Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Rocket Questions (Mission)
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 18:45:35 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

They had removed her from the cell. Rough coarse flour bag over her head slammed down on her face with more force than needed, before they pushed her out of her cell and through the corridors.

Leaving her disoriented as they finally reached their destination and threw her down upon a chair, locked her feet to the floor with chains, her hands locked with another set to the table.

She squinted at the first sight of the sick pale white light. Her heart beat like a racing Rapidash as she looked around the empty room, and saw only the other person there.

MISSION POST POSTDORMITUM
TAG:

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 22:20:52 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]

Standing on the other side of the table, Zev loomed over Elinor. The light was barely enough to illuminate him, casting its rays over his torso and arms, just catching the edge of his chin and jawline. The rest of his face lay shadowed in darkness.[break][break]

Though he wore no mask, he dressed in a white dress shirt, black tie, and black slacks. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up above the elbow, and he held something black in one hand.[break][break]

"Councilwoman," he greeted her, his voice cold and empty, devoid of humanity. "I won't insult your intelligence. You know why you're here. You can either make this easy for yourself, or…"[break][break]

Uncurling a fist, he revealed the objects in his hand: a pair of black latex gloves. He put them on slowly, seemingly unhurried. From over his shoulder, a Banette rose into view, her pale eyes gleaming in the low light.[break][break]

"… you can make it hard. What will it be?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Post Postdormitum

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 7:39:04 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Her eyes looked to Zev, taking in the sight of his would-be interrogator. He gave her options. And all she could think off while he did so was

Don’t be a smartass, don’t be a smartass.

“I won’t tell you anything…” She tried to put on a cocky smile, but she knew what was about to come. And she was not looking forward to it.

But hey, at least she hadn’t been a smartass about it.

TAG:

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 15:19:07 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]

They always chose the hard way.[break][break]

"Very well."[break][break]

Zev walked around the table at an unhurried pace, careful to keep out of the range of the lamp light. He stopped behind Elinor's chair.[break][break]

A fist seized her hair roughly, pulling on her scalp, then slammed her head down onto the table in front of her. Zev pressed her face against the smooth, cold surface of the table.[break][break]

"Tell me about the League's Avatars. Which Legendary Pokémon are in your possession? Who have they granted patronage to?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 15:47:18 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Anticipation clung eerily to the air as Zev moved behind her. Then she felt her scalp fighting a brave fight as it clung to the hair being pulled, before her head was slammed down on the table in front of her.

Pressure was applied, joining the pain of impact.

“As if I’d tell you.” She groaned.

She wasn’t about to give up that information easily. And yet, she already felt how the threat of pain tried to dig its way into her. She reminded herself of why she could not provide this info. The people it would hurt. , Diancie, Jirachi, and all the other Legendary Pokémon and avatars that the League had relations with.

TAG:

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 19:51:41 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]

Zev yanked back on Elinor's head, forcing her upright again. His Banette hovered across from his captor, her form indistinct against the darkness of the room. In her toy-like hand was a long, thin pin — like the ones for sewing clothes, but much larger.[break][break]

With one hand curled into Elinor's hair and his other hand gripping the back of her chair, Zev said, "Did you know, Councilwoman, that a Banette can inflict pain upon a human by sticking her body with needles and pins?"[break][break]

In full view of the councilwoman, the Pokémon inserted the pin into into her own hand. Elinor would feel excruciating pain in the same location, as if stabbed there herself.[break][break]

"Now. The League's Avatars. Tell me."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 20:18:26 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Another yank forced her up. Along with it came more pain, and for a short moment she was certain she saw something hovering just at the edge of darkness in the room.

Moments later, as she saw the Bannette stab itself, she suddenly felt excruciating pain in one of her hands. The other hand quickly moved to hold the one in pain, even though the chains made it hard if not near impossible.

A scream escaped her, dying down as the pain subsided for a moment. Exchanged instead with heavy breathing.

“I … I w-won’t tell you anything.”

She put up a brave face even though she knew that this wouldn’t be the end of it. But she couldn’t give in. No, she just had to outlast them. Surely she could do that until the League would save her.

She just had to hold on…

Please don’t take too long, Lars.

TAG:

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 0:12:39 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]

Elinor was resisting more strongly than Zev had expected, but he had just started. Secrets would spill out in due time.[break][break]

Banette removed the pin from her hand, then slid it with a decisive stroke into her eye. The pain for Elinor would be akin to being stabbed there with white-hot iron. Banette even wiggled the pin back and forth, mimicking the movement of a tool swirling around the eye socket.[break][break]

Despite the pain, nothing was actually happening to Elinor's body. No cuts were inflicted upon her, no organs were tearing apart. Banette was simply manipulating the woman's nervous system, cursing it to feel pain wherever she indicated.[break][break]

Sometimes, victims of this type of torture hurt themselves in an attempt to stop it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 7:40:13 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Don’t give in..

The needle rose higher and higher.

Don’t give in..

The needle came to a halt at eye level.

DON’T GIVE IN…

The needle plunged into the Banettes eye. And not even a second later an excruciating howl of pain escaped from Elinor. The chains locked her hands close enough to the table preventing them from flying to her face. Instead they latched onto each other, digging nails into skill, breaching it and drawing blood.

She would scream, and she would howl for as long as the needle wiggled in her ‘eye’ , it was painful beyond belief, her back arched as much as Zev’s grip allowed as she tried to fight the pain.

And yet not a single coherent word came from all of the screaming

TAG:

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 15:29:08 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]

Banette removed the pin from her eye, allowing Elinor a moment of reprieve. But then Zev yanked the woman's head to the side, just enough to send an extra jolt of pain through her scalp.[break][break]

Then he leaned down to murmur in her ear.[break][break]

"Imagine that pain but real," he said, his voice a low, throaty rumble. "Imagine that instead of your nerves being manipulated, I actually break your finger. I actually cut your eyeballs out."[break][break]

His free hand moved from the chair to wrap neatly around her throat from behind and press uncomfortably against her windpipe.[break][break]

"One last time: tell me about the League's Avatars — who they are and who patrons them."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 7:36:05 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The pain slowly disappeared as the needle was pulled out of Banette's eye. She breathed heavily, as her brain tried to make heads and tails of all that was happening.

But then another yank disturbed her. No relief was given to her, only pain.

And the pain would continue, this Zev’s murmuring promised. Low throaty rumbles edged her imagination on. Having now tasted pain, it was all too easy for it to recall and imagine.

Don’t do it.

The small voice in the back of her mind told her, no, ordered her. She knew giving in would give her no reprieve, but neither would staying silent.

Then Zev grabbed her by the throat, pressing with force against her windpipe. And then it clicked. A sense of mortality, as if she realized now that Zev could kill her right then there. A small voice of fear began to edge her on. It was not the fear of knowing that you were no more than an Durant compared to the dangers of Necrozma and its ilk. It was the fear of knowing that your fellow Durant would rather see you dead than see you succeed.

Maybe I can tell them just a little bit?

“There is and Groudon. and Rayquaza …” She would stop, as she had to think about it. “Then there is and Tapu Lele. and Girantina.” For a moment she pondered if was still an avatar, but in the end figured he was not. Something had happened if she remembered correctly.

“Then of course there is and Ho-oh.” She came to a forced halt in her speech. As if there was still something she was hiding. “I believe that’s all of them.” A lie. Even with the threat of pain and torture, she was not about to sell her cousin and his Patron Articuno to Team Rocket.

OOC: I have used this LIST as basis for what she knows (And I do not believe she'd know of 's defection yet.)
TAG:

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 12:43:41 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]

Zev filed away the information in his memory for later reporting. He squeezed harder on Elinor's throat, enough to increase the discomfort while still allowing her to speak.[break][break]

"And which Legendary Pokémon are in the League's custody without Avatars?" he demanded.[break][break]

Though the Beast did not know with certainty if the government did or did not possess additional Legendary Pokémon, he wasn't about to put it past them. Team Rocket operated under the belief that any Legendaries were better in their own hands than the League's; surely the League believed the same.[break][break]

"The other Tapus? Kyogre?" Zev pressed.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 16:51:44 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

An even harder squeeze. She had betrayed the League and for what. Zev’s hand stayed on her throat. Perhaps if she gave him some more information?

“We have the other Tapus -” And then as she was about to continue, memories of the time spent with Jirachi and Diancie flashed before her. She couldn’t ruin those smiles.

“- We have Heatran as well. But we don’t have Kyogre.” This she could confirm without hesitation.

OOC: N/A
TAG:

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,661 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 17:49:25 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]

Satisfied with her answers so far, Zev released both Elinor's throat and hair and straightened up.[break][break]

Then he shoved the roughspun bag over her head again, blinding her to the room and everything within it. No longer needing to maintain his anonymity, he walked around the table to open the door to the chamber. Light spilled into the room, illuminating him fully — but only for a moment as he and his Banette stepped outside.[break][break]

Closing the door behind him, Zev said to the grunt guarding the room, "She's ready to talk. Send in the next person."[break][break]

Because he was not, by any means, the only torturer within Rocket's ranks.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 2:26:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: