saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 5:07:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"—!"[break][break]

it all happens in an instant. swept up by the kiss and the pain that pours from it, he doesn't feel his body tipping back until it's too late.[break][break]

time seems to slow for moments, allowing him to find her gaze that appears so, so cruel. unforgiving.[break][break]

you'll never be good enough.[break][break]

you'll never be .[break][break]

but that's okay.[break][break]

because he's .[break][break]

a bit of earth erupts from the ground, squaring him in the middle of his back to stop him from hitting the lava. it pushes him upright, heart thundering in his chest as adrenaline flows through.[break][break]

"YOU BITCH."[break][break]

the SMOKESCREEN may shroud them but it does little to stop him from collapsing the entrance to the cavern. it comes crashing down, cutting them off from the rest of the world.[break][break]

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 5:16:06 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Part of her -- the drunken part of her -- wanted to scream back what she was: a Team Rocket Underboss, someone who already had power, who already exerted influence and control.[break][break]

Another part of her -- the sober part of her -- realized this situation was quickly spiraling out of hand, and she could die very easily in the next few minutes.[break][break]

She followed the beat of the Dragalge's wings to hide behind a shelf of rock that had erupted, stifling a curse behind her hand as she realized the entrance had been cut off. Her SMOKESCREEN was equal parts blessing and curse; she couldn't see which Pokeball she was reaching for, not well, and it made choosing the right one for TELEPORTING out difficult.[break][break]

Although that wouldn't protect her, would it? knew where she lived. For all she knew, this was a rage that would follow them out of Mount Chimney.[break][break]

"You said I was someone capable of power," she called back to him, carefully moving away as she spoke so that her words wouldn't completely betray her position. "Don't you think I've proven I don't need you to attain that?"[break][break]

Maybe she could convince him to strike nearer to the entrance, shattering his own barrier. With that in mind, she crept closer to the wall of stone.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 7:31:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he spits blood that burns upon impact, evaporating from the sheer heat that continues to grow until it eventually suffocates and drowns all else.[break][break]

"THE ONLY THING YOU'VE PROVEN—"[break][break]

from the depths of the SMOKESCREEN comes a rampardos. a sharp roar shakes the confines of the cavern. it charges, attempting to ZEN HEADBUTT elisabeth.[break][break]

"—IS THAT YOU'RE A COWARD."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 12:48:56 GMT
c[nospaces]

Her Dragalge's wild shriek answered the attack, leathery wings unfurling to defend her as it took the brunt of the brutal ZEN HEADBUTT itself.[break][break]

"Power is control over who lives or dies," she repeated, her eyes narrowing as the smoke stung. "That's what you said, isn't it? And did I not, for a moment, have such control over you?"[break][break]

She rose to her feet, the smoke thinning around them as she did so. Adrenaline surged through her though she did not face him head-on, despite his goading. That would be suicidal, given his current behavior.[break][break]

Poisoners were often called cowards. It was an insult that meant nothing to her.[break][break]

"I see no reason to fight you head-on," she said from behind her shelf of rock. "Not when you're intent on killing me."[break][break]

An AQUA TAIL sliced back towards his Rampardos, the water scalding towards it at this blistering temperature to replace the SMOKESCREEN with a sudden wave of steam.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Dragalge takes the ZEN HEADBUTT! It's super effective![break]
- Dragalge used AQUA TAIL![break]
- AQUA TAIL is a physical move! AQUA TAIL, if it makes contact, gives a POISON affliction from POISON POINT!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 3:52:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

control over him? control? he barks out a laugh, rough and guttural.[break][break]

"you had nothing over me!"[break][break]

his HATRED fades a little, allowing him a moment of clarity to better understand the situation, and more importantly, the consequences that may come from this.[break][break]

better to rein it in a little.[break][break]

"oh, i'm not going to kill you, elisabeth."[break][break]

the AQUA TAIL connects, slicing into rampardos' flesh. it roars in pain, then summons a wave of FRENZY PLANT that looks to drown the dragalge.[break][break]

"i just need you to know that i could."[break][break]

the shell of rock vibrates only for a sharp spike to shoot out, intending to pierce her in her shoulder.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 4:37:59 GMT
[nospaces]

"You act like that's a rare thing," Elisabeth retorted. "Being able to kill another person, that is. We're all capable of that, aren't we?"[break][break]

Even her. Especially her, maybe.[break][break]

Her Dragalge blurred in place, DOUBLE TEAM making multiple copies of the kelp-like Pokémon surround the Rampardos so that the FRENZY PLANT blinked one out, then the other. The defensive move bided its time, waiting for the right moment to strike back.[break][break]

The sudden spike of rock grazed Elisabeth's shoulder as it jutted out, slicing through skin as she belatedly pulled herself away to expose herself once more in the open. Biting back a sharp cry, she faced Matias from behind the semi-translucent ring of her Dragalge. She stared at the blood dripping from his lip, the rage that still burned in his stare.[break][break]

Her own wound was as readily apparent, the gash ripping through her shoulder revealing he had struck her just as soundly.[break][break]

"You've made your point," she hissed through clenched teeth. "Isn't that enough for you? What else do you want from me, Matias?"[break][break]

Elisabeth suspected the man himself didn't know.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Dragalge used DOUBLE TEAM to evade the FRENZY PLANT!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 4:59:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

capable, sure, willing to? that's something else entirely, he imagines.[break][break]

rampardos is left to recharge after the FRENZY PLANT, breathing heavily as it drags its foot against the ground as a show of dominance.[break][break]

"you're so fucking stupid. i want you, elisabeth."[break][break]

he barks in return, letting words spill without a care for the consequences.[break][break]

"i want team flare."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 5:04:34 GMT
[nospaces]

He wanted her? After all this? After she threw him into a fucking vat of lava?[break][break]

"You're insane."[break][break]

Who did he think he was? What was the point of all these dramatics, his promises, his declarations, his brutal yanking of her towards her own demise?[break][break]

She wiped the remnants of his blood from her lips, scowling as her torn shoulder moved tender muscle.[break][break]

"I don't even know what Team Flare is!"[break][break]

Her Dragalge mimicked her OUTRAGE with its own, letting out a draconic roar before it thundered through the cavern with bolts of energy that seared towards his Rampardos.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Dragalge used OUTRAGE on Rampardos!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 5:24:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

another laugh is barked out, unrivaled in intensity even by the OUTRAGE of the dragalge.[break][break]

"yeah i'm fucking insane! but so are you!"[break][break]

the rampardos takes the attack, letting the pain flow through it as it returns an ANCIENT POWER. the earth shifts beneath the dragalge, rising up and up in an attempt to swallow it into the ground.[break][break]

"team flare is us! it's what we could be. a future together where we conquer and rule."[break][break]

he spits out blood once more before taking the first step into closing the distance between them.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 5:28:53 GMT
[nospaces]

Her Dragalge thrashed about in OUTRAGE, sending rocks and stones crumbling around it as it hissed and shrieked before the ANCIENT POWER that sought to swallow the dragon into the earth.[break][break]

Subdued, the creature sought to flail further, only succeeding in confusing itself in its misery.[break][break]

"And you think we should be insane together?" she scoffed, unbelieving, as he crossed the distance between them. Her dragon's defeat didn't translate to her own.[break][break]

He had the look in his eyes of a man who didn't understand the meaning of the word no.[break][break]

"Who told you about Team Flare?" she demanded. "If this is a future you want to sell me on, I have a right to know where you learned it from."[break][break]

At least this time, she had a weapon of her own prepared in case he dared to come too close. One she knew would work with surety.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Dragalge used OUTRAGE! Dragalge was hit by ANCIENT POWER and subdued! Dragalge is CONFUSED!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 5:37:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"fuck yes!"[break][break]

it's only logical, isn't it? for two like-minded individuals to pair up against the rest of the world. why can't she see that?[break][break]

with the dragalage subdued and confused, rampardos' ZEN HEADBUTT comes crashing down, again and again and again, looking to kill it.[break][break]

her question is responded to truthfully as he nears her.[break][break]

"the dating game everyone's going on about. something view of love."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 5:44:36 GMT
[nospaces]

"..."[break][break]

She withdrew her defeated Dragalge into a Pokeball, stunned into silence.[break][break]

All this time. All these confusing, backwards conversations. All these unwanted advances.[break][break]

They were because of some fucking dating sim?[break][break]

"Have you lost all sense of reason?" she shouted at him. Her indignation simmered hot beneath her skin, leaving her flushed. "So because Macro Cosmos told you that we could, I don't know, rule the world together? You took that as fact?"[break][break]

Good god. Somehow, she'd overestimated his intelligence. Elisabeth hadn't thought that was possible, but here they were.[break][break]

"Let's see how you like it when I use your route against you, then," she sneered, stepping closer. Her voice dripped with sarcasm. "After all, it's a one-to-one recreation of real life, isn't it? Or so you seem to think."[break][break]

A hand viciously backslapped him across the face, stinging the skin raw.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Dragalge fainted and was withdrawn.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 6:05:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"not fact, but one of many futures possible."[break][break]

perhaps it is a one-to-one recreation because the moment her hand strikes his face, he feels something stir within him. something primal, though not dormant.[break][break]

never dormant.[break][break]

when his head tilts back to find her gaze, she is met with a grin.[break][break]

"you can do better than that."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 6:10:04 GMT
[nospaces]

So much HATRED coursed through her in this moment, flowing with the alcohol and adrenaline that had spiked together in such a short time. When she looked at his smug, shit-eating grin, all she wanted to do was to wipe it off his face.[break][break]

One slap, then two, struck one after the other in quick succession, stopping only when her own hand ached for the impact of the blows. There was no consideration for his pain, though, no sense of uncertainty in her motion.[break][break]

She wanted him to suffer.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 6:15:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

one slap, then two, then more and more and more until the pain in her hand stings too much. through all the slaps, through all the numbing pain, not once does he suffer.[break][break]

if anything, he does the opposite of suffer.[break][break]

he raises a hand to wipe the blood off his lips. it smears across, painting murky red over a smug canvas.[break][break]

"are you done?"[break][break]

with his free hand, he reaches up for her face.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">