saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,228 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 8:12:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

because he did think that, once upon a time. had been enough for him. she had been everything he could ever want and a future with her looked so bright. but things change. people change.[break][break]

"because i fucking could, morales! i fucking could! i could have given her everything yet i took it all away just because i wanted to! is that what you wanted to hear?"[break][break]

he laughs.[break][break]

"i'd do it all over again! i'd break her fucking heart ten times over and what will you ever do about it? what can you do besides whimper and cry? you little bitch."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 1:26:09 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
"you fucking - what?"

[break][break] green eyes widen, only to flood with HATE and a storm of emerald-green fury.

[break][break] "you bastard!"

[break][break] the ranger captain steps forward, aiming a punch for the other. however when he steps, his ribs scream with pain, and instead he finds himself stumbling forward. he grips his abdomen, glaring vehemently at the other.

[break][break] "you're a psychopath. you said you loved her - was that just a lie? who the hell treats someone they love that way?"

[break][break] he grits his teeth.

[break][break] "is that your plan for penny too? give her everything, only to take it away, just because you can?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 4:44:16 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"who are you talking about? my sister or you?"
[break][break]

Ollie's words were the alarm bells that urged her awake; the curt screech of a track; an abrupt surge of storm clouds infesting the sky with its cover. They followed her down the stairs, across the street, to the lone taco truck that kept itself parked across the street. It repeated in her ears, listless, as she made her orders.
[break][break]

"How many?" 
The man had asked her.
[break][break]

The answer took far too long to think of.
[break][break]

In the silence of her return, only the crinkle of her plastic bag made any effort to remind the world of its existence. Penelope preferred to forget.[break][break]

Why didn't he answer? Why was it up to her? Logic reminded her of the altercation that occurred before the damned question arrived. Any sane person would find themselves caught in the moment, tongue-tied tight around their own neck. But that didn't change the words she wanted to hear. The confirmation that always felt too difficult to give, much less receive.
[break][break]

Her knuckles tightened around the handles of the plastic bag. Inside, the grease of the food piled at the bottom, swaying with every step. Just as she reached for the handle of her door, the muffled sounds of rough, hollering voices broke through the silence that comforted her.
[break][break]

"i'd do it all over again! i'd break her fucking heart ten times over and what will you ever do about it? what can you do besides whimper and cry? you little bitch."

[break][break]

who was he--
[break][break]

more words followed. More pieces of her own thoughts shattered.
[break][break]

"is that your plan for penny too? give her everything, only to take it away, just because you can?"
[break][break]
she waited.
[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,228 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 5:04:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"maybe it's the way you were raised, maybe it's in your nature, i don't fucking know, but penny isn't your sister. she isn't as weak as you morales are."[break][break]

when he steps forward, he does not stumble the same way did. he remains strong, and indomitable because that is what's expected of him.[break][break]

"i care about penny more than you or anyone else ever could. i'd never hurt her the same way you did."[break][break]

he stops just short of ollie.[break][break]

"so, again, stay the fuck away from her, or i'll kill you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 5:15:50 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
'she isn't weak as you morales are.'

[break][break] his fists clench at his side, anger boiling in his blood. but due to the injuries that he'd retained earlier, couldn't do anything about it.

[break][break] even so, he straightens. blood leaks from his shirt from where his fist holds the wound in place.

[break][break] "you care about penny the same way that you cared about eva? that you loved her?"

[break][break] a bitter laugh breaks through.

[break][break] "as if someone like you could ever know what love is."

[break][break] emerald flashes like lightning in a thunderstorm.

[break][break] "fucking try me. do it."

[break][break] he raises his chin.

[break][break] "penny can do what she wants. you don't own her."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,228 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 5:22:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"here? now?"[break][break]

for a moment, it looks as though he's genuinely considering murdering the ranger in a councilwoman's apartment. but even he knows better than to do that.[break][break]

"that would be quite silly. no, morales, your time will come soon enough."[break][break]

he says, voice bordering a whisper.[break][break]

"i'd pray we don't ever meet on the battlefield. i'd hate for anything to happen to you, knowing how...devastated eva would be."[break][break]

a hand raises up to tap at ollie's cheek; a small gesture that drips in condescension.[break][break]

"now fuck off."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 5:26:23 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
a shiver runs down his spine, but ollie grits his teeth and holds his ground. his gaze blazes green.

[break][break] "you're sparing my life just because you're worried about eva?"

[break][break] "after saying you'd break her heart ten times over?"

[break][break] with one hand, he slaps away hand.

[break][break] "admit it. you're just scared."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 5:38:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She had heard enough.
[break][break]

Twisting the handle of the apartment door, she forced it open with the side of her shoulder, announcing her own arrival with a solid, unceremonious thud. The plastic bag rustled with her movements forward, only stopping as she did.
[break][break]

"Here."
[break][break]

From the bag, she handed one of the styrofoam containers. Inside contained his favorite, fish tacos.
[break][break]

"I wish I could answer your question, but I don't know how."
[break][break]

Maybe because it wasn't her answer to give.
[break][break]

When their gazes would meet, only emptiness would be found. Hatred eroded into the hollow depths of betrayal. Etching of confusion riddled each ringlet of her golden eyes. Then, in one blink, it was gone. Left behind was only the haunting perfection of a councilwoman's smile.
[break][break]

"I'm sorry, Ollie."
[break][break]

Her lips pressed together, contemplative.
[break][break]

"You shouldn't have found out this way."
[break][break]

A pause[break][break]

"but you should go home."
[break][break]

There's nothing left for you anymore. Not here, at least.

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 5:51:39 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
fear. ollie knows of it keenly, and knows how much it can be a big motivator in one's actions. it's exactly why he reads for what he is, or at the very least, what ollie thinks he is.

[break][break] "matias - "

[break][break] his words are cut off, however, when a voice suddenly steps through. a jolt up his spine when he realizes who it is beside him, and what is in her hand.

[break][break] tacos?

[break][break] amber meets emerald and for a brief moment, ollie wonders what it is that had happened in the time penny had left. had she really just left - to get tacos?

[break][break] "penny - "

[break][break] immediately, his mind screams no. he can't leave like this, not when there's so much unsaid. when there's so much HATE and anger boils under his skin from everything that had happened, from everything that had been revealed to him. but suddenly, there is a flicker of color as his pikachu pads across the carpet.

[break][break] had tofu left with penny too?

[break][break] shoulders loosen, and ollie releases a sigh.

[break][break] "fine."

[break][break] he limps over to her, ripping the styrofoam container out of her grip. fingers tighten around the container, twisting towards and both.

[break][break] "goodbye."

[break][break] but all of three of them know one thing.

[break][break] this wasn't over.

[break][break] the door slams behind him, closing with a devastating click.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 6:09:34 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It wasn't over. It would never be over. But the ghost of words were better confronted in private, without the eyes of another to force them truthful and without sin.
[break][break]

When the door clicked close, Penelope doesn't flinch. Her body remained an immovable force, solidified by the 20 minutes she'd taken to consider more than what'd been said.
[break][break]

"Here."

[break][break]

She reached into the plastic bag and presented a similarly greasy styrofoam container. This one had beef and steak tacos.
[break][break]

No malice, nor hint of wrong allowed itself to show in her eyes. Only the warmth of normalcy. The beckon for the peace they'd been robbed of.
[break][break]

'fucking with you? like how you're fucking matias silph? the fucker who purposely let sootopolis fall to rocket?'
[break][break]

"Sorry for leaving," she tried laughing off, but it came out a little forced. "Got hungry."
[break][break]

"but he didn't go to you. He chose to stay with me. why was that, councilwoman? was it because i'm who he truly loves?"

[break][break]

Jutting her chin forward, she gestured for the coach. A safe haven to escape to. First grabbing two spare bottles of cold water, she made way to its plump cushions and found a spot in its corner piece.  Her favorite place to snuggle into.
[break][break]

"how long will it be until he decides otherwise?"

"he promised me the world. promised me that i wouldn't lose him. why would you ever trust him? the man who let sootopolis fall."
[break][break]

The third and final container -- her order -- flipped open. Inside was a matching set of beef and steak tacos.
[break][break]

Her hand reached for the first of its row. The meat smooshed between her fingers.
[break][break]

"the man who would not think twice of sacrificing you."
[break][break]

"I'm not a fool, you know."

[break][break]

She took a bite. The meat, the tomatoes, the lettuce  - it all tasted a bit different the memory of her last visit to that same truck.

[break][break]

source of quotes

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,228 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 7:15:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"scared?"[break][break]

scared?[break][break]

SCARED?[break][break]

is not scared. he has seen it, experienced it, and driven it into the others, but how could he ever feel such a thing now? the accusation comes out of nowhere and it evokes such a visceral reaction that he has no choice.[break][break]

would understand.[break][break]

a hand snaps up for 's throat only to still when the door opens. it falls back down along with his anger.[break][break]

words are exchanged but he hears none of them. he just watches, ears ringing before eventually deafening.[break][break]

he blinks, and the next thing he knows, he's on the couch with a box of tacos in his hands. he follows her movements, mindless in the way he flips the box open.[break][break]

they look bland. tasteless.[break][break]

"what do you mean?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 10:29:14 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"back there," she started again, taco slipping from her fingers. It fell back into the container with a soft flop, guts spilling everywhere.
[Break][break]
she dusted off the sticky remains of it's chimichurri sauce from her fingers.
[Break][break]
"You made me out to be foolish."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,228 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 10:40:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i did?"[break][break]

he finds himself in unknown territories, forced to navigate all on his own against such a terrifying force.[break][break]

one wrong step might be enough.[break][break]

"how so?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 10:49:18 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"one, you shouldn't have fought him."
[Break][break]
His fire had looked to engulf Ollie's, but it had only smoldered.
[Break][break]
She turned, knees pointed to face him, one finger raised. In this way her body remained a rigid fortress of defense. Impenetrable by the emotions that threatened to be swayed.
[Break][break]
"It made you look weak."
[Break][break]
A second finger lifted.
[Break][break]
"You disrespected . And when you disrespect her, you disrespect me."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,228 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRAITOR
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 10:54:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"weak?"[break][break]

the moment the word escapes her, the same reaction stirs within him the way had accused him of being scared. he bites it back down, doing everything he can to let it pass.[break][break]

he closes the box, abandoning it off to the side somewhere.[break][break]

"i don't understand. i was just trying to defend us."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]