saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 7:50:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

there is no reason he could say that would make it sound any less bad. how does one justify wanting to kill another? even with team rocket, it's difficult to navigate.[break][break]

"he's just such a pest."[break][break]

he shrugs.[break][break]

"he should've stayed away from hoenn."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 5:36:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

They both knew that wasn't enough to justify the death of another. Blood is not easily washed from one's own hands.
[break][break]

"Matias," she sighed out, eyes fluttering into a squeezed close. More than calculating the next words she wanted to say, it took more than a second to subside the pit of anger that smoldered deep inside.
[break][break]

This fight was one thing, but to hurt beyond that? Another huff of air trickled out.
[break][break]

"You're passionate, I'll give you that." A half-hearted smile tucked its way up her cheek and she went back to gash, finishing up what was already started. "done."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 15:37:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he's more protective and obsessive than anything, but passionate works as well.[break][break]

with his leg stitched back up again, he offers her a brief smile before sharing more truths.[break][break]

"i know i'm going to hurt him the next time i see him."[break][break]

he says.[break][break]

"just so you know."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 14:37:08 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her expression fell and her brows furrowed.
[BREAK][break]
There were only so many things one could ignore. This wasn't one of them.
[BREAK][break]
"You won't."
[BREAK][break]
Her gaze reached to meet his, sharpened by the cut of her tone.
[BREAK][break]
"Because that would bad - for all of us."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 11:26:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"then tell him to leave."[break][break]

he offers the simplest solution.[break][break]

"get the fuck out of hoenn and never come back. he's done it before. it shouldn't be too hard for him to do it again."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRAITOR
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 7:40:19 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]
There were endless reasons why Matias was actually fucking insane for not only breathing life to such Ludacrisy, but believing in it's legitimacy.
[break][break]

Still, Penelope kept herself calm. She'd experienced this before - him saying the first thing that came to mind, possibly with the hidden expectations of a reaction to spit forth. It was grating, of course, and nearly impossible to ignore, but given all that'd just transpired, fanning his flames was possibly the worst option to choose.
[break][break]

Looking up at him with eyes as timid as the rolling waves, she plucked one of the spare rags and began dabbing at his face, removing the dried blood from his marked cheeks. Some of his wounds would require a bit of bandaging, while others would heal without any further licks.
[break][break]

"Just leave him be," she pressed down the bubble of GRUDGE that came with his reminders to her own traumas relating to , "he's not worth it."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,280 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAITOR
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 14:26:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he does his best to stay still as she dabs at his face.[break][break]

"if he's not worth it then why do you care so much? fuck, penny. the guy fucking left you only to come crawling back later. he's a fucking leech."[break][break]

a sigh escapes him.[break][break]

"whatever."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRAITOR
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 20:58:10 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Why are you so quick to make assumptions," she sighed, exasperated. "I don't care about him. I don't care if he stays in Hoenn, if he leaves."
[break][break]
She dropped the rag, throwing it onto the ground. The leftover bubbles of red stain the tile flooring.
[break][break]

"None of that matters. What matters to me is--"
[break][break]

Frustration builds, pulling at her mask. It wasn't perfect; it'd only been a crude escape from the vulnerabilities that exposed her to him.
[break][break]

"is you. I don't want you getting in trouble because of this, and I really don't the commissioner to come knocking on my door because my fucking boyfriend nearly killed a ranger captain and I forced him to leave the region because of it."
[break][break]

A pause broke her words as realization washed over her.
[break][break]

Fuck. Whatever.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TRAITOR
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 5:31:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(30)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region