TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
A Royal Playdate(M)
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:10:11 GMT
Mirabella Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Yeuri didn't understand why Mira decided to place him inside this daycare. It was not a good idea but as much as he complain the fox wasn't to be out of here as soon as possible. All the workers and other people the amount of malice he could feel made him feel so uncomfortable. Yeuri could find another of kinds to speak with however he just...couldn't muster up enough courage to do so. What an impass![break][break]

So the white and red kit lied in the corner of the pen to simply rest. It would be over somehow and someway when time just move so loss. He didn't expect to see a purple girl appear with such old clothing to appear. He guess someone else maybe some important needed to use to the daycare as well for the day. It didn't really matter but the fox was curious. One could never say he was staring without even noticing it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#dd7070;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Royal Playdate(M)
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 2:13:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A Pokemon Daycare near Route 117 was the perfect place to let her Cubone get his fun with other Pokemon that may have been dropped off, so her Noivern waits outside as the Galarian royal held the Cubone in her arms. “I have some paperwork to help deal with at the Galarian Embassy since I’m going to be be volunteering a bit and helping to represent my country.” She spoke down to Mortimer and opens the door to the colorful wallpaper and flooring with toys in good order.[break][break]

“Behave yourself, alright? I’ll be back to pick you up when I finish the errands.” Elise sets the Cubone down and gives him a wave of good-bye before leaving through the door. Mortimer himself rushes back up to the glass door to see the figure of his trainer going on her Noivern as he whines a little in a place he wasn’t very familiar with.[break][break]

Turning around to look around for any other Pokemon that were dropped off, his eyes catch a glimpse of a white and red fox Pokemon that he hadn’t seen before. The Cubone makes a small approach to the fox in curiosity where this species was something new to the small ground type.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
What fire does not destroy, it hardens
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
A Royal Playdate(M)
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 2:44:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A cubone? How interest it had been a while since he seen one of the those least not one crying about their dead mom. Marowak skulls fetch a good price or so Mira told him however they weren't hunting about right back now. Yeuri didn't what to say tilted his to the side. Conversations where his strong suit but maybe this would chance to stage that. Noticing the cubone coming closer cause him to tense up. "You may remain a foot away and no closer." [break][break]

He didn't mean to be rude if it would seem that way but anymore malice from the place and Yeuri  felt like was going to lose his mind. He could sense there wasn't a lot of on this pokemon given he just got here but the fox was a cautious beast. "I am Yeuri and you are newcomer?"  

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Royal Playdate(M)
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 13:10:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the Zorua speak, the skull-headed little beast stops when it said that the ground type male wouldn’t step closer to the other Pokemon. “S-Sorry, I was just curious, is all.” He steps a little away to give a little space for the now tense odd-looking Zorua though the Cubone wished his trainer would be back soon… Missing her while she was away at volunteer work wouldn’t make it any better if he kept worrying more.[break][break]

He decides to talk with the Zorua when it gives its name. “It’s nice to meet you, Yeuri. My name is Mortimer and I haven’t seen your kind before or Kuro would have told me he knew of a past Pokemon like him. He’s the Unovan one.” Maybe he should’ve asked the Zorua if Kuro had some knowledge of past regions that the Cubone didn’t understand much.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
A Royal Playdate(M)
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 1:28:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

What the cubone-Mortimer said makes a lot of sense. He wondered if it was a good less and less know and understand his kind. The torment that they face each and every day. "Don't sorry about it, Mortimer. Of course may haven't seen an zorua like me. We aren't exactly easy to come buy. Us....hisuian zorua don't have it tranquil. We are...malice. We can see it and make it uncontrollably. It's not an easy life. Wealways feel vengeful or sadness at first it's horrible but we grow more tolerant over time. It's why when we evolve into zoroark are  that we are dangerously aggressive." He never has a happy life not with his mother or other siblings. Nothing he was numb to all until he meant Mirabella and Yumi.[break][break]

"What about you? Do you have family? What on your trainer? Your was that female in the  big dress right. Are they caring or are they the kind of person who cares only about strenght?"  

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Royal Playdate(M)
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 20:58:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Yeuri talked about his species being born on malice after he said it was alright for the little Cubone to be curious, so the male listens to the other and nodding a bit to the info he was given. “That sounds like you guys have been through a lot. I never heard of Zorua being born out of malice, but I’m a lot more afraid of Hisuian Zoroark with how dangerous you make them sound.” The Cubone replied to the Hisuian Zorua with a tilt of his head and wondered if Kuro would’ve thought of his Hisuian counterpart to be something to study together. [break][break]

As the white and red Zorua began to ask if Mortimer had family and what he thought of his trainer since the fox was curious whether she was a caring trainer or one who thought of only strong Pokemon. “I don’t know my family since I was taken from them when I was young and she came to take me off from someone who needed a home for me. Miss Elise has been a caring trainer to us all and she has a family too where she often talked about her younger sister and her elder cousin.” Mortimer replied to the Hisuian Zorua where he might have wanted to reunite with his family at some point in the future.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
A Royal Playdate(M)
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 2:39:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Yeuri smiled as if he heard something like before. A lot people and pokemon think that there kind as just so simple however life was never that way. "Pokemon come from different backgrounds. Some used to be human for examples. If you look at it that way us coming from malice is not that outlandish." [break][break]The fox looked over seeing some of the staff here was now prepared food. Like more of the dry food instead of an actual meal like a deerling. He decided stay here was much better than dealing with them. "Malice will always corrupt however to what extend that depends on the pokemon or person. I don't when it's my time to evolve that will I am suffer the same fate and losing myself. It's something that will be decided with time." [break][break]

"I see your past is so much different than mine." Mortimer could call himself lucky like with how everything that happened to him. He didn't have to deal with lose or the wild for as long as he had. However the fox didn't envy the cubone for without those hardships he would be what he is right now.  may I ask if this "Miss Elise" is royalty? No everyone just comes to a daycare in such lavish clothes. And for my story? I can't remember much I was in the hands of poachers with my mate other Zorua called yumi for long. I always protect her until one day we had to escape and we took it. I was weak- were both there and it was by luck that Mirabella found us. I have remain at her side never side." [break][break] The zoura stomach unceremoniously growled caused the fox to clear his stomach. "would...you like to get something to eat?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Royal Playdate(M)
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 7:44:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Listening to the Hisuian Zorua speak that each Pokemon came from different backgrounds and some used to be human, so if the ground type looked at it that way, Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark coming from malice didn’t look strange. He nods a bit to Yeuri saying that if he evolved, the fox wouldn’t know much about losing himself once he became a Hisuian Zoroark though the Cubone would probably still keep the same personality when he evolved.[break][break]

A question came from the Hisuian Zorua about Mortimer’s trainer who had the lavish appearance of royalty in her clothing. “Her Mismagius told me about her being royalty from Galar, so Miss Elise is a real princess! Mana also told me she’s third in line to the Galarian throne too!” Mortimer replies a little excitedly while he listened intently to the Hisuian Zorua’s little story of himself and his mother. He could understand why Yeuri had been a bit protective when his species had been the most hunted down.[break][break]

Mortimer’s stomach growls as Yeuri asks if they wanted to get something to eat. “Oh yes, I’m afraid that I’m hungry too, so let’s see if there’s delicious food to eat if the daycare staff suits both our tastes.” The Cubone replied, wondering if the food being given were the tasty ones that he remembered his mother giving to him when he was young.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
A Royal Playdate(M)
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 8:59:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Yeuri pondered something galarian royalty? Did that mean that woman was related to him? Mirabella's wouldn't like that one bit if she found him out again. This again that was only if the prince what here with her. How vexing. "My Mirabella is from kalos. She's royalty as well. She will one day become the archduchess of kalos." [break][break] He sniffed around a bit before nodded to himself. It was extremely close. The perfect meal.[break][break]

The fox cleared his throat, "Nothing these humans can bring will suit my tastes but I think I know where to find a worthy meal." As he spoke the zorua was already forming a devious plan in the back of his head.[break][break]

"It will be rather tricky since we may need to leave the daycare for a bit but I promise it will be worth it."  And he could be free from the all the malice littering this place for a bit with was another plus. "Are you interested?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Royal Playdate(M)
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 23:00:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Cubone hasn’t heard of Kalosian royalty before as the Zorua says his trainer is of the esteemed Kalosian houses where she will one day become the archduchess of Kalos. “Wow, I can’t believe Kalos has royalty too. I thought from what I’m told by some of the Kalosian Pokemon in her care that they got nobles.” He remembers the female shiny Delphox talking about the region that most of her family were born from and how they belonged to past noble houses. He does think Kalosian nobles had the same grace that the Galarians did.[break][break]

Hearing the Zorua say that there wasn’t good food being handed out by the daycare workers that the little fox didn’t want to eat, the Cubone’s new friend offered to take them outside the daycare to get some real food. “I’m willing to go along with you to try to get some real food outside. Sounds like a nice adventure.” Mortimer replies since he hadn’t tried to get out of the daycare unless Yeuri had a good idea on how they were coming out the door.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
A Royal Playdate(M)
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 23:54:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Yeuri nodded his head slowly of course for some pokemon. Others regions and their culture would come as a shock but honesty nothing surprised him anymore. The fox pup used his illusion to make a horrified monster appear in front of some of the larger pokemon spooking them. Now they were starting to haywire and running, jumping, bumping, and breaking things as they went. [break][break] "This our change!" The ghost type said moving towards once now broken part of the their pen. He knew it was already mildly damaged due one of the staff messing with it later but now being completely broken with enough move both of them to make a swift and clean getaway. "We don't have much time until the get those pokemon to calm down." [break][break]

It seem he didn't need to let the cubone twice move through the hole and the fox following after. They disappeared into the brush only after a few moment chasing their breath. Outside of that place Yeuri let out a sigh of relief. The malice level has dropped  and he could relax. [break][break]"You learn quickly don't worry we'll be back before any one notices or least our trainers catching wing." He would lied this was quite fun but journey was about to begin. "Come on, Our first meal will be some of the wild berries on the bush nearby. I smell a lot of food so we will feast like kings." Leading the ground type into the wildness of Route 117 who knows wait them but they were sure to have fun.

, that's a wrap [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Royal Playdate(M)
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 3:02:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: