February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Music Brings People Together [C]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 4:00:42 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","header"]LIVE LIFE FOR YOU NOT FOR OTHERS
[attr="class","setting"]
Dual colored eyes blinked open as the ferry made its way into the port at Lilycove. Part of him was put out about no longer being able to feel the ocean breeze on his face but he knew he would be able to feel a bit of that once he walked out of the port but it wasn’t quite the same as it was on the ferry. As people disembarked he idly waited before following the last of the people off the ferry. Usually when riding the ferry he would find himself surrounded by fans vying for his attention but perhaps with eyes closed people had thought him to be sleeping.
[break][break]
Which was ludicrous since he had been standing up. Did people think he could sleep standing up? Not very likely. Just the thought had him shaking his head. The idea of falling asleep while standing up was beyond him. But he couldn’t think of any other reason he hadn’t been bothered. Unless none of these people were in his fan group.
[break][break]
It was as that thought crossed his mind that he noticed a few of the other people that had ridden the ferrying eying him while whispering. Be shot them a polite smile before hurrying out of the port. Usually he didn’t mind his fans but they were giving off the vibes of his more crazy fans. There was a reason he didn’t give out private information like where he lived. Though due to fact he did most, if not all, of his shopping in Lilycove he expected people just assumed he lived here. Well perhaps not the people who lived in Lilycove, it was just easier to do his shopping here since he lived in Mossdeep and they had more of a variety here.
[break][break]
Steering clear of the department store for now he made his way up the cliff side near the lighthouse. This was his favorite place to come to when he found himself in Lilycove. He enjoyed how he could look over the ocean. Standing near the fence that bordered the edge of the cliff he looked out over the ocean, allowing himself to relax. [break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this works
[attr="class","pokeclass"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 4:46:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

On a serene spring day, the cityfolk in Lilycove City would be out and about eating at any of the restaurants or shopping at the department store that Lilycove was known for. While she would be shopping at the department store for her favorite tea blends for her Polteageist to help brew when the young woman was at her home and when she wasn’t over at Amor’s manor. Other than the department store, the lighthouse near the seaside cliff stood proudly to welcome any ships that sailed across from it.[break][break]

Her Mismagius accompanied her trainer over to seeing the lighthouse for herself as Elise notices that a silvery blue-haired young man was already there to enjoy the view of the sea. Making her approach over to the young man, the familiar presence of the male singer who sang one of her favorite albums made her a little more animated in meeting the idol singer himself.[break][break]

“Pardon me, I could not help being honored by the presence of your singing fame, Mr. Rivers. I listen to your album whenever I need a bit of comfort in my own home.” She spoke to the male idol politely though she did hope that he wouldn’t be bothered much by how much she adored his music.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 13:16:12 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","setting"]
He loved the smell of the ocean. It was one of the best things about coming here aside from actually doing things he wanted to do. Seeing the ocean had never been something he had been able to do until coming here. There was just something about staring out at the ocean that soothed him and made him grateful that he had made his home here even if it wasn’t always ideal.
[break][break]
The sound of footsteps caught his attention pulling him alway from his thoughts but he didn’t react to the persons presence until he was spoken to. Turning towards the speaker he was met with a young woman around his own age though he couldn’t tell if she was younger or older than him, and he wasn’t fool enough to ask. He knew some woman got touchy about that kind of stuff. To be honest he didn’t really get it.
[break][break]
It’s always a pleasure to meet a fan. I wouldn’t be anywhere without my fans after all,” he told the dark haired woman, a small gracing his lips. It was always nice being recognized for his music made him feel appreciated and that he was proving his father wrong, which was just a nice bonus.
[break][break]
Not wanting to think about his father he decided to distract. ”Well you know who I am, but may I trouble you for you own name?” he asked showing his interest in keeping up a conversation with. Not just because it would distract him from certain thinks but because it was also nice talking to fans that he could have a relaxed conversation with about his music.[break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 15:34:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Luckily, the idol singer was more than happy to meet with any fans of his music, so she replied with a small smile of her own. “I’m glad you do cherish your fans in somewhat of the same way that I value taking the time to interact with my subjects.” She didn’t have much of an idea of how the Galarian people thought of her now since the woman had been abroad and away from Galar for most of her lifetime. Only her elder cousin knew of the problems the people were facing since the country had come out of a near life-threatening event that she wasn’t aware of until one of the news outlets showed an article of it.[break][break]

“Silly me, I would not want to keep you waiting on introducing my own name to you. My name is Elise, but I think my own title as princess of Galar would not mean much in a foreign land.” Her response to the man wanting to know her name came with a little chuckle. “It’s very nice to offer my elder cousin a hand when he needs it, I know he’s burdened with his responsibility as Galar’s crown prince.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 18:31:36 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","setting"]
’Subjects?’ he thinks eying her curiously before speaking. ”Well of course I’ve heard way to many stories of fellow artist being nasty to their fans ignoring the fact that it’s there fans that got them where they are. Not all fans are the greatest but it’s still good to be thankful for the fans support. The support of my fans means everything to me,” he explained not wanting anyone to think he didn’t value his fans.
[break][break]
He might have his faults like everyone else but he liked to believe himself a good person. And as far as he was concerned being thankful to those that had helped was one of doing it. Not that he thought she was accusing him of not valuing his fans, it was just something he liked making known.
[break][break]
When she introduced herself he couldn’t help but raise a brow in surprise. Sure his family had been fairly well off but he had never in his wildest dreams imagined he would be speaking to nobility. ”So should I call you my highness then?” he asked his tone light and teasing, a playful smile turning his lips up to show he was only joking. Sure he might have manners but formalities had never been his cup of tea.
[break][break]
”That has to be a lot of work. I don’t envy your cousin. I know a lot of people would give their left arm for that kind of life but it always just seemed like to much work for my taste. But it’s nice that you help him with the work load sometimes so he’s not always overwhelmed,” he complimented, admiring her for doing that, though he supposed she was closer to her family than he was so perhaps to her it wasn’t such a big deal.[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 22:59:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

There were some stories of artists treating their fans nastily where it’s the fans that got them to where they were on their music, so it would make sense that their fame could have gotten to their heads. “It’s terrible, but I can’t blame their fans if they want to stick around their idol than to see what their object of adoration is behind their persona.” Her response to the male idol came with a small nod of agreement. A playful tone came from the other silvery blue-haired man as he jokes a little whether he should call her by her royal title. “Unless you’re one of my people, I do not have others call me by Your Highness if they don’t want to.” She laughs a little, knowing that most of the Galarians she had met called her in deference.[break][break]

“Yes, well I did hear he stepped down already as ambassador, so I thought it would be a good idea to offer to take up the ambassadorship he left behind. It’ll be fine as long as it does not conflict with my shift days with my work as a gym trainer for the Mauville City gym.” The royal replied in some small ease that Remiel himself was free to do what he wanted after having been Galar’s royal ambassador for longer than she had come to Hoenn.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 3:55:16 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","setting"]
Hearing what she had to say he nodded. He agreed to some extent what she was talking about. It was something he hadn’t really been able to see when he younger and more sensitive. Just the stories alone of how some performers treated their fans had made him wary of meeting his idols when he was younger. He hadn’t wanted to be disappointed by who they really were.
[break][break]
Such views seemed like such a lifetime ago. He had since grown a thicker skin and no longer avoided meeting those he had admired just to avoid a letdown. Perhaps he had just stopped seeing the world through the rose colored glasses of his youth though he felt such a phase hadn’t lasted long considering how strict of a parent his father had been.
[break][break]
”It’s still hard to be let down by those you look up to though, so I try being someone that deserves being looked up to. I’m fallible though, I still make mistakes just like everyone else,” it was when people lost sight of the fact that they made mistakes that people became the worst version of themselves. Or that’s what he believed anyway.
[break][break]
To his relief she didn’t take offense to his joke. He was worried she might have. Not that he showed it, he wasn’t always the best at showcasing his emotions. Not when he was off stage in anyway or perhaps he was better at faking emotions when it came to his performances. It was probably the latter.
[break][break]
Yeah he couldn’t really see himself doing that. Sure he was fine being a gentleman but such formalities were not for him. ”Yes I’m afraid I’m not one for such formalities, so I suppose it’s a good thing I’m not one of your people or there would be a risk of a breach in protocol,” the last part being said half jokingly.
[break][break]
When she mentioned being a trainer at a gym he couldn’t help but be impressed. Sure he had his Pokémon and maybe favored his Absol a bit more than the other two but he didn’t believe himself to be anywhere near good enough to be a trainer in one of the gyms. His Pokémon were more like family or companions to him though, but that didn’t necessarily mean he was a poor trainer just not on a level worthy of being a trainer in a gym.
[break][break]
And what was more impressive was that she was willing to up her workload to help out her cousin. ”A gym trainer? That’s pretty impressive. That must be a lot of work in itself.” [break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 19:22:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nodding to the silvery blue-haired man as he spoke of making mistakes like everyone else where no one was perfect in this world, the dark magenta-haired woman gives a little laugh. “I’ll have to agree that idol singers do make mistakes like everyone else and I also try to be someone that people can look up to even if I have some shortcomings in being an imperfect royal.” While Mr. Rivers wasn’t one to go with formalities, she understood that most people would’ve treated her as a normal citizen than a member of the Galarian royalty. “I wouldn’t say it would be a breach of protocol if a person who wasn’t a Galarian called me by the title, it does mean they show respect.”[break][break]

As Jade talked about her being a gym trainer as an impressive position and a lot of work in itself, the woman smiles a little with her response being a little modest. “I still have a lot more training to go through as a gym trainer, both for racing and actual battling.” With Shawn doing the teaching, she would be able to rise to the top of her class when Josh wasn’t present at his gym to be her mentor.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 4:58:38 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","setting"]
”Yes no one is without their flaws, though there are those that like to pretend they aren’t flawed. It’s good to admit you have them though and try to be a good person,” he said knowing that some people ignored their flaws or didn’t accept them. No one was perfect though but there were those who definitely thought they were.
[break][break]
He supposed that was true but it wasn’t only way to show respect. ”I think that as long as one isn’t rude or uses manners that they’re being respectful. So I’ll just stick to using manners,” he told her with a small shake of his head. It wasn’t like he thought she was trying to convince him otherwise he just didn’t like that kind of stuff. Due to his fathers work he always had to be on his best behavior when faced with his father’s business partners who were always overly formal and stuffy and he had to be that way as well.
[break][break]
So she was modest. Not that he thought she was lying. He knew it was something modest people usually said though. ”I bet you’re a whole lot better than I am I’ve never even rode a Pokémon and I’m not the biggest fan of battling unless I really have to. I think of my Pokémon as companions or even family,” he explained.[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 15:07:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Giving the silvery blue-haired man a nod that nobody was perfect since it would be boring that people would have to be this perfect person most of the time. Flaws were important in learning from them and looking back on mistakes in the past. “Improving on getting better is a good thing for people to look more forward in changing themselves.” She replied while the idol singer talked about using manners only than using the titles that people had which was fair. “And I’m one to use my manners though I also have a habit of referring with stuffy titles which I am trying to break with my boss who’s the Evergrande ranger captain.”[break][break]

As Jade talked about not having the sort of skills to ride on a Pokemon or having battling skills, the royal replied back with a small nod towards his remark. “I don’t blame you for putting some focus into something you’re only good at when I’m currently taking a class over riding Pokemon at Mauville’s gym. It’s a good learning experience since I’ll need to be able to take both challenges on the racing track and with other gym challengers.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 5:50:59 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","setting"]
Listening to what she had to save he nodded. Yes mistakes were essential for learning. And if everyone really was this perfect robot then things would be boring. There was a reason why there were so many different people. Though there were definitely certain types of people he could without.
[break][break]
Unbidden his father came to mind thought he quick to push away thoughts of his father. ”Yes getting in some character development is always nice, especially if you improve for the better,” he said at last. He was relieved she wasn’t one of those people big on formalities. If it had been his father he was sure he would’ve been yelled at or at least grounded for a month.
[break][break]
”You can do it, I’m sure the rough and tumble rangers will have you loosening your speech before you know it,” he said with a with a wink. If it weren’t for his travels he was sure his own way of speaking would be formal. While not royalty his father had been on the wealthy side and had ingrained manners into him since he was young. He had even taken calligraphy to give him neater handwriting but no one had to know that.
[break][break]
The conversation had eventually moved on to what she did for a living and while he wasn’t big on battling other people’s Pokémon he was curious about riding a Pokémon. ”Riding a Pokémon seems interesting and fun,” he said his expression pensive. 
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 4:56:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The rangers in each of the headquarters were from different backgrounds, so the way that they talked, especially her boss, was different than what her father taught her. Nodding to the man’s remark about getting in some character development, she was sure that the rangers would help her to loosen in speech as she responds with a small smile. “I’m sure Captain Morales won’t mind if I fit in with the rest even with how formally I speak in the presence of others in high-ranking positions.” [break][break]

She knew how to ride Rapidash, but had done some researching into how feline Pokemon could be good rides. “Riding Pokemon can be fun to do, I have my own aerial, aquatic, and land rides for some practice at each course. As long as you can do your research on which rides are good for beginners, it’ll be alright.” The woman replied to the idol singer, given that her Absol was the one she had taken the class with and this Pokemon was also at Josh’s gym as one of his best mounts.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 14:14:29 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","setting"]
”It’s what you’re use to, it’s hard to deviate from what one is use too. Especially if they’ve spent their who lives doing it. It’ll probably endear you to some people,” he told her smiling. Everyone was free to be whoever they wanted. And it showed a lot about the kind of person she was that she was willing to change but wasn’t about to change completely.
[break][break]
Listening to what she had to say he nodded. He didn’t have that. It would probably do him some good to add more Pokémon to his team. He knew that his team especially Nebula would be able to handle it. The would probably enjoy the chance to battle a bit.
[break][break]
It did make him wonder though. Why she had decided to work at the gym and learn to ride. It didn’t seem like something most royals would take interest in. ”If you don’t mind me asking what made you decide to work at the gym and want to ride Pokémon?”[break]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 0:59:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Breaking off from her usual formal speech was a little hard than most people who were able to talk so casually. “I think it will endear me to people if I tried to speak very differently, but both the teachings of the Galarian etiquette school and my father’s teachings from his tutor are instilled into my being.” The woman nods a little towards Jade speaking about the difference between speech that she was very used to what her father wanted her to do.[break][break]

“I expressed a bit of interest in working for the Mauville gym as a gym trainer first since I’ve gotten four of Johto’s gym badges and Josh himself saw it fit to give me a fitting position. As for why I’ve gotten interested in riding Pokemon, Josh introduced me to one of his Pokemon to ride when we first met. Since then, I did a bit of research into my mounts.” She responded to the man’s question since she remembered that Josh told her that he was the Master of Faster in being the one to take a lot of the racing challenges at his gym and had fun doing it.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
121 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 19:37:06 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","setting"]

”Yes I can see how that would be hard to overcome. My father was a business man so I was often made to speak a certain way. To endear me to whoever he was working with a the time,” he explained hoping she would understand he understood where he was coming from. His father had been fairly well off as well, so there was that as well.
[break][break]
When speaking of his father there was always a lack of warmth when speaking about the man. He wouldn’t go so far as to say he hated him, but he definitely didn’t like him. His strict way of raising him had been what had drove a wedge in their relationship, that and his fathers inability to accept his dream.
[break][break]
Hearing that she’d started on the gym circuit before coming to Hoenn was definitely a surprise. But he supposed she wasn’t like most royalty he envisioned. ”I hope you don’t take offense to this but you’re not what I’ve always envisioned royalty to be like,” he told her, hoping she would take it as the compliment he intended it to be.
[break][break]
”Sounds like Josh is a good guy. Do you think he would take request on riding lessons? Even if I don’t plan on joining the gym?” he asked her figuring she would be the best to know the other males character traits.[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights