saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 5:27:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i have a few."[break][break]

none he plans on revealing to her. at least not right now.[break][break]

"but my strengths make up for them. power solves everything, elisabeth, and i'm wondering why you wouldn't seek it when you so easily could with me."[break][break]

he sighs, not yet deterred.[break][break]

"what do you want, then?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 16:53:46 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"Do you believe that?" she interrupted his question suddenly. "That power solves everything."[break][break]

How long she'd held onto that belief, craving power like the drowning craved air.[break][break]

No matter how much power and influence she'd earned, however, it never seemed enough to sate this sense of weakness in her.[break][break]

She was forever starving.[break][break]

"Are you content with your life, then? Because you have power?"[break][break]

And though it was a deflection, it remained an indirect answer to his question, too.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 17:29:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i do. but wield it carelessly and it will all come tumbling down."[break][break]

the whiskey bottle is tipped along with his words but never enough to send it to the ground. he picks it up, refilling his cup.[break][break]

he peers up at her, meeting her question with a grin.[break][break]

"not yet."[break][break]

to both her questions.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 1:23:02 GMT
[nospaces]

'Carelessness' didn't seem unlike , she quietly thought to herself. He always gave off the impression of a brash, reckless person, anyway.[break][break]

Those aggressive, hotheaded personalities rarely played well with her own. She felt it was her own disinterest, her own seeming unattainability, that kept him interested in talking to her here.[break][break]

"What will you do with your power, then?" Elisabeth asked him, once more bringing the bottle of wine to her lips. Tilting it back, she let it drown out her thoughts for a little while. When she exhaled after, she felt flushed and unsteady. "Or will it never be enough to satisfy you?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 2:25:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"not sure. i guess we'll find out eventually."[break][break]

but if history is anything to go by, even after partnering with virizion, and later groudon, the power he has accumulated still isn't enough to satisfy. not even close.[break][break]

"you never answered me."[break][break]

he circles back.[break][break]

"what do you want?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 0:01:34 GMT
[nospaces]

"Does it matter? You can't give me what I want."[break][break]

The molten heart of the volcano flared orange and red, bathing them both in its fiery radiance.[break][break]

All the world before them seemed so empty and devoid of life from this lofty vantage point, devoid of colour.[break][break]

"What I want most," she continued, eyes unfocusing as the heat blurred their surroundings like a desert mirage, "is something I'll never have."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 17:28:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

riddles. he fucking hate riddles.[break][break]

as the heat around them rises, so too does his frustration, though he hides it behind the veneer of a man infatuated by his florist.[break][break]

"i can give you anything, elisabeth, if you just ask it of me."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 17:59:57 GMT
[nospaces]

The drunkenness of wine left her with an almost drowsy languor, and she laughed again, amused, as inebriation dared her to call his bluff aloud.[break][break]

"Is that right?"[break][break]

A hand extended to him, impishly testing his claim.[break][break]

"What if I want Groudon, then?" she taunted.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 18:19:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

ah, this is it. back on track to the way things should be and how they need to be if team flare is to ever stand a chance. his lips spread into a grin as he barks out a laugh.[break][break]

he peers at her extended hand, gaze flicking back up to meet hers after.[break][break]

"then you will have groudon."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 18:27:26 GMT
[nospaces]

Her laughter abruptly ceased, stunned, her outstretched hand still waiting between them.[break][break]

"Really? You'd relinquish Groudon to me?"[break][break]

Maybe he was drunk, too.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 18:34:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

is this what she wants, then? power through whatever means necessary even at the cost of her own freedom. but then again, he had spun it differently.[break][break]

no pokeball finds her hand. instead, his hand does.[break][break]

"i would."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 18:44:37 GMT
[nospaces]

Ah, but she'd already made that deal with the devil. already owned her freedom in exchange for her power.[break][break]

The unexpected warmth of his hand on hers made her flinch, brusquely yanking away her wrist on reflex.[break][break]

"You're drunk," she decided.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 19:03:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

make no mistake, matias is no . he is better.[break][break]

"don't be afraid."[break][break]

you coward.[break][break]

he shifts closer, following after her as she pulls her hand away.[break][break]

"be with me. let me show you what you can do. what we can achieve."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 19:15:35 GMT
[nospaces]

For each inch he crossed between them, she drew back twofold. Even flushed from wine, she had enough wits about her to know everything he said was utterly nonsensical.[break][break]

A mental breakdown. He had to be experiencing a mental breakdown. What other explanation was there?[break][break]

"What happened between you and Dr. ?" she interrupted, finally unwilling to entertain politeness.[break][break]

Context might explain this rash outburst of his.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bleed red
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 5:07:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the question catches him off guard. but he answers with honesty.[break][break]

"our dynamic changed the moment she found rayquaza."[break][break]

along with some lies.[break][break]

"suddenly, i was not as important to her as i once was. so she called the wedding off, with it, our relationship."[break][break]

there's almost a look of sadness that washes over his features. not enough to denote that this entire situation is a result of some sort of breakdown, but enough to show that he cares.[break][break]

that he feels.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">