Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
off the radar [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 22:53:25 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

His vantage point from a nearby cliffside gave an excellent view of the stretch of beach between Dewford Town and Granite Cave.[break][break]

He'd been called on to assist with deterring LEAGUE forces from entering the rift into Ultra Deep Sea that laid in the cavern ahead. hid close by, waiting for the optimal time to begin their operation.[break][break]

"YORU-" Barnaby raised a hand and spoke into his earpiece. "I'll stall, you take care of their comms."[break][break]

The idea was to use Jayden's Ghost-type Pokémon to short-circuit the LEAGUE officer's personal communication devices. That might save them enough time to locate any enemy radio masts in the area and disable those too.[break][break]

Suddenly, Barnaby's Shadow STEELIX burst from the ground just feet away from the LEAGUE tactical unit that was traversing up the beach. It slapped it's tail in the sand, using STONE EDGE to erect a wall of stone to block their path ahead.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[break]

• postdormitum: comms[break]
• hidden identity (masked)[break][break]

TOTAL: 60 MP[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in a PD battle/mission[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a PD battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 10px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 3:32:14 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]
[attr="class","jayjaytop"]

[attr="class","body"] under the cover of shadow and smoke, jayden sits at the bottom of the nearby cliff as he watched the rocket recruits climb into the portal. he and BEE would go later, if plans went accordingly.

[break][break] "got it."

[break][break] a low whistle sounded in the space, and his ghost-types immediately flickered into view. astlik manifested into view first, her tiny dreepy seeping out of her canons and into the air. they dove deep and onto the league's comm devices when they weren't looking.

[break][break] the ground shook with the force of BEE'S crystal steelix, roaring as it engaged in combat with the remaining league personnel.

[break][break] "done," his voice crackled through the communication voice. "onto the next."

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[break] + COMMS [1/2]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 20:22:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Barnaby watched from his spot on the cliffside and smirked beneath his mask. Everything had gone perfectly to plan - Jayden and his Pokémon executed their part with deft precision, rendering the enemy communication devices unusable. They cracked beneath the ghostly claws of the admin’s many DREEPY.[break][break]

Onto the next.[break][break]

His cobalt gaze sweeping up the beach, Barnaby eventually saw movement in the distance. A small group, but distinctly LEAGUE based on the gear they sported. [break][break]

I think I see another unit coming up–” His voice was cut off by the sudden sound of disturbed rock near his ear.[break][break]

Shit–!” A bullet had whizzed by Barnaby’s head, missing by mere centimeters. “Enemy fire!

[break]

TOTAL: 70 MP[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 10px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 4:12:48 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] it was only a matter of time.

[break][break] "fall back!"

[break][break] his words were sharp as they called to BEE, voice zipping straight through the communicator that they were bound to. on his other hand, his hands flicked into a silent signal at his side.

[break][break] astlik soars forward, belching out a SURF that cascades down on their opponents. their screams are muffled by the shock of the wave, as jayden issues another command:

[break][break] "now, let's mount our attack."

[break]

[break] + COMMS [1/2]
[break][break]

+10 MP (ic post) (2) [break]
+50 MP (participation) [break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 3:54:44 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Barnaby does as ordered without hesitation, immediately leaping from the cliff face and onto his CHARIZARD's back. The dragon flew him over the beach as LEAGUE personnel screamed below in the tidal wave of water brought on by SURF.[break][break]

He lands beside and dismounts, gesturing for his CHARIZARD to join STEELIX on the battlefield. At the same time, the Key Stone set into his ring gleams brightly, signaling the start of the CHARIZARD's Mega Evolution.[break][break]

Both Pokémon surge forward, ready to begin the counteroffensive.

[break]

TOTAL: 90 MP[break]
+ 10 MP use mega evolution in your thread[break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 7:14:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] as the other joins him on the battlefront, jayden releases his two rotom onto the field. they immediately take control of the league's communication as 's team distracts their foes.

[break][break] 'wait, what the hell?'

[break][break] 'what's going on?'

[break][break] from his belt, he releases his zeroara. jayden whistles sharp under his breath, calling his pokemon to him, then has another two-tone whistle that has astlik surging upwards to the sky again. a coordination of THUNDER attacks cracks across the field, unforgiving in it's descent, as it viciously electrocutes all those made vulnerable by the breach.

[break] + COMMS [1/2]
[break][break]

+30 MP (ic post) (3) [break]
+25 MP (mythical) [break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 20:27:30 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

While and his Pokémon carried out their work - crashing comms, thinning LEAGUE ranks - Barnaby did the same with his own team. [break][break]

Spurred on by the power released during Mega Evolution, intense sunlight began to shine overhead (DROUGHT), empowering Lucien’s Fire-type attacks. He flew at dizzying speeds around the battlefield, expelling searing BLAST BURNs to any LEAGUE stragglers that remained after THUNDER arced across the sand.[break][break]

STEELIX, meanwhile, used MAGNET RISE to levitate and dodge the LEAGUE Pokémons' Ground-type attacks. This also allowed it to speed around and crush whatever other combatants remained.[break][break]

I think that’s the last of them.” Barnaby commented once the dust had settled.

[break]

TOTAL: 100 MP[break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 20:37:30 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] high on bloodlust, marena screeches as she leaps and spirals into the air. electricity cracks off each punch as she tosses her PLASMA FISTS against the bodies of league rats, thunder cracking in the sky and destroying their attempts with the ease of a coldblooded killer.

[break][break] astlik supports her with attack after attack, explosions resonating in the cool air of the cave, as the two admins fight side-by-side in their ambush.

[break][break] when she spoke clears, jayden pushes the edge of a steel-toed boot against the unconscious side of a league agent who had gotten caught in the fray. his body is littered with POISON BARBS, blood trickling out of his nostrils. by the body's side, there is a fizz as one of his unconscious ROTOM, caught in the fray, crackles in the dark. he returns it with a quick press of his belt.

[break][break] "we should still be on edge," he reminds the other. "we never know what can happen."

[break][break] even so, it looked like bee was right. at least for the moment. he leans down, picking up a broken communication device, pieces of metal chipping away at the electronic.

[break][break] "looks broken. want to take a look?" he hands it over to the other.

[break] + COMMS [1/2]
[break][break]

+40 MP (ic post) (4) [break]
+10 MP (poison barb) [break]
+50 MP (pokemon ko) [break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 1:55:41 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Sure." Taking the offered device, Barnaby rolled it in his palm, inspecting for... really anything that stood out. It looked similar to the ones ROCKET used, but other than that nothing else caught his eye. He let it fall to the ground.[break][break]

"Good job, by the way. You really did a number on these guys." The admin commented as he walked through the bodies now littering the beach. He was looking for stragglers; rising chests, twitching limbs.[break][break]

Muffled murmurs from a nearby body suddenly caught Barnaby's attention. A still-working comms device, somehow missed by the ROTOM. Wresting it from the officer's ear, he held it up to .[break][break]

"We might be able to do something with this. Wanna try to set up an ambush and lure in another unit?" In his supply bag, scatterbangs and sticky globs were practically begging to be used.

[break]

TOTAL: 110 MP[break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 22:08:56 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] "same to you."

[break][break] as much as the compliment was well-appreciated, jayden's thoughts were elsewhere. he stared down at the communication device tossed carelessly to the floor, hidden among the dirt and the pile of obscured bodies.

[break][break] they'd destroyed the league, but it had been deceptively simple. perhaps too easy. had they been expecting him? PARANOIA claws at his spine, threatening to puncture whatever invisible symptoms that the rifts brought forth.

[break][break] he worries his bottom lip, but then blinks when realizes that BEE is looking at him. for direction, possibly, or agreement.

[break][break] "yes," he says, with a nod. his shoulders are stiff, still tense from the flare of battle. jayden walks towards the other admin and reaches for the scatterbangs. "if you can fake an injured soldier and speak into the comm, i can ambush them. what do you think?"

[break][break]

[break] + COMMS [1/2]
[break][break]

+50 MP (ic post) (5) [break]
+10 MP (paranoia) [break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 1:17:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"I think you have just the man for the job."[break][break]

Barnaby had always had a flair for the dramatic. It was one of many reasons he excelled as his undercover persona , celebrated broadcast television host. [break][break]

Taking the earpiece from Jayden, he brought it to his lips and began a similar performance to the one he'd done with :[break][break]

"Shots fired - Dewford Beach, midway between town and the cave. Repeat, shots fired. There's at least one officer down, maybe more. Backup requested." [break][break]

His control of tone was masterful - inflected with just the right amount of soldierly control and mild panic. It was convincing, to say the least.

[break]

TOTAL: 120 MP[break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 6:43:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] indeed, it was easy to see why had risen to the rank he had, and why he had taken over the seat of PR and Propaganda.

[break][break] "good job. now let's get in position."

[break][break] minutes later, their victims come and the rockets are ready for them. once again, jayden commands his pokemon in relative silence — clicks and whistles learned from kanto's regime. he starts off with another SCATTERBANG approach, blinding them completely. his dragapult is fast, roaring to life with a FIRE BLAST set to scorch the earth in accordance with their victim's screams. shortly after, marena uses PLASMA FISTS in a furious show of the same brutality her trainer was capable of.

[break][break]

[break] + COMMS [1/2]
[break][break]

+50 MP (ic post) (5) [break]
+10 MP (paranoia) [break]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 1:44:17 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Feeling slightly paranoid after receiving a confirmation message from the LEAGUE officer on the other side of the comm device, Barnaby couldn't shake the feeling that their ambush might not go to plan.[break][break]

Mimicking Jayden's approach, the admin lobs scatterbangs at the approaching unit. Their Pokémon swoop in to take advantage of the momentary blindness. [break][break]

Unseen by Barnaby until it's too late, however, was a sneaky POWER GEM blasted out by an enemy combatant near the back of the group, where the scatterbangs hadn't reached as effectively. [break][break]

CHARIZARD was struck down from the air and tumbled into the sand below. Barnaby returned it and signaled for his STEELIX to finish the job.

[break]

TOTAL: 560 MP[break]
+ 10 MP for incorporating paranoisa[break]
+ 10 MP for using a scatterbang[break]
+ 50 MP for getting a pkmn KO'd[break]
+ 10 MP for assisting a character[break]
+ 10 MP for KO'ing a character/pkmn[break]
+ 100 MP for completing a PD mission[break]
+ 250 MP for "tying" a PD mission[break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 3:25:38 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] when 's steelix finishes the job, there is nothing more than a pile of dead bodies and debris.

[break][break] yet, somehow, there is a sense of eerie calmness between the two admins.

[break][break] jayden glances at him knowingly, feeling something like kinship form between the two. he returns marena to her pokeball, who had grown unconscious in the fight when she'd been knocked skyward by a stray POWER WHIP attack from the enemy side. astlik releases STICKY BOMBS that explode over the dead body, tying them together and making them easy for disposal.

[break][break] violet eyes find 's masked blue.

[break][break] "good job, admin bee."

[break] + COMMS [1/2]
[break][break]

+50 participation [break]
+100 completion [break]
+250 tie [break]
+70 ic posts[break]
+10 assist another character[break]
+10 sticky barbs[break]
+10 scatterbangs[break]
+10 paranoia [break]
+10 knock-out npcs[break]

[break][break] 570MP

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 21:19:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: