saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 5:23:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

people do, as he's come to learn.[break][break]

"do you resent us, then?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 5:36:23 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Streaks of ruby light danced in her blonde hair, cast by the bubbling lava behind them as she lost herself to contemplation. Her green eyes clouded over with distance, lips tightly fused shut to hold back from speaking until she was satisfied with her thoughts.[break][break]

"I don't necessarily resent you," she said with an exhale. "But I wouldn't say I trust you, no."[break][break]

Either of you.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 6:11:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i guess that's fair."[break][break]

he has done nothing to earn her trust, which is supposedly not easy. not that it surprised him. he had gotten the impression from the moment he spoke to her.[break][break]

"do you think you could ever trust me?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 6:14:02 GMT
[nospaces]

"You're asking the wrong question."[break][break]

A fiery tincture illuminated her face as she turned away from the horizon towards him, towards the lava pools, towards the question he'd posed to her now.[break][break]

"It's not about if I'm capable of trusting people. It's about if I want to in the first place."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 9:38:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"why wouldn't you?"[break][break]

his gaze trails after hers to the lava pools, warm yellow and orange and red painting across his features. they are colors that fit him, unsurprisingly, for one reason or another.[break][break]

"what are you afraid of, elisabeth?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 14:15:29 GMT
[nospaces]

From her place on the picnic blanket, she leaned back on her hands, head tilting skywards to expose the entirety of her face to the volcanic light. The harsh amber glow of their environs suited him, but seemed to transform her instead, neither suiting her nor proving ill-suited to her.[break][break]

Just different.[break][break]

"Don't you think it's a bit ironic?" she said, and a soft laugh took hold of her, echoing around them. "That you are the one whose engagement has shattered, and you ask me why I'm afraid to trust people?"[break][break]

As if she didn't expect an answer, she reached for the cup of wine again, and with it, a new topic of conversation.[break][break]

"Was this meant to be a liquid meal, then? It's difficult to imagine you preparing food."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 15:50:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he blinks.[break][break]

"do you think it was me who ended it?"[break][break]

where she may attempt to shift the topic of the conversation away, he lingers, stubborn as ever. he does, however, entertain her request for food.[break][break]

the lid of the basket is tipped up before he reaches in for two tupperware sof food. it's fresh salad with vinaigrette dressing, homemade but just not by him.[break][break]

"are you vegetarian?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 16:22:12 GMT
[nospaces]

"I don't think it really matters either way, does it? You were either the one who broke trust, or the person whose trust was broken. Both make your asking that question ironic, just in a different way."[break][break]

An eyebrow lifted as he opened the picnic basket. Salad served on a volcano, that was a new one. She privately suspected lettuce and spinach didn't do well at this temperature, but without another choice available to her, she accepted it for what it was.[break][break]

"I'm not," she said, the faintest hint of amusement slipping out. "Do you think all gardeners are vegetarians?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 16:31:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i guess not."[break][break]

whether he broke it or matters little. it still remains broken at the end of the day, shattered into tiny little pieces for the next person to attempt to put together.[break][break]

he chuckles at her words.[break][break]

"it was a safe choice."[break][break]

odd considering he's not usually known to play it safe. perhaps he's being more considerate than normal.[break][break]

"i'll be sure to do better the next time."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 16:43:55 GMT
[nospaces]

"Caution doesn't seem to be your typical modus operandi, if you don't mind my saying so."[break][break]

In Littleroot, anyway. Or in her flower shop, for that matter.[break][break]

The fact he cared what she thought perplexed her, still. She ate in silence, frustratingly no closer to understanding his motives than when this strange outing began. Glancing over her shoulder at him, she searched his face for an unspoken explanation. Nothing satisfactory revealed itself.[break][break]

"I didn't complain," she corrected him, and continued eating.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 17:07:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"oh, it really isn't."[break][break]

so why is he being so cautious? it's actually because he can't see her heart meter to gauge where he's at. should he push and be more aggressive? is he saying the right things?[break][break]

the fact that she doesn't deny that there will be a next time is good.[break][break]

after another bite of his salad, he places it down to reach forward to refill their drinks. he glances up at her while doing so, unabashed in the way he observes her.[break][break]

"why did you decide to move to hoenn?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 17:20:53 GMT
[nospaces]

"I wanted to go somewhere that no one knew me."[break][break]

Elisabeth left the answer there, somehow revealing and withholding at once.[break][break]

She didn't acknowledge his stare, instead focusing on the landscape sprawled out in front of them. At this height, falling would be lethal. An intrusive thought she didn't care to linger on.[break][break]

"And it's a place where most people don't matter. There's too much else to be concerned about. Like survival."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 3:27:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it's a curious answer, one that informs and invites more.[break][break]

he makes an assumption and this time his confidence does not falter.[break][break]

"what are you running from?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 3:45:44 GMT
[nospaces]

"So you're running from Kanto, then?"[break][break]

Challenging his assumption with her own, emerald eyes faced his, defiant. She watched him for any sign of a reaction, curious if this might spark some indignation, before following the thought with a simple explanation.[break][break]

"I have nothing left in Kalos waiting for me."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 3:51:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"in a way, yes."[break][break]

kanto remains the only true loss he's ever experienced. to not be able to stop his home from being taken over fills him with anger, rage, and an ever-burning desire for revenge.[break][break]

but he tells himself it is not loss. just a temporary setback.[break][break]

hearing her response, he makes another assumption, recalling their conversation in her cottage.[break][break]

"were you ever married?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing