Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ordained Meeting Between Trainees [S/Martin]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 20:18:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Mauvile City had a lot of places within the indoor enviromnent in contrast to the other cities having an outdoorsy feel. Her Froslass was very happy to take part in the training when they both got out to the next route for part of the Galarian royal being a ranger trainee while the other two Pokemon were in their Pokeballs around the princess' belt. Alas, the dark blue ranger uniform she had on with some pink accents made her large bust and curves a little noticeable, so much that the woman was a little embarrassed and covered it up with her hands.[break][break]

Ayaka giggled at the way her trainer looked a little flustered as the pair would pass by the Mauville City gym where Elise worked as a gym trainer on some shifts. “Let’s get some ice cream for both of us. Which one do you like?” She asked the female ghost when the two came towards an ice cream parlor with the paper ads showing some newer ice cream flavors were able to be served.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Baal

His, Him
January 28
Castelia City
Bisexual
Firefighter
Ranger trainee
Myself
Single
2 height
2 height
Pecs of the day:
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 20:19:28 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Being in Mauville City was an unpredictable decision, as well as part of the package that made me move to Hoenn. My father needed a few things that could only be found in stores here. I am amazed at how this place is a huge convenience center! There are so many advertisements and products that make my mind confused.[break][break]

Croconaw was with me out of his Pokéball and as usual his belly rumbled and he grunted in a very characteristic way. When he wasn't tugging on some flap of my clothing, he would headbutt and bite my leg. "Calm down mate! We need money to eat well but I don't have enough!" And that was the purest truth! I saw every ad with steep prices, even an ice cream. To be honest, there was something better that had my attention at that ice cream shop...a girl. She looks beautiful accompanied with her Froslass, so graceful. Certainly I wouldn't come away with some ice cream from there, but at least the maiden's name I would have...[break][break]

"Milady..." I leaned next to her and greeted her gallantly. Croconaw scowled, soon he was going to snarl at me.[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

--

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 20:49:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A masculine voice makes the royal almost jump as she turns around to see a man greeting her in the most gallant way. “O-Oh! You’ve surprised me a bit with your chivalrous greeting, my apologies.” She meekly responds while the Froslass would be busy looking at the new flavor of ice cream being ordered by several people inside as her yellow eyes grew wide at how humans were eating from cups and cones.[break][break]

“It’s a pleasure to be meeting you, my name is Elise and this is Ayaka, she very much insists on being a Galarian royal maid.” The royal tries to keep herself together with the ghost waving her hand in pride and taking a bow. “Other than my own duties as a member of the Galarian royal family, I am taking up training as a trainee ranger and work on some shift days for the Mauville City’s gym as a gym trainer.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Baal

His, Him
January 28
Castelia City
Bisexual
Firefighter
Ranger trainee
Myself
Single
2 height
2 height
Pecs of the day:
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 21:53:59 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

As usual Martin's gallant manner proved unfailing. The girl revealed his name and also other information that at that moment came as a flash for him. Martin is also a ranger trainee... coincidence or a twist of fate? Countless possibilities crossed his mind, he didn't even consider if the girl was already in a romantic relationship. For a moment he paused, took a breath, and kept the greetings level.[break][break]

"What a beautiful name, Milady. As beautiful as yourself." He carried on like a true gentleman. "I'm Martin. Martin Goldberg. Look how lucky fate was with me... I'm a ranger trainee too. Well, actually I'm a firema--" At that moment he was interrupted by the Croconaw's bite. The pokémon was already impatient and couldn't stand to see its trainer play the gentleman anymore.[break][break]

"Come on, dude!!! Don't do that again! I already told you I don't have any buck--" and once again he held back. In addition to having lost his gallant character, he also didn't want to show that he couldn't buy a simple ice cream (simple but very expensive...). He would be very embarrassed in front of Elise. He tried to get back to his charm but it was too late... his preoccupation with his partner's hunger wouldn't let him keep this conversation going much longer.[break][break]

notes.

--

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 22:22:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, this guy had a good balance of having two jobs on top of being a firefighter. Her face flushes a little as his compliment over her looks, but she nods to the man keeping to his chivalrous spirit. “A fireman’s job to put out fires for a city is very admirable and it’s so nice to meet a fellow trainee like myself.” Her response came with a small smile while Ayaka stifles a giggle over the Croconaw’s antics with its own trainer.[break][break]

“If your Croconaw is hungry, I was about to head into the ice cream parlor with my Froslass before you came. Would you care to join me and we can chat more once your Pokemon is not hungry much?” The Galarian royal offers while she didn’t really mind that his gallant mannerisms were thrown out in lieu of casual speech.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Baal

His, Him
January 28
Castelia City
Bisexual
Firefighter
Ranger trainee
Myself
Single
2 height
2 height
Pecs of the day:
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 1:53:14 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

After all this exchange of initial information Martin really wants to continue the conversation and accept her offer, but he also doesn't want to make a bad impression by not being able to pay for the ice cream.[break][break]

"Ahn... I don't have any money, sorry." he'd rather be honest than have to come up with some excuse to leave. "I would love to continue the conversation, I believe we can be great friends as we have a common service."[break][break]

Croconaw's growling stomach broke the chatter again and again.[break][break]

"Look... since we're here, would it be too much if I asked you to buy him an ice cream? I'm really sorry to be asking you this, you don't even know me well..."[break][break]

For Martin, that whole situation of interest in impressing the young royalty was disfigured when he started to treat his pokémon partner's needs as a priority. He would have to deal with all the embarrassment he is currently feeling in exchange for the possibility of a new friendship.[break][break]

"I-I SWEAR I'll pay you as soon as I can! ..."[break][break]

notes.

Martin blushing: i.imgur.com/AwA4co7.png (sorry I don't know the BBcode for image x.x)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 6:06:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Everyone had some money on their person to buy all of the basic needs, but she could understand if Martin didn’t have money to buy the food needed for his Croconaw. “I’m not disappointed by your lack of money, so I’m alright with continuing our conversation as friends.” The rumbling of his Croconaw’s stomach made the woman laugh a bit though the blonde man spoke that she could help buy some ice cream for his Croconaw to eat.[break][break]

“I’ll buy some ice cream for him as a bit of help since I’d feel terrible if he didn’t have something to eat. Please wait here.” She responds to the blonde man as the duo of trainer and ghost would open the glass door to the parlor and order a cone of strawberry ice cream for Ayaka and another cone of lemon flavored ice cream for the Croconaw with the money given to the female server. After handing Ayaka her cone, the ghost helped to push the door for the royal to give the Croconaw his lemon ice cream in a waffle cone.[break][break]

Smiling down at the Croconaw before looking up to the tanned man, she spoke to Martin with a small smile. “I wasn’t sure what flavor he wanted, so I hope he loves the lemon flavor. You can pay me back at your own time, so it’s not too much of an issue.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Baal

His, Him
January 28
Castelia City
Bisexual
Firefighter
Ranger trainee
Myself
Single
2 height
2 height
Pecs of the day:
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 20:39:27 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"Thank you very much!"[break][break]

Croconaw was much happier now that he had gotten an ice cream cone. As for the taste... Elise doesn't have to worry, he eats everything! Even still embarrassed by the request, Martin could continue the chat with the beautiful girl while she and her Froslass enjoyed the frozen delight.[break][break]

"So Elise, what drew you to being a Ranger?" he got straight to the point by making it clear that after all the previous situation he would no longer act with that interest, but would continue to be respectful and cordial.[break][break]

notes.

--

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 21:08:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The woman nods over to the blonde man as he says his thanks for giving his Croconaw a cold treat to eat. “You are welcome.” While the Froslass hands her strawberry ice cream for the royal to enjoy, the fruity flavor of the ice cream took Elise back to the days where her mother would take her and her younger sister to Olivine City’s ice cream cart around the beach. She did wonder if her younger sister was doing alright with how much Margaret missed her when Elise was away in Hoenn.[break][break]

“I wanted to be a Pokemon ranger to try to give help to the wild Pokemon in the area.” Her response to the man’s question was the same as when she had put down on her application to submit to the headquarters. “If my younger sister was here, I’m sure she would love to come along with me.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Baal

His, Him
January 28
Castelia City
Bisexual
Firefighter
Ranger trainee
Myself
Single
2 height
2 height
Pecs of the day:
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 14:35:01 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

It was a simple reason. For a man who admires someone who has the courage and determination to face the dangers of someone else's life, Martin expected a more composed response in that regard. However, Elise was sensitive to bringing part of her story into context as well, something that made Martin reflective... "Younger sister, hm? Should I ask about her or would that be too impolite?" He thought that asking about Elise's sister would be too invasive for a first contact between them, so he preferred to stick with another topic for now.[break][break]

"... A-ah, yes! Of course! Helping pokémon is always a big responsibility and it makes you very proud to be a Ranger for it!" He said scratching his blond hair. "Well, I decided to become a Ranger because I don't want to be just a firefighter... I want to explore other fields of expertise in rescue, you know..." This time he looked with some affection at his Croconaw. "So what Ranger base are you affiliated with?"[break][break]

notes.

--

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 15:28:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Listening to Martin share his reason over why he decided to become a ranger, his own reason was even more of a good reason to join up with them other than firefighting to save homes and other places from fires. “It’s very good to broaden into another expertise in rescue, so I’d agree more if my job was a firefighter than a member of royalty.” She lets out a little chuckle as she responds before Martin asks where she was stationed as a ranger. “When I signed up, I was assigned to the Evergrande City base under Captain Morales’ mentoring.”[break][break]

Ayaka takes a bit of her strawberry ice cream and pops the treat into her mouth, savoring the strawberry flavor with a happy noise. “I would assume being a ranger would give me experience in knowing my people’s troubles even if I may be third in line for the throne, but I realize my own position is different in contrast. As a princess, I have a job to ensure my people are happy and stable, but the current prime minister of my country may as well have exiled me from Galar, as much as it pains me to see them suffer.” Her expression becomes worried as had done some form of banishment for his own twin brother too.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Baal

His, Him
January 28
Castelia City
Bisexual
Firefighter
Ranger trainee
Myself
Single
2 height
2 height
Pecs of the day:
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 21:04:29 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"W-wait a sec...ROYALTY?! You're actually a princess?! For real?!! DAMN!" Martin's clear shock at hearing this news made him scream in the closed room, earning certain looks for it. Then he calmed down, still a little embarrassed and very surprised. "So I wasn't a complete idiot calling you 'Milady' hahaha."[break][break]

Elise would answer to him about where she was stationed at the Ranger base. Evergrande City has never actually been visited by Martin, he has never even heard of it. "Interesting! Just by the name it must be a very beautiful place. Well, I did my enlistment at the Slateport base. It is currently the city where I live with my father and where he works as an engineer too. Hmm... but hey, i tend to be a free spirit i go where adventure takes me!"[break][break]

In fact, Martin was just trying to get rid of his father's stern gaze. Since coming to Hoenn, the relationship between the two has not been the best. His father needed to make this change of region even though he didn't want to internally, while Martin thinks he has "finished" his dream of graduating from the Academy of Firefighters. "Tell me more about this Morales, what have you guys done together? How's the training going?" here he could no longer hide his excitement.[break][break]

notes.

--

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 22:25:14 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Tilting her head a little to Martin expressing a lot of surprise that she was an actual princess of Galar, her response to it was a little more unruffled. “I wouldn’t blame your reaction as I usually don’t go out in my royal dress regalia at work. Nevertheless, I wouldn’t mind showing you how I’m formally dressed.” He was Unovan, so either Unova didn’t care too much to check the Pokepdia pages of the Galarian royal family or they were too busy on their own politics.[break][break]

“Evergrande City is exactly how you described it, it’s very beautiful to see and visit. I’ve only taken a visit to Slateport City’s upper district for book club meetings with other club members, but it sounds like you and your father have a good bond with each other.” She smiles a little with her kind reply while Martin asks about Captain Moraales himself and what she and the ranger captain done together and how was the training going. “He’s really nice and is supportive of me, we usually go out to do field work in the wilderness and our training together has been going well.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Baal

His, Him
January 28
Castelia City
Bisexual
Firefighter
Ranger trainee
Myself
Single
2 height
2 height
Pecs of the day:
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 19:01:11 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Captain Morales must be a great person! What little Elise brought Martin was enough to get him excited. He's been thinking a lot about his activities as a Ranger trainee these days... Slateport is an interesting city, especially for the beach which makes him very happy and reminds him a bit of Castelia City, but Martin also feels that maybe it's time to let go from comfort or nostalgia so that the journey in Hoenn has its own meaning.[break][break]

"looks amazing..." he whispered. "Wo-would you introduce me to him or her someday? I mean... Maybe we can learn together." Another request, Martin? That way he would be throwing too much responsibility on the girl's shoulders. But he knows that every intention is genuine and pure. Meanwhile, Croconaw had already finished his ice cream in just one bite, now he watched the conversation sporadically and glanced at Froslass, he was too shy to keep in touch.[break][break]

notes.

--

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 19:38:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Captain Morales was always the kind of person she’d look up to since the guy was more outgoing and very good at conversing with people than she was. Other than having her elder cousin as her role model, the Evergrande captain was someone who really tried to support her as his mentee. “I can introduce you to him, he’s very friendly and warm. A lot more open than I am with other people, but he’s a good teacher. I’m sure I would accept learning along with you.” The young woman replied with a little nod while her Froslass looks at the Croconaw who was a little shy to keep in touch and gave him a small wave.[break][break]

“Aside from that, I would like to give a due apology for spilling out my anxieties. In my position as royalty, I should not burden people with my problems and keep to myself, something that I’ve followed to keep up my dignified presence to the public.” Elise lets out a sigh, wondering if the people of Galar would see her as a cold and detached royal than one who opened up to others.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]