridal ivory here and there. Some of 's sensibility could be seen in their arrangement, which was more harmonious than Elisabeth suspected the Elite Four would have chosen.[break][break]

"Are you content with this, then?" she asked, uncertain how else to phrase her inquiry.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
earth
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:21:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"am i content with this?"[break][break]

he chuckles. what an odd way to ask a question. so formal. far too formal for his liking.[break][break]

"yes, i am content."[break][break]

a hand reaches out to brush against a few of the roses.[break][break]

"if they were at your wedding would you have been impressed?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
earth
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 8:28:44 GMT
[nospaces]
Formality served as a shield against unwanted assumptions of closeness.[break][break]

"I'm glad to hear that you're content, then," was her mild reply.[break][break]

Elisabeth quietly suspected he was a liar, though she didn't voice this. No one was content with the abrupt dissolution of such a long-term commitment. Relieved, maybe, but content? No. Change brewed uncertainty.[break][break]

Contentment was a far more elusive thing, in her estimation. Something she didn't possess in any measure, at least.[break][break]

"Impressed? I suppose it depends on whose opinion I was valuing."[break][break]

A faint smile, forced and forged through many similar experiences with gushing fiancées, answered him.[break][break]

"You'll have to forgive me. I'm the rare florist who doesn't fantasize about her own wedding."[break][break]

Although she observed people rarely asked her opinion on arrangements for her own funeral.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
earth
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 9:27:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"really?"[break][break]

it won't be impossible to steer the conversation back toward how it was in the game but it is proving to be incredibly difficult. maybe he should just abandon it altogether.[break][break]

he looks back at her, observing.[break][break]

"any reason in particular?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
earth
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 17:17:43 GMT
[nospaces]
"I was already married once, and I can't say I'm interested in doing so a second time."[break][break]

The admission came out dispassionately as she met his gaze, keeping her persona neutral and pleasant even as her reply revealed her own dry, dark humor.[break][break]

It might be reassuring to him, she supposed, to know that marriage was not the golden bullet to happiness so many believed it to be.[break][break]

"Why the sudden interest in your cancelled flower order?" she asked. Standing in front of it echoed the odd familiarity of attending a wake, except this time, it was bearing witness to the death of his relationship with .[break][break]

Ah, well. Mourning came in many strange forms.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
earth
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 3:31:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"curiosity, i guess."[break][break]

he can work with this. the shift in the conversation opens up a channel, a path for him to take that may eventually lead back to the route.[break][break]

his tone softens as he continues.[break][break]

"but it also proved a convenient excuse to see you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
earth
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 3:46:26 GMT
[nospaces]
A silent alarm went off in her as his gruff manner softened, and she fixedly kept her gaze on the flowers, in case her instincts proved correct.[break][break]

There was no reason to jump to the worst possible conclusion in this scenario, she reminded herself. He had just been rejected by -- or done the rejecting of? -- Hoenn's premier scientist and savior.[break][break]

There was a less disconcerting explanation here, surely. Unless...[break][break]

Her determination to avoid eye contact faded as another possibility entered her mind, and she turned to search his face for any sign of its validity.[break][break]

Did he somehow recognize her from Littleroot?[break][break]

"And why would you need an excuse for that?" she asked cautiously.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
earth
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 4:15:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his gaze never strays. it stays on her, watching and observing before eventually finding her own.[break][break]

"you're right. i don't."[break][break]

he doesn't need an excuse to do anything. he never has.[break][break]

a beat.[break][break]

"i'm here to ask you out."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
earth
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 4:26:05 GMT
[nospaces]
"What did you just say?"[break][break]

A literal and proverbial step back answered him, her mind restlessly working through the reasoning for such a forward and sudden request.[break][break]

Matias didn't know her, not really. He had been engaged to Dr. Morales for... How long? Months, at least. During that time, they'd only met in passing to discuss professional business. She'd barely spoken more than a few sentences to him.[break][break]

Was this an attempt at a rebound, then?[break][break]

Did she seem like an easy lay, or like someone to give a pity date?[break][break]

Arceus, did she reek of desperation?[break][break]

"I'm sorry," she lied politely, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I didn't hear you the first time."[break][break]

Maybe, just maybe, he'd lose his resolve.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
earth
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 6:48:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

unfortunately for her, matias is not one easily dissuaded. he will persist and fight for what he wants until he inevitably loses interest or if the reward is no longer worth it.[break][break]

he takes a step forward, following. chasing.[break][break]

"this isn't an attempt at a rebound or anything like that. i'm here to ask you out, elisabeth. i'm here for you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]