Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 6:19:30 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Part of her had doubted the ending of his route could be reality. His virtual reaction to pain had disturbed her, then.[break][break]

It still disturbed her now.[break][break]

She flinched and recoiled as Matias reached for her, tilting her face up defiantly to fix him with a piercing glare.[break][break]

This time when he was within the appropriate distance, she took advantage of her position.[break][break]

Elisabeth spit at him, right in the eye.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 7:11:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

her spit lands right in his eye, though once again not earning the reaction she might be so hoping for. he blinks, rearing back slightly if only to raise his free hand to swipe her spit out and away.[break][break]

"so you played my route as well then."[break][break]

his grip on her tightens slightly, easily mistaken for passion as he nears her once more.[break][break]

"what happens at the end, hm?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 12:37:14 GMT
[nospaces]

"In your route? You mean you don't know?"[break][break]

Physical warfare was failing her.[break][break]

The closer he neared, the more his grin widened, the more it seemed she'd have to wield the only weapon in her arsenal that seemed capable of affecting him.[break][break]

As his grip tightened, so did her voice.[break][break]

"The better Silph wins," she said coolly. "And you fail."[break][break]

It was a shame this victory was a Pyrrhic one. Though the likelihood this lie would circle back to was vanishingly unlikely.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 17:08:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

TW: ABUSE[BREAK][BREAK]

it's as though a loud gong goes off in his head, soundwaves reverberating and echoing to drown out all else. this time, however, the only outburst that comes from him is how he leans in to steal a kiss, blood now smearing across her lips.[break][break]

when he pulls away, he lets her go.[break][break]

"you're such a liar."[break][break]

but he has yet to step away.[break][break]

"there is no better silph. we're all fucking cursed."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 17:28:49 GMT
[nospaces]

(CW: Reacting to Unwanted Kiss)
[break][break]

He'd find her like kissing a statue: cold and unfeeling, passionless and disinterested as stone. Her hands pushed him back abruptly before he could succeed at much more than pressing smeared blood to her lips. Incensed at his audacity, she wiped the red liquid away.[break][break]

"No wonder left you," she said, each word dripping with judgment. "Do you think I wanted this? Do you think I want you?"[break][break]

What a childish, weak man he was. She ignored his sudden descent into morose self-pity, leaning into her own self-righteous indignation as anger pushed her heartbeat to race faster and faster.[break][break]

"Let me clarify something for you in terms that you cannot misunderstand: I am not interested in indulging your delusions. There is nothing between us. More importantly, I want nothing between us."[break][break]

Cruelty laced itself in her next words, hissing out like steam.[break][break]

"You want to know the curse that follows men like you? You think you deserve everything. You want things you have no business having."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 17:54:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

her cruelty is met with unbinding condescension that drips with every syllable that escapes him.[break][break]

"you're all so gullible."[break][break]

he laughs.[break][break]

" didn't leave me. i left her because yeah i fucking do deserve everything! and she wasn't nearly enough. not even fucking close."[break][break]

there is disappointment behind his gaze when he looks down at her. he clicks his tongue, dismissive.[break][break]

"i thought you might have been but i was wrong. you're just like everyone else."[break][break]

his hand raises out to the side, shifting the earth that blocked her path to freedom. rocks and debris come crashing down, daylight flooding into the cavern once again.[break][break]

"i allow you to live. go on, then. run."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 18:21:28 GMT
[nospaces]

"It's an easy enough lie to believe." Her voice had settled into a disdainful chill, level and calm. "You aren't deserving of loyalty."[break][break]

He couldn't strike her with FEAR, not the way he wanted to. The unveiling of his full arrogance vindicated her HATRED, proved her RESENTMENT, fed her ENVY. Not envy for him. No, never for him.[break][break]

But she envied his blind belief that nothing in the world could touch him, wrong as that belief was.[break][break]

How freeing such a delusion must be. How miserable it was to be cursed with the knowledge that the truth forever remained otherwise.[break][break]

"You're right, though. I'm no different than anyone else, Matias. Unlike you, I don't pretend to be."[break][break]

The misshapen stone over the entrance loomed over her like an ominous threshold, granting her entry out of his molten underworld.[break][break]

"Keep wanting, and wanting, and taking, and taking. It doesn't matter. We all rot beneath the earth eventually."[break][break]

She'd planned to leave it there, to let these be her final parting words to him, before Matias stopped her in place with a declaration that curdled a disgust so deep and primal within her she couldn't stop herself from whirling about to face him.[break][break]

His snide insult rattled in her mind like a chain, snapping her back:[break][break]

"I allow you to live."[break][break]

"You 'allow' me?" she snarled back at him, eyes flashing with fury. "You sniveling coward. You miserable, self-serving child. You know nothing of what I've done to survive. My life is mine, and I've paid dearly to own it. Dare to claim it again, and I will kill you myself first."[break][break]

This time, she remembered herself. A hand found the Pokeball that had eluded her all that time ago in the haze of her SMOKESCREEN, now releasing a Brambleghast by her side.[break][break]

And just as she'd evaded him in Littleroot, the Ghost-type whisked her away with PHANTOM FORCE, denying him the chance to refute her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 5:35:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

silence never comes, not even after such a disturbing presence leaves as there can be no peace to be found within this mountain. no quiet or reprieve for the cursed man.[break][break]

"shut up."[break][break]

turning on his heels, he storms back to the lava.[break][break]

"SHUT UP."[break][break]

he drops to his knees, dirtied palms splaying across the ground.[break][break]

"I CAN'T FUCKING THINK. I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? TELL ME. TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME BECAUSE I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND."[break][break]

GRUDGE.[BREAK][BREAK]

HATRED.[BREAK][BREAK]

FEAR.[BREAK][BREAK]

ENVY.[BREAK][BREAK]

but it's not just those, is it?[break][break]

the cavern begins to shake, growing in intensity with every slap to his temple he delivers in hopes of silencing the noise. but they only get louder and louder.[break][break]

"PLEASE."[break][break]

he sinks to the ground.[break][break]

"please..."[break][break]

but he will find no rest. not here nor anywhere else.[break][break]

power always comes at a cost.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,285 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 3:48:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: