1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Truth, and Lies (Postdormitum/Comms)
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 21:20:54 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
It had been a long day, a very long day, and it was only getting longer. He had been going through so many of his Pokemon to combat basically everyone within sight, and he had even been forced to tangle with earlier. That left a bittersweet impression on his tongue. He would make it up to her that much he had promised to himself, for now he had another mission that he had been sent on. It was a simple mission, he was to find the source of communication for a group of Leaguers. It was a pretty standard tactic, cut off their communication so the unit ceased to function. In war information was vital, and the faster you got that information the better off your side was.

So he was here to take down the temporary towers that they had erected in order to jam their communications. His Porygon was dwelling in his suit as he approached the console, and pressed his palm to it, allowing Jarvis, the Porygon-Z, to being to download the information he needed in order to shut it down. To the untrained eye it would look as if the cybernetic man was forcing the machine to operate like magic. Though it was anything but, six Pokeballs were strapped to his belt, but none of them were out for the moment as he was hoping to get out before a confrontation could be had.

Though it would seem lady luck had other plans for the man dressed as a ninja, as he heard the approaching sounds of someone else, and when he turned around he saw her standing there.

"Seriously? Again? Look I don't have time for this, run back home to your boyfriend, or something." Came the mechanical snark. Though it brought him no pleasure to do it this time.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 21:44:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

While it was a bit of a chore to find a source of communications between Team Rocket and their little cronies, the royal finds herself stumbling upon a temporary tower used for communications for her faction. The presence of the very same suited person dressed like a ninja that she and the pinkette man fought before they went their separate ways after staying a bit with the pinkette made her cautious. This man was, undoubtedly, looking like he was messing up the radio waves and needed to be stopped.[break][break]

“And if I do run back to my boyfriend and I won’t be able to assist my boss? I think you and I know that I will not be a coward and desert my allies this way.” Her tone of voice is cold while still keeping her manners intact as Elise makes her approach over to the man. “Well now, this is a pitiful surprise to see you again. I am sorry to say, but I must stop you now lest you cause more trouble than needed.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 20:39:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
A robotic sounding 'tch' came through the helm as he turned to face her keeping his palm on the computer so that Jarvis could do his work with disrupting the communications of the League sect this place belonged to.

"Stop me? And why would you do that? Do you really think you're fighting for the right side? That the League are actually the good guys?" It was the same debate he had posed to , and not even the Gym Leader could refute that there was disastrous corruption in the League. However this was personal for Amor, because he didn't think Elise would be safe anywhere near this conflict, or future ones. If she continued to ally with the League, she was bound to get hurt, and when that happened....Amor had lost one love, he wouldn't lose another.

If someone harmed her in anyway....Rocket, League, Underboss, or Council Member. It wouldn't matter because he would simply bombard them with his army of dragons until they were nothing but dust. So he really didn't feel like fighting her right now, and so he didn't even release a Pokemon.

"Instead of a battle, explain to me why you defend such people?" This would buy him a little time at least.

TLDR
Robot Amor is just talking right now!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 21:15:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While the suited man didn’t appear to take out his Pokemon to battle, he had asked several other questions over whether she was fighting for the right side and thought of League as the good guys. Josh and his gym staff welcomed her into working for the Mauville City gym and she wasn’t aware there might have been something sinister under the surface of the faction. Though she couldn’t tell much of whoever the mysterious suited man was behind the robotic sounding voice, he didn’t appear to like the faction she aligned herself with.[break][break]

Through the suited man asking her to explain why she was defending those in the league, her expression changes to a bit of shock. “I…thought the league would have the interests of Hoenn’s people at heart, so Josh was kind enough to give me a job at his gym.” Her response came with a flash of the terrible memory of the attack on Josh’s gym…and her susequent hostage situation that left her in tears and greater survivor's guilt.[break][break]

“I must confess that I did not feel safe within Josh’s gym…due to the sudden attack that claimed the lives of my two other would be colleagues murdered by an assailant…” Her calm demeanor starts to break away, revealing how scared she was of the entire incident. “You had no idea how helpless I felt when I watched them die in front of me and how afraid I was for my life as a hostage…”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Talking instead of fighting.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 21:23:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Everything froze around him as he listened, time seemed to stand still, he hadn't heard of this, which meant it must've just happened. Someone had killed in front of her, and taken her hostage....Someone had threatened her life. Jarvis was still working, but Amor's brain was racing, his heart sped up, and he could feel the adrenaline coursing through his veins as he fought to keep himself composed. It was someone from within Rocket. It had to have been, and he was going to find out who right now, and he would make them pay.

"Who hurt you....Who was the man who did that?" Whatever tactic he had been about to use to buy time he forgot amidst the raging torrent of emotions. He had almost lost another, and that thought....That thought was enough for him to simply not care about the faction conflict for the moment.

Even through the robotic voice there was genuine rage, and compassion mixed into the voice. After this, the angel was going to go on a personal hunt.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 21:42:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

From the tone of the suited man’s voice wanting to know who hurt her, she didn’t get the attacker’s name and Josh had some reason to suspect that it might have been someone from Team Rocket. “I-I don’t know his name, but his Pokemon were all Fire type and he was blonde…” Her shaky response came with not wanting to remember what happened at the gym, so Josh had given her some days to recover from the terrible incident after it happened.[break][break]

Since the suited man didn’t seem to be hurting her in some way, the royal moves a little closer into huggable range if he wanted. She was in a state of immense sorrow for the innocent blood that was shed that Elise wanted to try to hunt the masked man down and break him with her army of ghosts and dragons...but didn't want to make the man she was seeing worry so much about her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Talking instead of fighting.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 0:22:28 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Rage seemed to seep into every fibre of his being as he listened to her describe the man, and he wanted to comfort her, it was his first instinct. His body moved before he could think, and this man who should have been a stranger to her embraced her without hesitation, and he chastised himself mentally. Of course he knew exactly who she was talking about, and was going to get a visit from him. Though whether it was the man, or the machine he had yet to figure out. Of course the higher-ups would probably get mad at him, it didn't really matter, he wasn't going to betray Rocket, he was just going to put a rabid dog down.

"I am your enemy y'know." came the robotic reply as he hugged the girl for several more seconds, and then he stepped away. Thankfully his suit hid the fact that he was trembling with the purest rage imaginable, to the point that his dragons were close to bursting out of their pokeballs to check on him, and protect him.

"I don't have time for this....I....ugh...." There was so much he wanted to say, but he couldn't. "You should go home, this is seriously no place for you. What if you were to get hurt, or die? How do you think that would make those around you feel? Are you willing to just leave your life behind so easily?" He took a few steps back so that Jarvis could keep silently working, but he didn't like this. If Elise died....If she was hurt, that thin strand of humanity he felt he had found with her, he knew it would snap, and he could never get ti back.

"Just go live a happy life away from all this." Even as her "enemy" he was trying to look out for her.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 2:04:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Feeling the warm embrace from the suited man as he told her he was his enemy before he stepped away, she didn’t want to leave the battlefield, especially since she still had to deal with the man that did the attack on the Mauville gym. Whoever that masked man was, he was not going to get away from causing pain and suffering to the two families involved with the victims. Josh probably felt the same worry of having her be in the conflict where she could be in danger or even worse…[break][break]

“You may have a point that I will worry those I’m close to if I get seriously hurt or worse…but you don’t understand the position of being royalty I’m in.” She takes out the Pokeball that had the Paradox Pokemon she caught during the retreat from the interdream zone with the brunette man and sends him out, the Iron Valiant’s eyes glow as he kneels like a knight before his princess. “I am a princess who won’t be a damsel in distress again, not after what happaned. Do not make that choice for me, I already know my duty and this Pokemon I’ve acquired will make sure of it.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Talking instead of fighting.[break]
- Gaia the Iron Valiant is sent out.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 20:55:01 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
A strange pokemon he had never seen before was summoned by his lover, and he just sighed. Of course she wasn't going to make this easy for him. While he didn't have one of those special pokemon yet, that didn't mean he came here unprepared, and instead he summoned his Dragonite, Draco in a flash of light. Thankfully Elise, had never seen him battle before, so she wouldn't be able to recognize him from this. Though his Dragonite was far larger than most that wasn't a trait exclusive to Draco.

"Duty is a strange thing....But I'll humor you for a while longer, and I'll try to not break your toy there." It honestly reminded him of something from the Mechanical Kingdom that he had explored with , and . So he wondered if it functioned the same, and part of him wished that he had brought the music box with him. "Thunder Punch....Short Circuit that thing!" He gave the order to Draco whose fists began to glow with electrical power before rushing towards teh robotic pokemon, and attempting to smash his fists into it's body.

Amor had no data on this strange pokemon that she was using, so anything that he could learn from it right now would be useful for the future.

TLDR
Amor summons Draco the Dragonite!
Draco uses Thunder Punch!

MP Total
IC Post x5 - 50

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 4:21:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Dragonite was a Pokemon she knew from one of the priests taking care of a family of Dragonair and Dragonite in the Dragon’s Den, but it was also one of the Pokemon the gym leader of Blackthorn City owned. “I see, you’re opting to go with a Pokemon I know well from my visits to Blackthorn City. Curious choice.” A cool response came from the well-dressed woman before she turned to her Iron Valiant. “Avoid it and do battle with his dragon with Spirit Break!” [break][break]

The Iron Valiant stands up from kneeling before her with his pink glowing blade drawn as the glowing pink rays of light surrounded the knight’s torso and rushes to slash at the Dragonite with the double bladed weapon! Knowing that this Paradox Pokemon had almost ended her shiny Delphox’s life and that her Leavanny had jumped to protect Sabrina, the strength of this Pokemon was not to be underestimated.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Gaia the Iron Valiant dodges Dragonite's Thunder Punch![break]
- Gaia the Iron Valiant uses Spirit Break!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 18:53:59 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
A Spirit Break? So this machine pokemon must have been part fairy, however the damage would fall a bit flat. Draco's Multiscale would negate half the damage causing it to deal only the normal amount, but that gave Amor all the information that he needed to plan his proper counter attack.

"If you know so much about Dragonite, then you should have known that, that would do nothing. Allow me to show you the folly of your ways once more little girl." He was going to have to make this up to her so hard later on. Holding up a black looking pokeball device, and a crystal aura would shine around his Dragonite. "Let's go Full Metal!" A silvery aura would form around his Dragonite as it's new typing would take in affect. "Part Fairy at the very least....Which means this is going to hurt your little machine. Iron Head!" Came the command as the Silver Crystal Dragonite sped towards the Iron Valiant, and attempted to smash it's horn into Iron Valiant with a power boosted Iron Head.

It was true that fairy moves were typically strong against Dragon pokemon. However Amor's Dragonite knew no such weakness with it's special ability, and the ability to change it's type to steel at will. His partner was essentially invincible, and even though he cared about Elise dearly, he wasn't going to lose to her.

"You all think so one dimensionally....Perhaps if the League trained you better, this wouldn't surprise anyone so much anymore." He stated with a little chuckle.

TLDR
Spirit Break hits, but due to Multiscale it's damage is halved to normal!
Dragonite terrastalizes into a Steel Type!
Dragonite uses Iron Head on Iron Valiant!

MP Total
IC Post x6 - 60

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 22:00:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The error of her ways when she realized Dragonite’s ability had negated half of the robotic knight’s damage from his attack meant that Gaia was going to go in a world of hurt. Watching the Dragonite become crystallized in the metallic colors of Terastalization, the knight would skid across the ground due to the impact of the Dragonite’s Iron Head. The force of Iron Head made the Iron Valiant drop to his knees in pain though the robotic Pokemon stood up slowly as its body shown signs of dents across its arms and legs.[break][break]

“It is true that the League should have trained me better to prepare for countermeasures such as this, but I’ll learn. Use Close Combat!” Her response came with a command to her Iron Valiant that the robotic knight would try to get in close and punch the Dragonite repeatedly with its metallic fists after reattaching his blades onto his arms.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Gaia the Iron Valiant gets hit by Dragonite's Iron Head![break]
- Gaia the Iron Valiant uses Close Combat!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 22:49:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The disguised Amor was amused at his love, when she attempted to overcome this new dynamic by using a fighting type move. Against a normal opponent that would have absolutely worked, but Draco was simply built different. The Dragonite landed, and a dull glow surrounded it's body as it used Roost to heal itself back up to full strength before the Close Combat landed. Which meant that when the attack did hit, the damage was reduced by half once more thanks to Multiscale, and Draco was truly left none the worse for it, however the Iron Valiant would now have reduced defenses, and a robotic chuckle left his lips.

"Come now....Surely you didn't think it would be this easy to deal with me? This Dragonite is by far my strongest pokemon, you're lucky I didn't decide to use him against you, and that other man in our earlier bout. Because it would have brought my results much quicker. Now what will you do? You can keep trying to exploit something as mundane as type weaknesses, and weakening your Pokemon further, and further so I can knock it out, or you can simply submit." There truly was no winning this for her, even at a seemingly overwhelming disadvantage, Amor's Dragonite would always pull through.

"Or we can do this the hard way still, Princess....Your choice."

TLDR
Draco used Roost to fully recover it's health before being hit by Close Combat!
Multiscale Activates reducing the damage of Close Combat by half!
Amor is doing his best to show the overwhelming difference in strength between them.

MP Total
IC Post x7 - 70

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 1:36:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
A low frustrated sigh came from the young dark magenta-haired woman as Gaia’s move not only didn’t hit much after Roost brought the Dragonite up to full health, but Multiscale was very vexing to be on the other side to fight against. Her Pokemon’s defenses were lowered from Close Combat and with the robotic knight being weakened further, she heard the suited man taunt her about surrendering their battle since there was not much else she could do to win or learning the hard way why his Dragonite had the upper hand against fairy types.[break][break]

“I see you have done the research to counter the fairy types that dragons dislike so much. As much as I detest to confess it over my own pride, you have gotten the victory over my shortcoming in battling skills despite owning four of Johto’s four gym badges.” She closes her eyes in submitting to the clear winner of their battle before opening them again and nodding to the Iron Valiant to stand down. “If the league is full of terrible people and murderers as you say, I will take some scrutiny and distance myself from the league.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Elise submits to declaring Amor the victor of their fight and Gaia the Iron Valiant stands down from fighting.[break]
- Some talking happens.[break][break]

50 mp (mission participation)[break]
70 mp (ic posts)[break]
300 mp (postdormitum mission loss)[break]
100 mp (postdormitum mission completion)[break][break]

Total: 520 mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 8:58:47 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
"I'm a Dragoon from Blackthorn, or well at least descended from them." He explained to her with a hidden smirk. It was something only had ever figured out, but Amor had never expressively confirmed up to this point, but even then, no one would be the wiser. "Dragon types are my specialty it's gonna take a lot more than a Fairy to take us down." And that was the solemn truth, he had, had Draco from the moment he had turned five years old. Bonded with the Dratini, and together they had grown stronger despite his upbringing.

If his life had been more normal, he figured he'd be no different than a normal Gym Challenger. But diamonds were not forged with hugs....

It was at that moment that he got a notification from Jarvis his Porygon-Z who had been doing his best to hack their comms tower this entire time.

"Transmission signal cut successfully. It should take them a while to restore communications, so until that time we will have the upper hand." It was news that brought out some relief from Amor.

"Welp it would seem my job here is done. What you do with the League is your business, but they aren't as squeaky clean as you think. Go talk to that fancy Gym Leader you are always on about." Draco returned to his side, and he hopped onto his dragons back. "Until next time Princess!" With a wave goodbye his Dragonite used Extreme Speed to get them both out of there.

TLDR
Porygon-Z shuts off the comms tower temporarily!
Amor talks before hopping on to his Dragonite, and flying off!
Thread end! Thank you for the thread!

MP Total
IC Post x8 - 80
Completing the Mission - 100
"Winning" the Mission - 200
Terastalization Used - 10
Participating in a PD Mission - 50

Total - 450