Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,682 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Distortions [S]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 14:05:34 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

When Zev reached out to former underboss , whose recent and sudden resignation was the topic of much debate among rumormongers within the crime syndicate, he had not expected the instructions to meet her outside Sootopolis City. In fact, his destination was a small island with white sand beaches and lush vegetation of startling greenery.[break][break]

With his Sharpedo following him — he had ridden the Pokémon to reach the island — Zev picked his way through the underbrush until he found a tangle of trees. The unmarked, concrete building hidden behind them was completely out of place amidst the natural beauty of the island.[break][break]

Zev scanned the exterior of the building for cameras or other security measures. Then he approached the front door and pushed a button to announce his arrival. "Dr. Flint? It's Zev Harcourt," he called out, wondering if she could hear him. It wouldn't surprise him if she could.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Distortions [S]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 20:37:47 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”good afternoon, mr. harcourt.”[break][break]

the voice was not lulu’s, but one that had a sort of artificial quality to it. canyon, lulu’s ai that now ran many of the processes in her private lab, such as security and answering the door.[break][break]

a camera adjusted, getting a closer look at the man before detracting away again.[break][break]

”please, come in.”[break][break]

the door slid open, and then the next question, ”tequila?”[break][break]

”no, canyon. no tequila.” another door slid open further down the hall, and lulu approached. her typical heels had been switched out for a well-worn pair of boots.[break][break]

the ai persisted, ”but he owns a bar. statistically speaking, he’s likely an alcoholic too—“ ”no. thank you, canyon.”[break][break]

”well, i apologize.”[break][break]

as the voice faded dejectedly, lulu offered a small smile to zev. she looked a bit more at ease than usual, despite the persistent weariness in her eyes that perhaps never went away.[break][break]

”sorry about that. hope you made it in alright. i know it’s a bit obscure.” a hand ushered him deeper into the lab. ”shall we?”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,682 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Distortions [S]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 19:32:38 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The artificial voice was the last thing Zev had expected, but he took it in stride. After all, scientists like Lulu had access to the latest and most advanced technologies. Nothing seemed more appropriate for a Team Rocket scientist than a security system powered by artificial intelligence.[break][break]

Zev stepped into the building and took in the interior, the exchange between Lulu and her machine mere background noise. When she addressed him directly, however, he gave her his full attention.[break][break]

"Your directions were pretty clear," he replied as he fell into step beside her. "Why did you decide to set up a lab here? I thought there were plenty in Sootopolis."[break][break]

He assumed, of course, she had something to hide. Everyone did, but Team Rocket's upper echelon — both current and former — had plenty more secrets than the average person.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Distortions [S]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 19:00:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

“good.” directions also likely sent by canyon.[break][break]

why set up a lab there? because it was well-hidden, and would be at least a little way’s away from the city when chaos broke out. because what was housed in the lab she trusted no one else to keep secure.[break][break]

”because i live here.” and it might’ve been the more normal thing to do to invite him to the house and be more hospitable, but typically, that was just not her.[break][break]

as they went deeper, there were a couple of steel doors with no windows that were locked tight. at the end of the hall, they would step into an elevator. she was quiet the short ride down. she hated being in elevators with people.[break][break]

the doors opened again a floor lower, and the lab was cool, expansive and bright. in its center was her dream machine, in all its finished glory.[break][break]

she strode over to where the hologram of a keyboard glowed. her fingers raised, at the ready.[break][break]

”describe to me in detail what you saw, please.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,682 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Distortions [S]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 17:53:30 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Lulu's reason was more than good enough to answer his question, so Zev did not pry further as he followed her further into the lab. He understood the desire for privacy better than most. The short journey through the halls and down the elevator was carried out in complete silence.[break][break]

Only when Lulu situated herself at her keyboard and asked him to speak did Zev do so. "About a month ago, our scanners picked up a new space-time distortion outside Verdanturf. I went with a grunt, ."[break][break]

He hadn't heard from the other man since, but Zev supposed the labs and Head Scientists kept him busy.[break][break]

"The distortion was bigger than any I'd ever seen. It looked like it could have engulfed the whole town, if it had manifested over it. There was also a grainy quality to it, like if you zoomed in a lot on a photo."[break][break]

That was the best way he could describe the sight.[break][break]

"And the storm and winds moved slower than usual, almost like it was slow motion," Zev concluded, taking out his phone. "I can forward you the charts and readouts from the equipment we'd brought."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Distortions [S]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 5:35:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: