They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
Catching Up [Postdorm Comms]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 13:27:40 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Initially, the phrasing that Julia had used and the mention of Buffaloman made El snap to attention - she spoke as if she knew him... But, just as quickly as the reaction came, it petered out - because they realized that surely, she knows him just as a fellow contestant and someone in the magazines, right? Everyone probably at least kinda-knows Isaac when placed next to the mention of racing...

But, the encouragement that Julia gave was met with a gentle smile, and they'd nod - relaxing as the subject shifted. "I've, uhm... Definitely been considering entering Akero - but I've also been wondering about maybe finding another pokemon, to train for it." They spoke - adding "I'd love to have more pokemon to learn about and be friends with, anyways."

With an opening in the flow of people though, the two would slip behind the curtain - where Julia would be able to make her delivery. However, the commander in question was clearly not the pleasant sort - and El couldn't help but wince a little at the bluntness offered. They certainly wouldn't argue with being dismissed though - they weren't really keen on sticking around, if this was what the commander was like.

"Let's, uhm, see if anyone else around here wants some help?" They'd suggest to Julia - already turning around to head back out through the curtain.
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 19:26:09 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

"Either way, you'll do awesome. And I bet Josh would know what some good racing Pokémon are, if you wanna find a new one."

[break][break]Julia looked at El with an expression that said, "Wow, did that actually just happen?" It morphed into a slightly awkward smile at El's suggestion. "Good idea." After all, with everything going on, there was bound to be someone who needed a helping hand. She followed El through the curtain, prepared for whatever would come next... and hoping the next recipient would be a bit friendlier.

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 3:57:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: