Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
CARGO LR [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 18:48:14 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The intel was from a questionable source, one Lex did not necessarily trust. Then again, it was difficult to find anyone the Beast trusted. The nature of the cargo was also not clear. Was it a Seal Stone? Medical supplies? Paradox Pokemon? Honestly, it mattered little. Lex had a job, and that job was to take it for Team Rocket.

She laid her trap: a series of STICKY GLOBS meant to hinder whoever it was that came down this particular route. Now, all she had to do ws bide her time and see who the unfortunate Leaguer was.

+50 for participation in mission/battle
+10 for STICKY GOB
+10 per IC post (1)

=70 MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
CARGO LR [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 3:55:15 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

With Razz still needing to recover he was directing some Rangers who had volunteered to help either with the pokemon going wild within the area or helping those who actually had the energy to actually go in and out of the Deep Space section. As not everyone was able to handle it such as the current Cadet who was using one of the pokemon Razz had been training to help her "You're doing great just keep going straight," he directed before she talks on her walkie talkie about almost meeting up. [break][break]

Stopping only when the Mr.Mime seems to step in some STICKY GOB, the young ranger confused when all of a sudden the pokemon drops the cargo as she runs up to him seeing if she couldn't help pull him out of the weird goo.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] [break]
POSTDORMITUM: Cargo 2/2
[break][break]

[break]+ Outfit minus the mask and googles
[break]+ Participation +50 MP
[break]+ 1 IC post +10

Total: ---

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
CARGO LR [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 5:51:31 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The shuffle of feet, the clatter of stones, and below it all, a low ominous moan crawls out from the mist covered Deep Sea Floor. A single crimson eyes pins itself on the Mr. Mime caught in their trap, “Kill it,” a voice commands from the darkness.

Obeying, the Runerigus shudders in place, the apparition blinking back into existence just in front of the woman and her Mr. Mime. The ghost’s clawed hands lash out with a SHADOW CLAW. The ethereal appendages sink into the pokemon’s skull, phasing through before materializing and applying great force - the intent to rip its head clean off its shoulders.

“I’ll be taking that cargo the rest of the way,” the voice smiles and takes the shape of a lithe redhead wearing an amused grin.

+10 for STICKY GOB
+10 per IC post (2)

=80 MP

[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
CARGO LR [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 19:19:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

The young Ranger tries to pull her boss's pokemon out of the sticky goob, clearly struggling until all of a sudden they're attacked. THe Mr.Mime pushing off the Ranger from him before it strikes. A scream of horror escaping her as the Runerigus strikes the Mr.mime through the head, she is able to press a message out about being attacked before she jumps in slight fear at the read head coming out of the shadows. Not noticing that she had stepped in the goob herself as she falls over. "You... you can't" the ranger stutters trying to show a brave face. But after seeing the Mr.Mime downed and now herself stuck due to the goo, it was clear she was no threat. [break][break]

Lucky for her Razz wasn't far away, after his previous Rangers were hurt the head Ranger made sure he was never too far away. from a small distance away there is a whistle before a FLASH CANNON goes off as the Metagross aims it as the Runerigus aiming to hurt as it took in the scene of a fallen friend. [break][break]

"If you know what good for you Red you'll back off," Razz warns, the head ranger looking worse for wear due to how much hes been through today, though one thing was clear he was not planning to hold back.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 1 IC post +10

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
CARGO LR [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 5:52:18 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The shadows shift, and the Rocket Beast looms over the Ranger with a mischievous smile. The light makes her features look even harder than normal, accentuating the scar torn across her left eye, “Yes, yes I can. And I will,” The sickening squelch of the Mr. Mime’s head being torn off its shoulders doesn’t phase the Beast as her pokemon finishes it off. In fact, it widens her smile.

What does break her composure, is the bright FLASH CANNON that zips through the darkness. It strikes the Runerigus true. The ghost’s stones disarticulate from their body and shatter against the rocky outcroppings surrounding them in this strange world.

“Hmph,” she grunts in displeasure, accepting the pokemon’s fate with a casualness that seems cruel, “Not you again,” she growls as she turns to face Razz.

A shadow shimmers in the darkness behind her, crimson eyes glowing beneath a tuft of red locks. Red? “Hmph, how creative,” she mocks with an exaggerated eye roll. The shiny Spectrier silently strode beside her, an ebon stallion as lifeless as the Mr. Mime on the ground, “Not a chance,” her arm thrust forward, giving the stallion permission to BULLDOZE it’s way through the Metagross and its trainer while Lex made a move for the cargo.

+10 for STICKY GOB
+10 per IC post (3)
+10 for KO/killing an opposing pokemon
+200 for killing a pokemon

=300 MP

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
CARGO LR [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 6:13:03 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

"If memory is correct you're the one that told me to call you that," Razz just comments about the whole 'creative' comment as he stares down the other. Salem is quick to go to the Ranger's aid to try and get her out of the good while Razz and Cobalt stood back knowing their target. He wasn't a fan of having to use enough force that the ghost had to be sent to it's next life. As the mythical horse was called Razz activates the Keystone he has to MEGA EVOLVE his Megagross. [break][break]

After evolving it activates its MAGNET RISE to avoid the ground type move. Clearly the mare would have to do better. [break][break]

Meanwhile razz sees the Rocket trying to get close to the cargo and Razz gives chase after her. "If you don't want this ending like last time I would leave now," is Razz's warning to her as he follows behind to see if he couldn't block her path.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 3 IC post +30
[break]+ Have a Pokemon Killed +200 MP
[break]+ Kill a Pokemon +10 MP
[break]+ Use Mega Evolution +10 MP

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
CARGO LR [PD]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 2:23:10 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Lex frowns for a moment, quite certain she would never tell anyone to call her Red. She’s changed quite a bit since their last meeting in Granite Cave those years ago. Her capture led to a series of events that shaped her into a far more cold and brutal woman; a true Rocket Beast.

MAGNITE RISE levitates the dual type further, their BULLDOZE harmlessly passing beneath it. The stallion keeps their momentum, galloping forward in long strides. He pivots on his forelimbs, letting the power curl his rear around to strike out with a vicious DOUBLE KICK.

“This won’t end like last time,” she assures him through gritted teeth. She hasn’t lost her speed in her grab for power, but she can’t secure the cargo with him right behind her, nipping at her heels. A hand reaches into her pocket and extracts a SCATTERBANG. It pops loudly as it strikes the ground, shrouding her and the cargo in a veil for thick smoke.

+10 for STICKY GOB
+10 per IC post (4)
+10 for suing SCATTERBANG

=320 MP

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
CARGO LR [PD]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:50:39 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

The mega Metagross takes the double kick but brushes it off for now, easily able to keep on going as his mega evolution did allow him more power than usual as all four of its arms began to cool as it would attempt to strike at the ghostly horse with an ICE PUNCH for ever arm it had in an attempt to strike it down. [break][break]

Meanwhile Razz was forced to stop himself as the scatterbang happen, blinding him for a moment as the Ranger needed a moment to recover from it. "Really? How sure are you about that?" Razz questions as in his hand a small fireball forms in the smoke of the scatterbang. Razz only needing her to answer to find her location. Drastic measures be damned.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 3 IC post +30

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
CARGO LR [PD]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 5:44:16 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The frosted fists slam into the Spectreir, sending the stallion reeling back and into the PHANTOM PLANE. His form disappears in dark wisps that blend with the ever-present mist of the ULTRA DEEP SEA.

Lex knew exactly where the cargo was. A few more steps led her right to it. Her fingertips brushed against the hard case and she snatched it without hesitation. She took off again, grinning widely, “Later, loser,” she snaps back as she materializes out of the smoke of the SCATTERBANG to make her get away. A sharp whistle calls the Spectreir back to her. The stallion reappears by her side, cantering to keep up while she tries to swing herself and the cargo onto their back and make a break for it.

+10 for STICKY GOB
+10 per IC post (5)
+10 for using SCATTERBANG
+100 for completing mission
+250 for tying

=590 MP

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
CARGO LR [PD]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 6:01:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

"Gotch you!" Razz says to himself as in an instant the flame in his hand went from a small ember to a ranger fireball as he sent it off in the direction of the red haired Rocker. The flame exploding on impact, as the force of the explosion even clearing the mist around them as Salem helps protect the Ranger against the flames the Head Ranger set off.[break][break]

[break][break]

"Looks like someone is going home empty handed... again," Razz mocks as he would rather have them collect new materials rather than let Rocket take it from them. Cobalt standing close to be sure the Rocket wouldn't retaliate. [break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+ 5 IC post +50
[break]+ Mission Completion + 100MP
[break]+ Mission 'Tie' + 250MP

Total: 670

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CARGO LR [PD]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 4:21:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: