[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Melody had been asked to go off with Illeana to the cave since Illeana was going to need additional assistance since the place was absolutely crawling with rockets and well...Melody wasn't one to turn down fighting a rocket. [break][break]

"What are we looking for again?" she asked Illeana as melody was rather lost and unaware of what they were doing here in the first place. [break][break]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[break][break]
+10 ic post
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 1:06:42 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Melody's question was, funnily enough, similar to the question that Elisabeth posed to her own scientist companion, : "How will we know when we've found what we're looking for?"[break][break]

Elisabeth herself didn't know what to expect from their journey, but was serving as a supporting role to Rocket's Head Scientist, using her resources as an underboss to assist in making it as smooth as possible.[break][break]

The two women had otherwise explored the cave in relative silence, a few grunts having scattered out ahead to see if any threats might expose themselves in their search for Seal Stones. The communications had been fairly standard, until one note arrested her in place:[break][break]

"Reports state Elite Four Melody Miro was sighted nearby. Proceed carefully."[break][break]

"Understood." A beat of silence fell as Elisabeth turned to the scientist, curious at her reaction. To the woman beside her, the underboss stated simply, "We continue onward, yes?"[break][break]

It was a stern reminder, not a question.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Postdormitum: Clash (2/3).

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 2:18:24 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"We will know because I helped compile a report on the Seal Stone discovered by ," Nomi smiled confidently up at from where she kneeled on the cave floor, examining a small crack in the rock. Thin whisps of dream mist leaked from it like pinkish-purple tears. Nomi let it twirl around her fingers, unconcerned. She knew it could be quite dangerous after her experience with fighting a real paradox Pokemon, but this amount of mist would not be enough to summon such an abomination. At least, she didn't think so.[break][break]
Either way, it was a clue, and they needed to follow the trail no matter how perilous.[break][break]
"There is a connection between the dream mist and the Seal Stones, we know that much," Nomi continued to explain to her companion. "The stones themselves should be rectangular but with rounded edges...and little blue stones in their centers..." Ginger twitched her tail, anxious. The Alolan Raichu was keeping an eye out while Nomi worked; she seemed to think there might be trouble nearby.[break][break]
Apparently, there was.[break][break]
"A member of the Elite Four?" Nomi considered. "Yes, we will go deeper in. We'll just have to be especially on our guard."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Nomi's Outfit Inspiration[break]
POSTDORMITUM: CLASH[break]
MP Tracker
  • 50 - Participating in a Postdormitum Mission
  • 10 - IC Post in a Postdormitum Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 19:34:56 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her eyes dart toward for a moment, softening from the analytical stare she has had since they arrived.

"evidence of seal stones in this area or anything that is of use to us."

the seal stones are top priority, really, but she'll take anything with greedy fingers if it'll help her somehow.

atop her head, a pink mythical rests, tail swishing idly as they continue moving.

deeper into the cave, deeper into the thick of it all...

she feels a steady thrum of anticipation coiling up in her body. violence has become the new normal today.

this will be no different.

"i expect we'll meet resistance the deeper we go... i'll do what i can to support your team through it."

she shouldn't be allowed to get involved. it's a recipe for disaster, that involvement. one wrong move and another sanction falls on shoulders already riddled with chains.

for now, she places full trust in and her ability to handle whatever is thrown at them. it's better that way, less volatile and unstable.

pink mist leaks out around them from the rift and she tries to step carefully, eying the interdream's poison with caution. a bronzong is released from the pokeballs on her hips, then, and she looks toward it with a purpose: to see clearly.

"future sight."

the bronzong begins to glow with a soft red light as future sight spreads out across the path. it rings once, twice, thrice... more drums of war than bells of salvation. the images are pressed into her mind's eye for a moment, small blips of convergence and an object sitting at the center.

"two humans, one object up ahead. convergence is imminent."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 13:47:43 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

She stares at Illeana..."Why are you using big words like that? You're gonna confuse me. What do you mean convergence." [break][break]

She proceeds forward however she drops a pokeball that summons her magearna as it stays in it's ball form, using DEFENSE CURL to roll forward with her. "Regardless of what we find I guess we'll fight. Magearna's a pretty hard hitter so let's make sure she stays safe ok? Soul heart makes it so if a pokemon faints near her she'll get stronger from her feelings of sadness." [break][break]

She had to explain that piece to Illeana as it was rather important. She continues forward before she presses play on her phone and puts in one headphone. She needed to fight with music playing, she didn't want the whispers of realm to infect her mind with more noise than she could handle, her sygnasuit did a lot to repel them so the music was an additional layer of noise to drown them out. She put her hand over her head and looked ahead "Hey is that the seal stone over there?" she asks as she spotted a strange tablet that was a little further out.

notes about this post

[break][break]
Not claiming for this thread :mew_shiny:

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 16:28:39 GMT
[nospaces]

Like a winding ribbon of pink, they followed the tenuous trail of mist to the looming object in the distance. Elisabeth weighed the Head Scientist's observations in silence, for a time.[break][break]

"The Interdream Zone confuses me," she admitted at last. "I am unsure how tied it is to the tangible world of the waking -- how real its manifestations are, if real at all. I dislike ambiguity."[break][break]

Her arms wrapped around herself protectively as she glanced ahead, frowning as the object drew closer. A faint glow emanated from its centre, bluish in tone.[break][break]

"Is that it, then?"[break][break]

Her Seviper slithered out of the shadows to stand guard, watching as the distant silhouettes of the Leaguers eventually approached. Whichever one reached first, it would face with a piercing GLARE, seeking to paralyze it in place.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Postdormitum: Clash (2/3).

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 2:16:21 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

A rare moment of vulnerability from Elisabeth. A sudden connection formed in Nomi's mind as she listened to the other woman speak. So you're addicted to your own destruction? How much of that bizarre speed dating otome route had been real, Nomi still wasn't entirely sure
- but one thing was for certain: her companion seemed to be the sort of woman who did not shy away from that which terrified her.[break][break]
"We have only just begun to study the Interdream Zone and all that it is capable of. One thing we do know: the things that manifest there are very real, and very dangerous." Nomi's tone was practical, even as she pictured the volatile paradox Pokémon she and had recently fought. An abomination, Lulu had called it.[break][break]
Nomi squinted, trying to pick out the details of the object Elisabeth had pointed out. It had the right color to it, but...they were too far away to know for certain whether it was a Seal Stone. They would need to advance. "I cannot see if it has any markings. We need to get closer."[break][break]
In anticipation of a conflict with the League, Nomi turned to Ginger. "Keep them out," she commanded. The Alolan Raichu hopped forward and pressed her paws to the ground. Her eyes flashed bright gold, and the ground began to crackle with electricity as ELECTRIC TERRAIN was activated.

NOTES

ELECTRIC TERRAIN is active: the power of Electric-type attacks made by grounded Pokémon is multiplied by 1.3 and grounded Pokémon cannot fall asleep (5/5)[break]
SURGE SURFER is active: if Electric Terrain is active, the A!Raichu's speed is doubled (5/5)[break]
MP Tracker

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 0:15:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she blinks.

"we'll cross paths soon."

convergence... and then combat.

it's tiresome, she realizes, to work in these conditions. her stomach keeps flopping between dread and nausea, uncertain of where it wants to exist.

her bronzong chimes once more.

it's a higher pitched sound, as if they're closer to enemies than they were a few steps ago.

not good.

"i can supply healing."

her eyes narrow slightly on the path ahead.

"be mindful of my mist's radius, though. it can't go more than 5 feet."

she's limited. perhaps she always will be.

and as points out a stone object up ahead, the beginning of an electric terrain begins to settle. she scowls quickly, her own healing mist answering in kind with a sudden surge of pink mist flooding forward.

she turns to tell her bronzong to strike, to issue the move without hesitation... only to realize her bronzong has been paralyzed into place.

"shit."

no matter... she'll roll with it.

"phantom force. draw them out."

the pink mythical atop her head giggles and rises up into the air before slipping into the shadows around them. it resurfaces somewhere behind the pair of rockets, phantom force hitting from behind their bodies in an attempt to shove them down into the ground. if they turn, the mew is already seemingly gone...

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 1:48:59 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Well well, seems like the fun is about to get started." as Melody grinnedThey're suddenly being attacked. Rockets who wanted to to get to the seal stone? Illeana's bronzong was paralyzed and an Alolan raichu was seemingly taking advantage of this electric terrain. Melody grinned as she saw an opportunity here. "Chatot!" she calls out as Melody

Seemingly grabs it's pokeball and throws it out. "Role-Play!" she shouts as she prepares her TERRA ORB and has it transform into a PURE NORMAL TYPE chatot closely studies the RAICHU, transforming it's KEEN EYE ABILITY into SURGE SURFER. and it's ability activates as his speed is matched up to raichu's and chatot dashes forward attempting to peck at the RAICHU.

notes about this post

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 5:04:18 GMT
[nospaces]

The PHANTOM FORCE caught Elisabeth unawares; she stumbled and fell, cursing loudly in Kalosian as the attack's impact stabbed into her sides. Glaring hatefully up, she saw the encroaching trespassers and their Pokemon -- and her own quickly took action.[break][break]

Jaws snapping open wide, her Seviper aimed a FLAMETHROWER at the enemy MAGEARNA, hoping to take advantage of its focus upon the Head Scientist's Raichu.[break][break]

"Well," Elisabeth managed to spit out as she rose to her feet. Residual pain shuddered through her, bleeding into the venom of her voice. "It seems we all want the same thing. How unfortunate. This makes examining closer an unpleasant ordeal, indeed."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Postdormitum: Clash (2/3).[break]
- Seviper uses Flamethrower on Magearna!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 2:03:55 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

What a nuisance.[break][break]
"Unfortunately," she agreed with Elisabeth, glad to see that the other woman was relatively unharmed from the sudden PHANTOM FORCE.[break][break]
At that moment, the speed-boosted Chatot came swooping in to peck at Ginger. The Alolan Raichu hissed as she was hit, the Chatot's sharp beak ripping into soft yellow fur. Nomi frowned, then looked away - across the cavern - to where their adversaries were positioned.[break][break]
They were just standing there, feet on the ground, close enough to be within the bounds of the ELECTRIC TERRAIN. After all, 's Chatot had benefitted from it. Nomi silently lauded Melody's ingenuity, then promptly decided to use it against her.[break][break]
"Ignore the Chatot and attack the humans," she ordered Ginger. Even as she continued attempting to fend off the tiresome bird, the Alolan Raichu's cheeks crackled with electricity. She sent a powerful RISING VOLTAGE blast directly at Melody and the other woman she was with. Hopefully it would temporarily paralyze them - or even better, incapacitate them.[break][break]

NOTES

Alolan Raichu uses RISING VOLTAGE: power is doubled if targets are GROUNDED within the boundaries of an ELECTRIC TERRAIN[break]
ELECTRIC TERRAIN is active: the power of Electric-type attacks made by grounded Pokémon is multiplied by 1.3 and grounded Pokémon cannot fall asleep (4/5)[break]
SURGE SURFER is active: if Electric Terrain is active, the A!Raichu's speed is doubled (4/5)[break]
MP Tracker

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 2:18:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a light smirk rises as the blonde woman crashes into the earth. small amusement that fades quickly, dropping from lips like melted ice cream from a cone.

"transform."

from behind the two rocket women, a pink blur rushes by to rejoin the scientist's side. and as it goes, its body seems to shift and change... transform morphing it into a replica of 's alolan raichu.

she steps closer to melody and her pokemon, gesturing for mew to join them.

"quick, shields up!"

the shimmering veil of the alolan raichu's own move, protect, rises quickly. it will not be enough to withstand the full brunt of the raichu's attack, but it will hopefully allow for less damage than taking the attack head on.

from behind the protect, illeana scowls at the two rocket women. irritating. her voice drops a few levels in volume, barely above a hiss.

"we need to distract them long enough to grab the stone."

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 2:28:21 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

The magearna tanks the FLAMETHROWER as flames warm the pokemon's steely body and she turns a brighter shade of red in response. She cries out in pain but she leaps out of the flames as it quickly begins to cool, her body still damaged by the attack. [break][break]

The combined efforts of PROTECT and Melody's SYNGASUIT help stave off most of the harmful effects of the move that barely made contact with her. [break][break]

"So I just need to wreak havoc? Perfect." she says as Melody grins, she had set up perfectly for this. "Magearna protect yourself with defense curl! Illeana, you might wanna try to get another protect up soon." she says as Melody plugs her ears. "IAGO! BOOMBURST!" she shouts as the TERA ENERGY POWERS UP THE BOOMBURST as chatot quickly flies above them all and takes a deep breath and unleash the UNHOLIEST OF SHRIEKS as soundwaves rock the entire area attempting to damage EVERYONE.

notes about this post

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 2:34:45 GMT
[nospaces]

"What in the name of..." Elisabeth sputtered out, startled by the Elite Four's reckless behavior. She had heard that was Melody's true strength, in some ways: her unpredictability.[break][break]

That proved itself here and now as took defense and moved into offense with an attack so vast it seemed liable to injure her own side as well as theirs. An attempt to silence the Chatot with PSYCHIC FANGS was made as the Seviper sank its teeth into the bird, hoping to keep it from moving further.[break][break]

"Don't lose sight of the stone!" she yelled to her companion, all too aware of the other Head Scientist's attention.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Postdormitum: Clash (2/3).[break]
- Seviper uses Psychic Fangs on Chatot!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
ADHD squad
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 4:24:14 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi covered her ears the moment she realized what was attempting to do. The woman was a singer first and foremost. It made sense her battle tactics would reflect that.[break][break]
Ginger was not as quick to react. She shuddered in pain as the violent soundwaves made contact, backing away from the Chatot, her breath coming in shallow gasps. Nomi frowned. Melody and her companion had withstood the RISING VOLTAGE despite the power of the ELECTRIC TERRAIN. Squinting, Nomi could make out a second Alolan Raichu standing beside the two League women, PROTECTING them. There was something off about it, but Nomi couldn't quite put her finger on it. Did one of them have a ditto, or...?[break][break]
's voice was sharp and clear. The stone. Yes, that was their true objective.[break][break]
Ginger might be hurt, but she was still up. And with her SURGE SURFER active, she had double her normal speed. Nomi suddenly knew what to do.[break][break]
Throwing a second Pokeball, Nomi released Shade. The Marshadow formed from the very shadows of the cave's looming stalactites, its orange eyes like beacons in the dim light. "Silence the Chatot," she commanded. The ghost disappeared, then reappeared directly in front of Melody's nuisance of a bird. Without pretense, Shade unleashed a flurry of CLOSE COMBAT blows. The NORMAL typing of the Terastallized Chatot should be weak to the powerful fighting move...[break][break]
As for Ginger, Nomi turned to the Raichu and pointed at the far wall of the cave. "Get the stone." With a burst of speed, Ginger zipped away, the Seal Stone in her sights.

NOTES

Marshadow uses CLOSE COMBAT on Chatot[break]
Alolan Raichu uses double speed to go after the Seal Stone[break]
ELECTRIC TERRAIN is active: the power of Electric-type attacks made by grounded Pokémon is multiplied by 1.3 and grounded Pokémon cannot fall asleep (3/5)[break]
SURGE SURFER is active: if Electric Terrain is active, the A!Raichu's speed is doubled (3/5)[break]
MP Tracker

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights