awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
interdream 1 [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 17:07:36 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
THE INTERDREAM ZONE APPEARS TO SELENA IN THIS MANNER: she finds herself again in the middle of the Megalopolan warfront at Lilycove, seeing the forces that revolve around her as people scramble in the final stretch of the battle. Tapu Koko changes into its giant form, a move that she has helped it discover and develop, as it attempts to destroy the barriers.

The previous avatar feels her pulse rushing, her nerves exploding: the feeling of andreline crawling through her body as panic and fear begins to envelope her mind. I am no longer in contract with Tapu Koko, she realizes, thinking how vulnerable she truly feels. If it is not a nudge from her sceptile, then maybe she will remain entranced by what the zone want to make her think and feel.

"Thank you, Ascal." She nods at her Pokemon, and then checks at her current mission partner. There is a possibility that the fog that leaks makes dream of a different dream. After all, the effects of this is quite peculiar that even the most intuitive of them all cannot even fathom.

MP CHECKLIST:

50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Mission.
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.

Total:

70 MP
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 18:50:36 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian watched on in amazement as he got to witness the events of the Lilycove Warfront. Truth be told, the Mad Dog was seriously disappointed that he never got the chance to get in on the action. That he wasn't there to save , or at least kill the man himself.

The loss of his toy was the worst news to come of that. He wanted to torture the man so much longer. Taunt him with the murder of his father.

Dorian would approach the turncoat, and her Sceptile, with his faithful Magmar by his side.

"Enjoying you trip down memory lane?", he'd ask her.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 1:18:39 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
"I don't even know why that happened." Selena chuckles at 's remark. "But it was a glorious moment, yes."

Intel says the Interdream Zone can mess up with one's mind like that. When she read about the Rocket's reports on the Ultra Spaces, there are careful warnings about visions like this and the effects that come after. She is not just sure whether what is going to show: perhaps this memory is something that has been etched forever at the back of her head to memorialize her now chosen path.

"How about you? Why are you not affected by it?" Selena assumes. She does not know what is to come next in their little trance.

MP CHECKLIST:

Total:

70 MP

Total:

80 MP
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 1:27:07 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"I suppose I was late to the party? Perhaps I will be affected soon.", he'd answer the new Rocket.

As the scene of warfare plays out, the Interdream Zone would begin to transition. Soon, the watery battle and flooding of Lilycove would be joined with buildings on fire, of one-sided skirmishes between League Forces, and Rockets.

The scenes of gunfire exchange, and intense Pokemon skirmishes would unfold. Rocket's Pokemon, in their sheer ruthlessness, would not only overtake the League's Pokemon, but their trainers as well, savagely brutalizing those unfortunate souls.

"Wait a minute, I remember this~", Dorian mused, a twisted grin on his face.

Though the events were taking place in Lilycove, he'd quickly find they matched what took place in Cerulean City.

tags:

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 6:37:48 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
The reason Selena was informed they are not in Lilycove anymore, aside from the fact that the signages read Cerulean and the buildings and houses become of different design, is the fact that the new rocket is not aware of what is actually happening. But the differences between the two are not so different: the experiences of war are so similae that it paints almost the same picture wherever chaos goes.

Civilians and officers are frantically running everywhere, chaos ensues as Pokemons aggressively destroy the city. When one of the burning houses had its debris falling to a running child, Selena orders her sceptile to megaevolve and help the youngster.

“What is this place?” Only Dorian has the answer to her questions. “Everything seems so… real?”

MP CHECKLIST:

Total:

80 MP

10 MP per mega evolution.

Total:

100 MP
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 6:45:46 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Cerulean City, of course!", Dorian chirped cheerfully.

Watching Selena save the child put a smile on his face. Whatever caused her to turn on the League entirely, at least she didn't lose that amount of decency.

Suddenly, a volley of Pulse and gunfire erupted from an elevated point in the city. Dorian would help Selena get to cover.

"I remember this part!", Dorian said excitedly, as he brought out his Charizard.

"Smoochie, you know what to do!", he'd command the Magmar, who popped out to deploy a Smokescreen. "Lizzy, flank around, and blast the nearest fool with a Flamethrower!", he commanded.

As smoke blanketed the field, the Charizard would take to the skies, and begin to flank around the field. Meanwhile, the Magmar drew their fire the best he could.

"While Lizzy wasn't a part of it, you'll see what her predecessor did.", he told Selena.

tags:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 1:58:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: