TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
Ordained Meeting Between Trainees [S/Martin]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 14:12:37 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"A-ah! Don't be sorry, Elise! I should be the one to do this… I got so carried away by the Ranger talk that I ended up ignoring your confessions. I'm sorry." Martin realized how negligent he was with the princess's feelings, he tried to make up for it in time. "I don't understand this royalty thing, but I can imagine how difficult it must be for you. I'm sorry I didn't pay enough attention..."[break][break]

Without any prediction Martin's phone receives an alert of a new message. Gently he reads the message on the device, it was his father charging for the things he asked Martin to buy in Mauville. The boy frowned and put the device away again. As much as he wanted to keep talking to Elise for a long time, deep down he knew that wasn't going to be possible. "It was nothing... it's just my dad. He can wait."[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

--

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 5:50:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the man speak that he would apologize for neglecting to respond to her troubles when he got carried away in ranger talks, she replied with a nod of agreement over his statement of being in a position of royalty was harder for her. “I would agree that the position is heavy on me, but I was born into it. Putting the Galarian people first than my feelings or desires is the principle I’d follow even if I wasn’t first in line for the royal throne.” After a small pause, she went on to address his apology. “It’s not a worry, I very much enjoyed talking about ranger duties with you.”[break][break]

Seeing the blonde man look at the device and put it back where he told her it was his dad and that his dad could wait. “It’s alright, my father is overseas and I don’t get to see him much like you would, but he’s always happy to hear from me in letters.” She replied with a little smile since her parents were a little too busy to visit her in Hoenn, so she had written back to them in some letters over her meeting with her elder cousin.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Baal

His, Him
January 28
Castelia City
Bisexual
Firefighter
Ranger trainee
Myself
Single
2 height
2 height
Pecs of the day:
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 13:53:18 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"So Elise what are you going to do after here?" Martin asked with the intention of inviting her to walk through Mauville while they talked, at the same time that he would go to a subway station to Slateport City. "I've been thinking... is it too intrusive if I ask for your phone number? It'll come in handy when I'm in Evergrande."[break][break]

Inconveniently Martin's phone beeped again, but he already imagined what it would be. "Could you also tell me about your life at the gym. Are you a helper?"[break][break]

notes.

--

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 15:55:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

“After this, I was thinking of coming to the teahouse for a nice cup of tea. if you would like to join me, it will be a good idea to continue having a conversation later.” The dark magenta-haired woman replied to the man’s question and went on to answer his second with a shake of her head. “No, it wouldn’t be intrusive to me. It’ll help me greatly on the chance that we can work together as fellow trainees.”[break][break]

As he asked what her job at the gym was and if she was one of the helpers at Mauville city’s gym, the royal laughs a bit. “Well, I am one of its newly hired gym trainers who have to take challenges from other trainers, both on the battlefield and over at the racing course. ”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Baal

His, Him
January 28
Castelia City
Bisexual
Firefighter
Ranger trainee
Myself
Single
2 height
2 height
Pecs of the day:
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 20:08:27 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Unfortunately, time was short for Martin and despite his father not being present there was a whole psychological pressure surrounding the boy. He had to turn down Elise's offer with great regret, but assured that there would be other dates for the pair now that they have each other's phone number.[break][break]

"A race?" he retorted a bit confused. Perhaps the gym challenges in Hoenn were a little different than those in Unova. He also thought that he never got to challenge anyone... he was never interested, his life was always focused on being a firefighter. "Then you must be a very skilled trainer! Let's battle one of these days!" Croconaw looked at him excitedly.[break][break]

Ooc.

Let's have a natural ending, unfortunately I have a very busy schedule for the next few days and maybe I'll stay a little away, I don't want to disturb. But we will have other interactions soon if you wish!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 2:02:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Every gym in Hoenn had some interesting things thrown in other than battles, so Martin didn’t believe much when Mauville’s gym was all about using speed to keep up in its racing challenge than regular battling. “The gym has several courses for aquatic, land, and aerial racing, so it does make sense for my employer’s theme to be based on speed.” She replied with her little explanation of the Mauville City gym and how it worked for any challenger that wished to take it on.[break][break]

Since she didn’t want to keep him longer from whatever his dad wanted him for, the woman gave him a nod when he wanted to battle with her one of those days. “I will accept your challenge one of those days when we can battle and I won’t hold back on your account.” The royal adds with a small wave to the blonde man as she adds in her farewell before leaving him to go back to getting some tea for the afternoon with Ayaka floating near her. “Well, I’ll not keep you longer if your father wants you, so I’ll give my farewell and I hope we meet again sometime.”

@tag [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 4:11:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: