they/them
september 10
ecruteak city
queer
tea house owner
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felicity
felicity farkas
wood ash and ink stains
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 0:22:23 GMT
felicity farkas Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Felicity never knew they could love silence so much. Between the incessant reporters, the police and ranger interrogations, and the long hospital stays, they were really enjoying the quiet. The tea house had opened the previous week, months of rushed planning coming to fruition in a grand opening that rivaled one of Felicity's opera performances.

Staff remained short, they themself still doing a good bit of work, but tea ceremony had been a hobby of theirs since they were little. There were tourists who were a little rude, a little too open-mouthed, commenting on how cool it was to have an "authentic jhoto experience with a REAL jhoto tea master, but they smiled and nodded along and swept their tips up quickly.

They weren't exactly hurting for cash, but keeping the coin flowing was just good business.

Sighing, they pulled their hair back into a messy bun and wiped down the front counter, the clatter of dishes and faint laughter soothing them.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
wood ash and ink stains
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 1:44:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Between her work at Josh’s gym being a little busy and having some plans to see the long platinum-haired gentleman again next time, the well-dressed purple-haired woman wore her fascinator on as she approaches the Johtonian styled tea house that just opened. Mana followed her trainer with the witch-like ghost following after Elise as the young woman opened the door to find the Johtonian appearance of the teahouse to be very much like home.[break][break]

Seeing a dark-haired woman in a bun wiping down the front counter, she spoke politely to her as she and Mana made her approach there. “I must say that this place is a lovely and authentic sort of Johtonian teahouse that reminds me of home. Admittedly, I have not done tea ceremonies in a long while, but I hope I’m not so rusty.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

strawberry milk

the goldenrod lark
they/them
september 10
ecruteak city
queer
tea house owner
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felicity
felicity farkas
wood ash and ink stains
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 18:15:41 GMT
felicity farkas Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Felicity glanced up as someone entered the building. Smiling slightly at the ghost type following behind, they tapped their fingers against the lacquered wood.

"Oh, you are also from Jhoto? I've been meeting so many people from there, it's lovely. Will you be taking your tea in a private room or in the gardens?"

Felicity pulled a pressed menu from under the counter and placed it on the counter. Renting a whole room came with an extra expense, but rounded up to about 20 poke dollars an hour with a 2-hour max. The gardens, more of an expansive courtyard, were open and mostly empty except for some newly formed regulars who were enjoying tea with their pokemon.

Felicity turned to the large wall of small drawers behind them, each containing both high-quality tea leaves of varying profiles, and other necessary ingredients for tea making.

"What kind of tea would you like?"

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
wood ash and ink stains
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 0:55:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A small smile came from the purple-haired woman as the other lady mentioned she had gotten customers from Johto. “It makes me a little comfortable to know that there are people from the region I call home. I will be taking my tea in the gardens.” She replied to the lady at the counter while Mana would watch the other people in the teahouse with curious yellow eyes.[break][break]

“For the tea I will order, the sakura sencha green tea if you would, madam.” Elise gave her answer to the woman, remembering the smell and taste of the tea being served to her mother and her family in gatherings. Missing home was not a good feeling, but she’d really like to go back to visit her parents when there was time to.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

strawberry milk

the goldenrod lark
they/them
september 10
ecruteak city
queer
tea house owner
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felicity
felicity farkas
wood ash and ink stains
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 20:10:53 GMT
felicity farkas Avatar
Fingers poised at the ready, Felicity grabbed the necessary things to make the woman's tea.

"It's nice knowing there's a small community of us here. I haven't been away from Johto long but I already kind of miss it."

They grabbed a teapot and 2 ceramic mugs, placed them on a tray, and tapped at the POS screen. They slid another menu on the tray, providing dim sum options. Oolong, the little Poliwag, waddled into the room, hopping up and down to catch the new woman's attention.

"This is Oolong, he'll lead you outside and I will bring this in a moment."

Oolong chirped again and turned around, waddling out of the room into a bright hallway. The screen doors opening the hallway to the courtyard gardens were open, and the native Johto foliage blended seamlessly in with the Hoenn displays. There was a variety of wooden tables with chairs, and a nearby cabinet offering go boards, chess boards, and a variety of other little games, in which several tables were engaged in. At one table sat six women engaged in a heated match of mahjong, plates of dim sum strategically placed around them.

There was a cute little sign featuring Poliwag with a bowtie and a Wynaut sitting in a chair, stating "Seat Yourself! Staff Will Be Present Shortly!" As well as a little river that ran through the tea house, a home to several species of water pokemon.