Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
TEAM FLARE [Ground!Hoenn AU]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 3:37:53 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Outside former Commissioner 's window, Ever Grande City burned.[break][break]

It burned with the bright red, orange, and yellow flames of Team Flare -- which had overrun the city and the region in waves of grunts, their aggression putting the recent efforts of Team Rocket to shame.[break][break]

That was why they weren't Rocket. They were better.[break][break]

Elisabeth inhaled the smoke of her cigarette, blowing it out the open window as she watched the capital of Hoenn turn ablaze, a self-satisfied smile curling at her lips. That is, until a sharp cough interrupted her silent gloating.[break][break]

"How did she manage to work in this room," she sputtered out, breathing in yet another unwanted Stoutland hair that she wiped away with the back of her hand. "Ugh. We'll need to set up elsewhere. Is your brother's office any cleaner? He seems the type."[break][break]

Beside her was her partner in crime, .[break][break]

The co-founder of Team Flare.[break][break]

The loathed supreme traitor of Hoenn.[break][break]

And, in this universe, the fatal mistake that Elisabeth had chosen to let herself make one fateful day in Mt. Chimney.[break][break]

Thus was the future of Ground!Hoenn finally realized, in this place and time.

[break][break]

NOTES

- AU: Elisabeth x Matias, ruling Ground!Hoenn, as they deserve. Camping out in Dahlia Goode's office.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 6:05:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

distrust builds contempt, and from contempt comes the flames that burn ever grande city, bringing an end to team flare's takeover of hoenn.[break][break]

"his office is immaculate."[break][break]

too clean, in fact, but now all that remains is a burned room that took the burden of years of anger and resentment.[break][break]

but that is in the past. now, in the present, this region is his to own.[break][break]

hers.[break][break]

he approaches, loyal as ever.[break][break]

"we should pay a visit to the prisoners."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 6:20:53 GMT
[nospaces]

His loyalty gratified her. All this time, and he had yet to break his vows to her.[break][break]

Yet.[break][break]

"Prisoners, hm? Did any give you trouble?" she asked, casting him a dispassionate glance over her shoulder. "We've had reports of a few turncoats that you lured to our side, to be certain, but I imagine some took a little more... finesse."[break][break]

had supposedly been especially feisty. Imagining the former councilwoman rotting in the very prison that used to house Rockets gave Elisabeth a sick, sadistic pleasure.[break][break]

She approached Matias then, drawing intimately close. A hand ran through his hair as she asked, "How did you convince to betray the League, anyway? That was a pleasant surprise."[break][break]

To both her and the blindsided League troops.

[break][break]

NOTES

- AU: Elisabeth x Matias, ruling Ground!Hoenn, as they deserve. Camping out in Dahlia Goode's office.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 6:34:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"just one in particular."[break][break]

even the mere thought of is enough to ignite the flame in him, though where it had once been passion and love, it is now grudge and resentment.[break][break]

he stills under her touch, leaning into her hand. his own hand dares to reach out to her waist, holding her close.[break][break]

"he grew tired of fighting so i offered him the one thing he's always wanted."[break][break]

a chuckle.[break][break]

"a dog cafe."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 6:49:06 GMT
[nospaces]

The League lost all because of a dog café. The bribe was so stupid it was, frankly, brilliant.[break][break]

"Ingenious."[break][break]

She rewarded her loyal minion for his cunning with behavior that thoroughly desecrated the sanctity of Dahlia Goode's former office. If it had not been immaculate before, it surely was not now.[break][break]

Efficient as ever, Elisabeth adjusted her clothing in the aftermath, smoothing out her hair nonchalantly as they returned to actual Team Flare business.[break][break]

"I believe the Andersons have left Hoenn as well. Councilwoman was quite amenable to working with us once her family's safety was procured."[break][break]

Elisabeth had convinced the capitalist that it was far more cost-effective to run Hoenn on less bureaucratic staff. Imprisoning them was much cheaper than paying their salaries. Who was Elinor to say no to a thriving Hoenn economy? War was good for business, after all -- assuming you picked the winning side.[break][break]

"Was there a prisoner you wanted to see in particular?" she asked then, extending a hand for him to lead her onward. "The surly redhead, perhaps, or the insufferably 'good' Miss Goode... Or did you have someone else in mind?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- AU: Elisabeth x Matias, ruling Ground!Hoenn, as they deserve. Ready to visit the prisoners, POG.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 6:58:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

for a man that never tires, she sure takes his breath away at times. like now, as they begin adjusting their clothes in the aftermath, he cannot help but pant like the loyal dog that he is.[break][break]

oh, how he's risen and fallen.[break][break]

"unsurprising. i always thought was a bit of a snake. a bitch as well, of course, as many are currently calling her."[break][break]

it's with trained ease that he finds her hand, leading her along the now-empty hallways of league hq and down to the cells.[break][break]

"i thought we could do the rounds and see all of them. but i'd like to start with one in particular."[break][break]

.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 7:09:39 GMT
[nospaces]

"Some garden varieties of Ekans can be very useful," was her sly rebuttal as she let him lead her onward, heading towards the prisons.[break][break]

They passed some of their operatives as they did so, nodding to and , who had likewise defected for the glory of Team Flare. The former had been promised a funded trip to a mysterious ruin, accompanied by armed and skilled mercenaries; the latter had merely been told that would be imprisoned, and that seemed to be enough.[break][break]

"Any reason you want to start with Livy?" she commented at length, searching his face for an explanation. "Is she of particular interest to you these days?"[break][break]

An odd spike of ENVY filled her, for reasons Elisabeth couldn't explain. Strange.[break][break]

"She's not of high enough threat to be a significant concern. Amusing to taunt, though, I'll grant you."[break][break]

To her mind, was a one-time foe subdued at last, squished like a Spinarak beneath her heel. A love rival, though? It depended on how much her loyal companion had seen fit to tell her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- AU: Elisabeth x Matias, ruling Ground!Hoenn, as they deserve. Ready to visit the prisoners, POG.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 7:17:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

matias has not lied to her even once during their time together. he promised her everything and all of him and he has given her as much.[break][break]

so he shares the truth with her now.[break][break]

"i loved her, once upon a time. foolishly so. but i want her to see just how badly she failed. just how far she fell."[break][break]

he stops just shy of the cells, reaching out for her arm.[break][break]

"i don't love her anymore, i assure you. you have my heart."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 7:33:21 GMT
[nospaces]

Imagine a world where anyone settled for . Elisabeth scoffed at the very notion of such a thing. Her?[break][break]

"Then this is to be gloating, then," the Team Flare boss decided, smug as she followed Matias deeper into the labyrinth of the cells. "Wonderful. I do so enjoy gloating."[break][break]

...Meanwhile...

[break]

Penelope Livy had been left in solitary containment for some time now.[break][break]

Efforts to escape alongside and had backfired spectacularly; once she had been found as the ringmaster of the operations, she had been soundly locked far off and away, where she couldn't play her conniving games of jailbreak.[break][break]

Here, in the watery pools that had collected within her prison, the down-on-her-luck councilwoman had found something better.[break][break]

Something neither nor suspected as they made their way to her cell, ENVY seeping out from beneath the latched door like pools of lava.[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","chosen"]YOU ARE WORTHY
[break]
[attr="class","chosen2"] chi-yu has chosen as their avatar.
[break][break]

you receive the following perks:[break]

-penelope possesses the ability to temporarily conjure ENVY in anyone by fixing them with a hypnotic stare, making them desire someone or something they cannot have. this power lessens the further her proximity from her target.[break]
-penelope can summon bubbles of lava. she can also attack with them to inflict the burn condition.[break]
-penelope's body is immune to high temperatures, fire, magma, and lava.[break]
-chi-yu is added to penelope's party.

[break][break]

NOTES

- AU: Elisabeth x Matias, ruling Ground!Hoenn, as they deserve. Penelope posts next~

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 2:05:29 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Time had lost its meaning.
[break][break]

In the blanketing shadows of the singular cell block, there was no telling how many hours crawled by, or how many days separated herself from the proud woman they had first thrown behind those cold, thick bars.
[break][break]

Sometimes, when the hallways whispered reminders of her absolute solitude, she'd take the opportunity to peek through the window of temptation between each bar. She would press her cheeks against its metal, letting the cold bite her tightening skin, all while craning to steal a glimpse of the world they had robbed from her.
[break][break]

But, no matter how many lashes she received, or how many months went by without the faintest touch of another's voice, hope still thrummed inside her. Hot and passionate, it remained alive in her heart, never to be forgotten for as long as she lived.
[break][break]

At least and are safe, she would remind herself with the faintest curl of a smile.
[break][break]

They carried her faith, her hope, her everything. They were the beacon to which she sent her prayers. That is, at least, until he showed up at her door.
[break][break]

"Hello," she had first whispered to it, voice threatening to crack.
[break][break]

It never responded. Rather, it only stared back at her. Its beads of black liquid swirled without remorse.
[break][break]

Then it happened.
[break][break]

Whenever TEAM FLARE would arrive, Penelope would make NO move to answer any attempts to call for her. She would do nothing more than what the fish had done to her.
[break][break]

Tucked in the corner of her cell block, Penelope's knees were kept to her chest and her head rested against the thick wall behind her. Ravines of lava dripped from her head, creating a curtain of bangs to which she hid her fixed, emptied gaze.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 6:03:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it is not a pretty sight.[break][break]

"livy."[break][break]

his voice cracks like a whip, growing harsher with every step he takes. he departs from 's side, approaching only to look down at what remains of the councilwoman.[break][break]

"you doing okay?"[break][break]

he shows concern, feigned if only to tug on what little hope remains in her.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 6:19:53 GMT
[nospaces]

Oh, Matias was playing good cop? Excellent. She had been hoping to be bad cop this time.[break][break]

No concern, feigned or otherwise, appeared on Elisabeth's face as she sneered down at the captive. The sense of power over that ruined woman was intoxicating.[break][break]

"I wouldn't be too proud of your little escape attempt, Livy. Our operatives are hunting your boy toys down as we speak."[break][break]

in particular had been rather eager at the chance to corner , for some reason. Something about a backpack. Elisabeth had frankly tuned it out.

[break][break]

NOTES

- AU: Elisabeth x Matias, ruling Ground!Hoenn, as they deserve. Sneering at the imprisoned Penelope Livy, smugly.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 6:45:52 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Silence sealed her dried, bloodied lips shut. There was no movement to be had, no words to be spilled.
[break][break]

All the former councilwoman would do was sit still, stare forward, and allow no reactions to grace her face. They didn't deserve the satisfaction from it.
[break][break]

But, should they grow close enough to break through the curtain of hair, they'd see undeniable life behind those golden-ringed eyes. There, the hope of tomorrow rested. It breathed retaliation against everything the two stood for.
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 7:00:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

when no response comes, he grows further agitated, though he hides it well behind the curtain of his past as the man who once loved her. who once would have died for her.[break][break]

how quickly things change.[break][break]

he takes a step forward before lowering to a knee, close enough to simply reach out for her. he intends on finding her face to tilt her gaze up at him.[break][break]

once more, he asks, voice soft.[break][break]

"are you okay?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 16:59:59 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

How arrogant.
[break][break]
Penelope's body bended to the other's will and her chin tilted upward. The curtain of bang split near its center, sliding until it created just enough of a window of opportunity. Behind it, her eyes remained defiant against all efforts to sway her attention.
[break][break]
No amount of feigned concern would seep into her heart, nor attempts of drawing out the nonexistent flame of their previous affairs. Because even then, when their lives first became entangled, and passion sprouted between every shared kiss, that feeling Penelope held in her chest was never love. Not for , at least.
[break][break]
His power, his strength - those were what drew her to him, and now, in the confines of this cell, those are what brought obstinate determination to her wide, unblinking eyes.
[break][break]
It was time to claim what was hers.
[break][break]
"Silph."
[break][break]
It would start small. Like a trickle of water traveling down one's back. The ENVY was planted, now it looked to be nurtured.

[break][break]

-penelope possesses the ability to temporarily conjure ENVY in anyone by fixing them with a hypnotic stare, making them desire someone or something they cannot have. (HER) this power lessens the further her proximity from her target.