awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
Wherever the Wind Blows [Postdorm/Cargo]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 23:39:18 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Kyrenai's stride is purposeful as she arrives at the outpost, brushing past the centries trying to confirm her identity. They cease the moment she flicks a piece of paper at them, her glare speaking volumes as they pale at the message on it. Whatever kerfuffle would have been is snuffed out instantly as the assassin continues onward towards the supply point.

Although her voice doesn't reach far enough to eavesdrop -she's making sure it's leveled-, her gestures make no illusions of the verbal pressure she's exerting on the poor man. He seems to contest whatever she's asking, but his bravado is only met with a finger jabbing his chest; hard enough for the man to steady himself. He tries again, yet this time the redhead cuts him off immediately, her voice raised ever so slightly. "You're going to ignore your superior's orders?"

Kyrenai knows exactly why the man is working against her; yet now she's captured the attention of a few by raising her voice, he caves and mumbles something, disappearing inside the building. She huffs and crosses her arms, flicking her head towards the eavesdroppers who avert their gazes just as quickly.

She smirks, shaking her head. If only they'd pay that much attention to the surroundings outside the outpost's walls.

tldr;
- outfit
- Participation in PD Mission (50MP) || IC post: 10MP (10MP)
- Arrives at outpost like a hurricane
- 'speaks' with the head of supplies
- Waits for her cargo

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 4:16:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She didn’t want to be late in going to the outpost to watch the other personnel carry the cargo, so the young dark magenta-haired woman made her way to finding the outpost area with seeing another taller red-haired woman who looked like she was ordering those men around. “I do hope that I won’t be late in seeing if these men need help carrying the cargo.” Bowing her head slightly towards the other as Elise’s words were spoken, her Mismagius had caught up to look at one of the men who was carrying a box of supplies.[break][break]

“A pleasure to meet you nonetheless, my name is Elise and this is my partner, Mana.” The royal gives her introduction to the taller red-head and Mana would bow her head in greeting, the Mismagius’ smile hiding a bit of mischief though the ghost wanted to be on her very good behavior.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 23:46:25 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Ah, a bold soul among the fowls.

"No need. They're merely fetching the few things mistakenly brought here by an earlier convoy." she replies, head turning towards the voice that has just joined her. Even if the young woman hadn't introduced herself, Kyrenai would have known who she was by merely looking at her-- the woman holding importance enough that she had to know. Yet the only thing that could possibly betray this sentiment was the quirk of her eyebrow, and a subtle smile forming as she eyed the Mismagius' mischievous smile afterwards.

Inclining her head in greeting, she too introduces herself to the Galarian princess. "Kyrenai Black," she starts, and upon recalling the brief flashback of 's formal way of addressing her, quickly adds. "Or Kyr, if you prefer." Better to not have a repeat of earlier events and have people stumble over her foreign name. But she allows herself a little smile as she addresses Elise, then casts her eyes back at the supply officer, glare apparent. He cringes. When she speaks again, her gaze shifts back to Elise, kinder this time. "I take it you'll be joining me in delivering these to their rightful destination?" she gestures at the crate, filled to the brim with small bottles.

They'd been meant for another outpost, but the man overseeing the supplies had found them more than deserving of the accidental surplus, and had failed to notify command of the error. Kyrenai however hadn't, and had gladly made the trek back to retrieve them. If the man hadn't tried to be difficult with her, she'd have even helped him gather everything; but he hadn't, and she hadn't bothered remaining kind afterwards.

"Shouldn't take much time, seeing our cargo is significantly smaller than the original it arrived with."

tldr;
- outfit
- Participation in PD Mission (50MP) || IC post: 10MP (20MP)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 2:25:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, this other red-headed woman appeared to be nicer and willing to talk much than Katherine, but her encounter with the former was more like they had to work than make some small talk. “Ah, I hope they are fixing their mistake before there’s a mix up.” Her reply to the taller red-head came with a little chuckle while she saw the other workers pick up the boxes in the outpost. With the name being given by the other woman being Kyrenai Black or her nickname being Kyr, the name itself probably was a bit foreign to her.[break][break]

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kyr. You’re actually a little friendlier than Miss Fairburne, but she might have not been impressed by me.” The female royal responds to Kyr with a small smile while Mana bows her head in greeting to the taller woman. As Kyrenai assumes that Elise would be joining her in delivering the smaller supplies in a crate filled with bottles, the princess nods. “I’d love to help you carry the smaller cargo since the other shipment I had to handle with Miss Fairburne was a bit too heavy and Mana had to help carry it for me.”[break][break]

A good thing that it shouldn’t take too long to carry the smaller shipment since it was not as heavy as the others that the men were carrying from the outpost.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 2:50:39 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"I've yet to have the honor of meeting miss Fairburne in person, so I couldn't quite say," she replies in kind. "but wanting to impress someone merely for them to like you isn't always the best way to go about. Especially during a first meeting, let alone times of conflict such as these." Kyrenai states, giving Elise a sympathetic smile.

At one point she too had done anything in her power to impress and appease people just so they would like and tolerate her. Although it had worked most of the time, it had backfired just as often, and given her harsh lessons on the duality of mankind. So she shakes her head shortly, glancing at the young woman and her Mismagius. "So don't worry too much about it. As long as there's mutual respect, there's hope for improvement if you so wish."

Switching the crate for two smaller bags, Kyrenai starts dividing the crate's contents among them so their transportation goes about more smoothly. The supplies officer lingers near them, but a pointed look and a wave of her hand dismisses him. Though it is moreso her employer's power she borrowed that makes the man droop and disappear obediently. Had it not been for Penelope Livy's position, he would've probably ended up having rather heated words with her, Kyrenai figured.

"No shame in that!" she says, handing the smaller bag to Elise. Although she wasn't as naive as to presume, the assassin was quite certain that the princess' physical prowess paled in comparison to a fair few people, herself included. The difference in upbringing, for one. All but a sheltered life she'd lived, and even if she had, her training to become the killer she was now would have changed that regardless. Being beaten had been considered a kindness during those years. But the princess wasn't to blame for that. "Each has their own strenghts, some physical, some intellectual, others creatively;"

Motioning for Elise and Mana to follow her, Kyrenai swings her own bag over her shoulder and slowly starts making her way towards the outpost's exit. "That's just the way of the world."

tldr;
- outfit
- Participation in PD Mission (50MP) || IC post: 10MP (30MP)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 4:20:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The advice that Kyr gave made sense considering that the princess’ meeting with Miss Fairburne was the first, so impressing someone to try to make them like her wasn’t a good idea to try to befriend someone. “I think you’re right. Trying to impress someone in the first meeting when it’s in the middle of conflict isn’t a good time to make friends with them, but I know there’s going to be improvement where’s no combat to worry about.” Her smile came with her relieved reply to Kyrenai since Miss Fairburne did have some good taste in Pokemon too even if the Ultra Beast she had was different than the royal’s own.[break][break]

With the crate’s contents being divided between the two trainers, she took her share to carry and Kyr took hers, she did have an easier time carrying a much lighter load than struggling to carry the heavier stuff. “If I’m not as strong physically, I could be stronger intellectually since it’s one of my greater strengths.” The woman laughs a little as her reply to the taller redhead made her feel better about having no shame in being stronger in a different way.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 15:18:47 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
She nods contently, happy her explanation seems to perk up the princess' mood regarding her previous meeting. It was interesting to see a small part of herself reflected in Elise's worries. Years ago she was worrying about exactly the same things; how to capture someone's interest, make people like her one way or another.

But, as she'd learnt, doing so would eventually spiral into something worse. Kyrenai had just been 'lucky' that she'd been swept out of that spiral before it was too late, because even her stubbornness would not have withstood the damage said downward spiral would have done. She shook her head.

Now was no time to recall those moments.

Once they're well on their way, the assassin uncharacteristically innitiates a moment of small-talking. "So, Elise, what do you have going on for yourself? Aside from this entire conflict, I mean."

tldr;
- outfit
- Participation in PD Mission (50MP) || IC post: 10MP (40MP)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 16:16:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

In this conflict, there would be people that pivoted more to battles than trying to make friends with others. She didn’t have to worry much until the fighting was over that there were some meetings to be had with the people she met over the trek into the Ultra Deep Sea. One of which was her boss in the ranger department and that Ollie was supportive of her since he knew she would be able to improve on being a trainee ranger with missions to take.[break][break]

After carrying the small cargo along with walking with Kyrenai on their way to the destination they were delivering it to, she was asked about the things going on for herself other than the fighting happening. “Well, my elder cousin had called on me once since he had considered someone to replace him being the former Galarian royal ambassador, so I had thought to offer my help in filling in his shoes as one would say. Aside from undertaking this greater duty, I hope to attend Rustboro University for my studies abroad while currently working as a gym trainer for Mauville's gym and getting more training as a trainee ranger.” She responded to the red-headed woman after thinking on her options over her stay in Hoenn.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 20:30:53 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"That honestly sounds like a lot of things to juggle at once," she looks at the young woman, eyebrows slightly raised. "I doubt you'd even have any spare time left to unwind, not to forget that as if you become the new Galarian Ambassador, all eyes will be on you. The general expectations, your academics,..." her voice trails off into silence, a frown creasing her brows.

"Don't try to spread yourself too thin. All those things won't have any use if you're burnt out in the end, no matter how ambitious or smart you are." Kyrenai says, pulling out her holographic map to check whether they're on the right track. "Just a friendly word of advice, is all. You still do what you think is best." her smile is apologetic, and she taps the device to shrink the map back down. They only need to cross a smaller valley before the next outpost came into view.

tldr;
- outfit
- Participation in PD Mission (50MP) || IC post: 10MP (50MP)
- 100MP for Cargo Mission

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 21:59:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, she did have to admit that stretching herself too thin on her current jobs to do was not the best idea. In addition to training as a trainee ranger in their ranks, she still have some shift days to do as a gym trainer. “You’re right, being the royal ambassador of Galar means I’ll have all eyes and the attention on me while I have two other positions to try and balance…” A small pause came to her words before she went on with a bit of a nervous glance. “When I’m not good with newer people as people would only think I’m more put together.”[break][break]

Seeing the woman tap on her device to bring up a holographic map before shrinking it down, it looked like they would have to cross a smaller valley to get to the next outpost. “I’m hoping I can improve more on opening up to people and being less introverted.” She spoke more to break the bit of silence between their walk.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 22:23:55 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"Like I said before, you can't be good at everything. But in due time..."

She gives Elise another smile, warmer this time, and again her eyes seem to wander as she ponders something. A momentary silence falls between them, and after a few more seconds Kyrenai extends her hand at Elise. "Phone please," It comes out more like an order than she intended, but to her surprise Elise obeys her request and hands over her phone. Kyrenai's fingers race across the touchscreen, and after a final, resolute tap she nods and hands the princess her device again.

"If you ever need something; advice or whatnot, call me. I'd be glad to help."

Gently patting her shoulder, Kyrenai then turns her sights back on the valley in front of them and inclines her head. "Let's put some fire in our step. I've been told Nihilego like to linger around these parts, so I'd rather clear them as fast as we can."

tldr;
- outfit
- 50 MP for Participation in PD Mission
- 60 MP for IC posts (6x10MP)
- 100 MP for Cargo Mission

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 1:50:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The dark magenta-haired woman nods to the taller woman as Kyr said that she couldn’t be good at everything, but in due time, Elise will be able to make some improvement over not looking like she was too nervous to approach new people. “Thank you for the encouragement, Kyr. I’ll promise to get a little better in being a social butterfly.” She smiles towards Kyr while a moment of silence gets between them on their walk towards the valley. [break][break]

As Kyr asks for her phone, she gives it to the woman for Kyr to use its touchscreen and with a tap, the royal gets her phone back from the redhead. “I’ll be sure to give you a call if I need advice from you over anything. You do give very good ones.” Her response became a bit more comfortable in talking to the taller woman as Kyr says they should put a fire to their step since Nihilego liked to be around these parts, so she’d like to clear them as fast as they can.[break][break]

“That will be ideal. I’ve got a strong team of my own, so we can work together on that.”
A firm nod comes from the petite young woman as she would follow after Kyrenai towards the valley up a bit closer.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:31:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: