128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
FEEL THIS [POST-D BRACKET BATTLE]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 19:45:53 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo looked out of place in the cave. An overgrown skater boy in a white longsleeve and track-pants, with a wallet chain going down all the way to his knee. He had a pink camo cross-body bag over his chest, and bopped his head to something cute, boyish, and whiny all at once.

"Crossed out the lines, Lines through these cries, We pulled the leaves from the trees that fa~all...”

He moaned, as the cave system winded down. The terrain was uneven, and he was blessed with luck to not roll an ankle in his checkered sneakers. He then happened upon two people already face to face, and a chill went down his spine.

Milo peeled his headphones off and piped up, trying to get their attention. His voice had a boyish whine, and his overall affect was "overgrown teen". One of the guys seemed... vaguely familiar. He tried to place it. He grinned ear to ear. And... there was an older woman there too? He had to smile an wave at her, before turning back to him.

"Ain't you... the guy from Teravolt? I woulda loved to open for you guys with Without Love. More importantly... what are you doing here?"

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 0:38:24 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","adriansimple"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Surrounded on all sides by jagged earth and an encroaching mist, Adrian finds himself flanked by a second trainer—even as he only just then confronts the original trainer ahead of him. Tch. As if he needed the added headache...[break][break]

The odds never really seemed to favor him lately.[break][break]

Fingers flex and undulate as nails find purchase against the smooth, polished surface of pokeballs latched against his waist, poorly concealed beneath the low hem of his jacket. The excess of leather and denim in his attire gives him away, perhaps.[break][break]

Their nonchalant candor amuses him slightly.[break][break]

"Don't you read the news?" He crows with a derisive aura, making his contempt for them plain, and (hopefully) dispelling any notions of his being there purely coincidental. He was an insurgent.[break][break]

The unorthodox interjection gives him the needed opening to release his pokemon, which unfurl in a brilliant flash of red, revealing a COPPERAJAH and an ORANGURU—offering a small buffer between himself and the perceived threat they present.[break][break]

ADRIAN releases COPPERAJAH![break]
ADRIAN releases ORANGURU!

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[newclass=".adriansimple"]--accent:#786477; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple .icon"]background-image:url(https://img.nickpic.host/QqJTmz.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:0px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple blockquote b, .adriansimple blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .adriansimple blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .adriansimple blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

she/her
august 5th
ALMIA REGION
DEMISEXUAL
ALTRU INC. HEIRESS
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claire
claire agakura
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 1:36:42 GMT
claire agakura Avatar
raven colored hair billowed. a black shawl with lace could be seen draped over the woman's top. underneath the diaphanous shawl did she sport a beige ruched halter neck crop top. together it would be complimented by a black pencil skirt to match its design. for footwear the individual could be seen sporting a pair of ankle strap rounded buckle open toed stilettos.

claire, greeted by the young man, held a worried expression toward . it was neither inviting nor warm, but set as though he had an objective to complete. it was then that her pokemon, gardevoir, emerged from its pokeball. "gardevoir..." she could feel her trainer's emotion rising with anxiety. claire, standing behind her, wasn't sure as to where she was or what was happening. "excuse me, but i'm looking for someone. i'm not exactly sure as to how i got here, but i don't mean any harm." she hesitantly spoke. unsure if there was a confusion among the trio.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
pressure cooker's got me runnin out
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 3:05:53 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo looked to the two. Back and forth. Did they... Huh. He smiled, thinking about sending a jab back. Either way, Adrian looked serious. Everything from his vaguely annoyed affect to the way he called out two fully evolved pokemon screamed danger. Milo's flippant attitude towards danger will kill him some day.

"Do I look like a guy who knows how to read?”

He wanted to brag and big-dick him, so badly. But this was an elder statesman in the scene. Milo smirked. He then wagged his finger, wallet chain clinking. He then reached down to a pokeball, white all over with the finish worn off. Thumb grooves so defined you could get his prints and book him with them.

He then pointed to the two of them, and rolled his eyes. This was so unlike him, but maybe, just maybe... Getting knocked out by that girl earlier rewired him.

"Did I walk in on something? Hang a sock on the door next time."

Milo let out his Greninja, then smiled at Claire. He waved his hand, then leaned in, hands on his hips.

"I've bumped into lots of people here. I might be able to help you out, when you don't have your hands full. What do they look like?"

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 22:26:57 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"..." No comment on their literacy, though he might've reserved a choice remark.[break][break]

The brief lull allows the other a moment to explain herself, his eyes narrowing with skepticism. Despite how often he's found himself in the selfsame predicament, his expression is that of incredulity—he does not trust them at their word—but there is the question of what this ultimately changed. An already conflicted conscience loses its conviction, for a time.[break][break]

But orders are orders. Regardless of the authenticity of their claim, he is under obligation to send them off. They were an obvious security risk, both of them.[break][break]

"Sorry, I don't care what you think you're doing here..." His pokemon perk up, detecting the shift in cadence as Adrian rattles on with a final warning: "Thing is... you're not welcome."[break][break]

They couldn't be allowed to recover any artefacts, not even by happenstance as civilians. The possibility was all too real; he knew that firsthand.[break][break]

"So abandon your search, or..."[break][break]

They would be made to leave.

[break][break]

[newclass=".adriansimple"]--accent:#786477; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple .icon"]background-image:url(https://img.nickpic.host/QqJTmz.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:0px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple blockquote b, .adriansimple blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .adriansimple blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .adriansimple blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

she/her
august 5th
ALMIA REGION
DEMISEXUAL
ALTRU INC. HEIRESS
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claire
claire agakura
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 22:28:30 GMT
claire agakura Avatar
"please!" claire pleaded, "i would not like to fight." to be here wasn't her option, and the man before her looked as if he had little desire to listen. "if i could lead, i would but..." she would turn to , "he has an eyepatch, tall, dark hair. his name is fernando." whether they were familiar with it or not would do little to help her case. regardless, gardevoir remained on standby in preparation for whatever the dangerous @adrian had planned.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

, @adrian

close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 4:50:32 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

"Doesn't ring any bells. I know a redhead with an eyepatch."

Milo grinned. Adrian fumed at the two of them, and set his pokemon loose. On the other hand, Claire was backpedaling, and trying to explain herself. Milo gently elbowed her arm. His ribs were bandaged, his nose still bled from prior fights.

"You gotta stand up for yourself.”

He said, looking back to Adrian with a smirk. Milo was cruising for a bruising. He loved being a contrarian. His heart was a balled up fist. Whenever he opened that hand and reached for someone else, he lost a finger. It's time to punch and be punched.

He whistled for Greninja. Immediately, it perked up. They made eye contact, then both looked at Copperajah.

"Use Hydro Pump."

Greninja leapt backwards, pushing out a cone of pressurized water towards Copperajah. Milo clenched his teeth, and dug his heels in.

"I don't know what you think I'm doing. I got separated from my friends. All I wanna do is find 'em and leave. But if you want a fight, you can have it."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 0:06:27 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"I think you're not listening." He watches with a leer as they refuse to make their exit, though while one remained perhaps a conscientous objector, the other had retaliated. This token act pacified his better nature, giving him a clear conscience to respond with necessary force.[break][break]

That is, without feeling guilty.[break][break]

Copperajah shudders as it is blasted by the surge, its ferrous figure warped from the impact. With an aggrieved bellow, it shrugs off the worst of it before drawing a deep breath. In that moment, Adrian offers instruction: "Copperajah—"[break][break]

"W H I R L W I N D !"
[break]

From its trunk Copperajah would loose a torrential wind, threatening to sweep them away.[break][break]

COPPERAJAH used WHIRLWIND!

[break][break]

close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 19:30:20 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo was carried off by Whirlwind, held down by Greninja’s suction cups before it was carried off. The force of the gale pulled on the chain clipped to his belt, dragging out Zweilous.

This felt just like Akira. Talking past eachother, having a fight they didn’t have to have. Milo doubling down so as to defend himself and avoid thinking too hard about how he carried himself. He was going to hell, for sure.

He whistled for Zweilous. Immediately, it charged and tried to hit Copperajah with Crunch.

"Use Crunch. Get in close."

Milo thought for a second. It was all clicking together. Was Adrian… in Team Rocket? He only knew him for the pop punk band, which was rocked by controversy and dropped by their label. He tried to smooth things over, knowing for sure that it was too late. Milo had a serious look on his face.

"If you’re looking for those stones, I’ll call my attack off right now and help you. League personnel are transporting caches of poison and explosives down here, and at the very least… they shouldn’t get what they want. They shouldn’t be rewarded for that. It’s disgusting."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 21:22:21 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Scattered, their reprisal comes in the form of a Zweilous rushing headlong for Copperajah. Rather than allowing itself to be fazed, Copperajah stands stalwart, but reels as their fangs puncture the skin of its trunk. Anguished, it would thrash its limbs and flail its trunk, hoping to be free of the wretch and its accursed bite...[break][break]

B R U T A L S W I N G
[break]

So he knows about the stones. This only drives his suspicions deeper, as they are not entirely the clueless bystander they might've presented as. And while this only further strengthens his resolve, he gives pause enough to listen. Adrian does not trust their offer of help, but the mention of caches garners his attention. In them he detects a kindred spirit...[break][break]

Not that he would give him a chance so freely.[break][break]

"...Why tell me this?" As a distraction, or a gullible attempt at subterfuge? It hardly seemed appropriate.[break][break]

COPPERAJAH used BRUTAL SWING!

[break][break]

close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 6:34:28 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo flinched. That swing sounded like it hurt. Like the bassy rumble of a soccer ball kick caught on mic. Zweilous skidded across the ground, and Milo put him away with a pokeball, to protect it from further harm. He looked up at that mammoth as his heart slowed to a crawl.

“I’m telling everyone who’s willing to listen. I’m tired of grandstanding and lecturing from people who aren’t any better than either of us, when you get right down to it."

Milo blurted out, not caring if Claire heard or not. And… again, it felt just like Akira. Like saying what had to be said could only happen if someone broke through that outer layer of bluster and irony. He swallowed a lump in his throat, and slowly approached Adrian, with an outstretched hand. His sleeve bunched up, revealing a sleeve tattoo of roses and thorns.

"…My name is Milo. Milo Sharpe."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 19:40:46 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
One could be forgiven for doubting a stranger at their word, much as Adrian would now. Part of him relates to the message—and the one who gives it by proxy—but the situation is too delicate for him to turn such a blind eye to a potential threat, as impassioned as they may be.[break][break]

"How long have you been rehearsing that?" He'd dissented from the League much the same way they were now, and they must have ruminated those same thoughts time and time again before using them here and now. Part of him wishes to allow that modicum of trust, to see where it led him.[break][break]

The fact they haven't released a new pokemon to replace the Zweilous they just retired does, in some ways, give him assurance. Adrian's Copperajah keeps to his side as the other approaches, allowing him to drag a delicate touch across its hide, siphoning its life for his own needs. He just may need it soon.[break][break]

Adrian does not wish to extend his hand in greeting, but passively acknowledges the act, deferring to their earlier statement to direct their interests.[break][break]

"...Where did you see those caches, Milo?"[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 6:07:25 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

The reluctance to hear him out was understood, but still bugged him. Milo wasn’t exactly gonna bow his head here, but Adrian slowly relenting gave him hope.

“Since I had this exact argument with Luka an hour ago. I feel kinda bad for her, but that’s beside the point."

Milo stood aside as Adrian asked about the crates he’d been hauling. And well… He felt like he was spoiling a little surprise, but he had a point to prove here. Milo extended an arm, pointing back up the way he came, a trail down one of the mouths of the cave that must’ve stretched on for a few miles.

"If you follow the trail I was on long enough, you’ll see the cache of red ore and poisoned metals. You’ll also find a stash of medical supplies. I took just enough to dress my wounds; there’ll be leftovers."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 1:42:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(NO REWARD)