he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Reinforcements [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 16:21:36 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The rift in Granite Cave had expanded to an incredible size. What had once been easy enough to defend now required more League personnel than ever before, and still, Rocket operatives — and civilians caught up in the crossfire — had managed to sneak past to enter the rift.[break][break]

Gunner arrived to see already there. Though he was dressed in tactical gear and wore a mask to hide his features, he uncovered his face as he approached her.[break][break]

"Ma'am," he said upon reaching her. "I heard backup was needed here. What's the status?"[break][break]

Ever the watchful guardians, his Zoroark and Typhlosion — Mordred and Guinevere — stood by, keeping watch on the entrances to the cavern.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Postdormitum: Cave[break]
Dressed in tactical gear + mask[break][break]

TOTAL MP: 10[break]
+10 MP from IC posts

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 1:06:10 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It'd been a considerably quiet shift. Penelope had only recently arrived, held back by her own office duties at HQ, but from everything she'd been informed of, there had only been a few apprehended individuals within the past few hours.
[break][break]

It was why, when Gunner approached the cave's gutted mouth, he would find the councilwoman stationed near its outskirts, leaning up against her blackened camerupt. Spirals of smoke plumed out from the volcanic cow's nostrils, increasing and decreasing in intensity in patterns.
[break][break]

Penelope greeted the operative with a curt nod and soft smile.
[break][break]

"It's been quiet - we've apprehended a few straggling grunts, but nothing of measure," Her gaze never found Gunner's. It'd been far too busy surveying the surrounding area instead. "Intel tells us there'll be a swarm heading through the forest within the next hour. They're looking to rush in through sheer force and numbers."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 17:44:09 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Indeed, everything looked calm, even Penelope herself as she looked outward from the cavern's mouth.[break][break]

"How are our defenses?" Gunner asked, turning to look in the same direction. A swarm of Team Rocket's operatives did not sound great, not with the League's numbers at the entrance.[break][break]

Glancing sidelong at his Pokémon, he suggested, "I can have Guinevere hide ahead and use SMOKESCREEN once they start rushing."[break][break]

Now that the Typhlosion possessed a Ghost typing alongside her Fire, she could phase out of sight and travel through shadows.[break][break]

"And Mordred can set up a small illusion here, though it won't be very large," Gunner continued, turning back to his boss.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

TOTAL MP: 20[break]
+20 MP from IC posts

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 5:59:13 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"That'll help," she nodded, a faint appreciative smile taking shape. Right now, in the face of danger, she would take any advantage available.
[break][break]

"Our numbers aren't great. Most were transferred to Ultra Sea, some to Dewford's outskirts."
[break][break]

Both were valiant efforts, but there was no denying how they'd bitten a chunk out of their resources. Made even the simplest forms of defense difficult.
[break][break]

"Careful with set up - I have Stealth rocks already planted around the parameter," she explained, giving her camerupt a soft tap on the back, as if offering a brief level of thanks. "I plan on layering out a mist when they come."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 3:05:21 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner nodded, accepting the hard facts even if he did not like them. "Then we'll make it seem like our numbers are more. Mordred, set up an illusion around us of several trainers and their Pokémon."[break][break]

The air around them shimmered in response to Gunner's command as the Zoroark worked his powers into the very air.[break][break]

Then the agent turned to his Hisuian Typhlosion. "Guin, go situate yourself just inside the STEALTH ROCKS and phase out of sight," he instructed. She uttered a gruff bark and slipped into the shadows.[break][break]

All that was left to do was wait. Gunner scanned the distant landscape, senses on full alert, one hand resting on the handle of the gun holstered at his waist. After what felt like eternity but was only fifteen minutes, movement caught his eye.[break][break]

"Miss Livy," he said to catch Penelope's attention. The grip on his pistol tightened. "Here they come."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

TOTAL MP: 30[break]
+30 MP from IC posts

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 3:38:58 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Rocket had arrived.
[break][break]

A stampede of fast footsteps breaks through the silence, rolling down the treeline with vigor befitting a rag-tag team of rebellious grunts. There is no making out one shadow from another, but from the petrified screams that followed, it was safe to assume the stealth rocks had worked.
[break][break]

Next up was the typhlosion.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 23:33:48 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

As soon as the screaming started, Guinevere phased out of a boulder's shadow, breathing out a dark cloud of smoke to obscure vision. She retreated a few paces toward the mouth of Granite Cave as more screaming and stumbling filled the air, a chaotic cacophony of confusion and agony.[break][break]

Gunner watched as the first few grunts among Team Rocket's ranks tumbled out of the smog, bleeding and bewildered. He remained silent behind his mask, not needing to give his Pokémon her next orders.[break][break]

Using INFERNO, the Hisuian Typhlosion summoned an enormous plume of fire to blast the hapless Rockets. Their cries reached a pitch of terror that plagued dreams. An errant gust of wind brought with it the smell of burning flesh.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

TOTAL MP: 40[break]
+40 MP from IC posts

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 20:39:06 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The ghastly sight was one the councilwoman was not prepared to see. Grimacing, she brought a hand to her mouth, slightly turning to avert her gaze. The grunts had experienced enough hurt that little aid looked to be required.
[break][break]

"Fuck."
[break][break]

A heavy breath of air was let out. One she didn't realize she was holding until that moment. Turning, she curiously slanted a look at him. She could only imagine how common these types of screams were to someone on the field.
[break][break]

She did not envy him.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 23:46:27 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Unlike Penelope, Gunner did not flinch. The mask he wore helped filter some of the awful stench, at least. His ears, on the other hand, were uncovered, though she'd correctly guessed he was familiar with such screaming.[break][break]

Still, that didn't mean he was used to them, or that they didn't keep him up sometimes at night.[break][break]

A few of the Rocket operatives managed to run past Guinevere's attacks. On top of that, the smoke was dispersing; it was not like weather or terrain that lasted long. Emboldened by the return of their sight, the remainder of the force pressed on, racing toward the mouth of Granite Cave.[break][break]

"Cause chaos, Mordred," Gunner instructed calmly, patiently. The Zoroark's illusions surrounding him and Penelope suddenly surged forward to meet the Rockets and their Pokémon head-on. Most of them swung at the illusions, yelling, only for their strikes to pass through empty air.[break][break]

A few of the smart ones, quick to pick up on the trick, ignored the swarm and dashed for the cavern's entrance.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

TOTAL MP: 50[break]
+50 MP from IC posts

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 5:55:42 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Go help out," she urged her camerupt, who let out a grunt in response.
[break][break]

A sudden eruption of TRAILBLAZE sent the ground type flying toward the incoming wave of rocket grunts. It's nimble footwork helped bolster the pokemon's speed, allowing for its segway into a controlled EARTHQUAKE to go without fail. Soon, cracks into the earth splintered off in a variety of directions, creating small fissures the grunts might find themselves stuck slipping into, or tripping altogether.
[break][break]

Regardless, it made for easy pickings for the Zoroark.
[break][break]

The leftover carnage was just another sight she'd rather avoid paying witness to.
[break][break]

"I hate this."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 12:31:47 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

After the Camerupt's EARTHQUAKE, the remnants of the Team Rocket attack squad seemed to change their mind. The survivors began to retreat, recalling Pokémon into balls and helping their injured comrades off the ground. Victory for the League was at hand, but at what cost?[break][break]

Gunner left that philosophizing to others. He cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted a final command to his Typhlosion. "Clean them up, Guin."[break][break]

The flames that wreathed her shoulders burned hot and bright, causing the shadows around her to darken. And then they pooled beneath her, spectral tendrils coming together as a miasmic void.[break][break]

And then they shot out toward each fleeing Rocket operative, slamming into them with enough force to break bone and tear flesh.[break][break]

Z-MOVE: NEVER-ENDING NIGHTMARE
[break]

The dust settled. Silence fell upon the carnage. Gunner turned to Penelope and caught the disgust in her eyes. "Seems like that's all of them, ma'am."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

TOTAL MP: 420[break]
+60 MP from IC posts[break]
+10 MP from using a Z-move[break]
+50 MP from participating in a mission[break]
+100 MP from completing a mission[break]
+200 MP for "winning" a mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 3:01:54 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Good job."
[break][break]

Her words spoke of the praise the operative deserved, but in them, a hollowness leaked. It'd been her first time truly witnessing such a blatant display of carnage. Especially one forced upon a group seemingly defenseless against the dangers they'd walked into. It was all in the name of Hoenn, that was true, but could she really commit to such ideas when their piercing screams still echoed in her head?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,934 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 2:48:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: