Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Strength of a Raging Fire [S/Martin][C]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 18:59:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since she had gotten Martin’s number for her phone and he was a fellow ranger trainee to train with, the woman gave him an invite over to Route 118 for a little talk and a battle if he wanted to train with his Pokemon. Her Noivern helped to ferry her to Mauville from the air and after returning her inside her Pokeball, Mana the Mismagius would be sent out to accompany her to the route. A smile came on the face of the ghost as she sees the ocean overlooking the little beach they were walking on.[break][break]

“It reminds me of Olivine City’s beach, doesn’t it?” She spoke to her ghost type as the female ghost type nods. Elise was grateful that she had a free day before her class starts tomorrow, so she was well-dressed in an ornate dark blue dress with pink accents with her trusty fascinator hat and the elbow-length white gloves minus the cape reserved only for royal occasions.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Baal

His, Him
January 28
Castelia City
Bisexual
Firefighter
Ranger trainee
Myself
Single
2 height
2 height
Pecs of the day:
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 20:08:30 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

There was something about Route 118 that reminded Martin a little of home. Although there were no beaches in Castelia City, the city's wharves carried the same sea air. The smile on his face was unmistakable, even more so when he finally met Elise again.[break][break]

"You look spectacular, Milady." He made a point of praising the glamorous combination his friend was wearing. Unlike her, the only difference between what Martin wore in Mauville and what he is wearing now is that as usual he has his shirt open-chested, showing off what he is most proud of: his advantageous pecs. The tanned, muscular torso is as intense as his own fiery hair.[break][break]

"You still didn't know him did you?"[break][break]

Although he gestured in a way that she thought was referring to his pectorals, it was actually about the Shiny Emboar standing next to him. In the end it was interesting how trainer and pokémon had something in common, both boasted their muscles and were implicitly competing with each other. "How fussy..." he thought.[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

--

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 6:07:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing her friend wearing his shirt open which showed off his pectorals and had a Pokemon that she hadn’t seen him have before. The purple witch-like ghost bows her head a little in greeting to the shiny Emboar as the dark magenta-haired woman chuckles a little to his remark over how she looked spectacular. “You look very marvelous yourself, Martin. Thank you.” She had only known a bit that Martin did have his Croconaw the first time they met, so the newer addition of the shiny Emboar was a bit of a surprise.[break][break]

“I did not know him before, no. He does have a nice color on his appearance.” Elise replied to the blond man in reference to his new Pokemon, but gives an introduction to her partner. “And I don’t think you’ve met her before, but this is Mana, my dear Mismagius friend and my ace in battle.” The ghost nods a bit with a smile on her face as she would give a small curtsy before one of her lady’s friends.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Baal

His, Him
January 28
Castelia City
Bisexual
Firefighter
Ranger trainee
Myself
Single
2 height
2 height
Pecs of the day:
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @baal
Martin Goldberg
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 1:09:38 GMT
Martin Goldberg Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"She's beautiful too. Nice to meet you, Mana. She really suits you, Elise!" Martin wasn't afraid of ghosts, while Emboar on the other hand seemed to keep a certain distance from the pokémon witch. It could be fear or shyness, it's still something Martin will figure out in time.[break][break]

"Mana must be very strong since it's your Ace in battles" he said, then putting his hand on his chin "Just thinking... I don't think I have an Ace Pokémon. Growlithe was my first pokémon, but Totodile that I earned at the fire academy has been more present with me." Doubt remained in his mind since during his life he has used pokémon more in services than in actual battles.[break][break]

"If it's about burning rescues, Croconaw is the master!"[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

--

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 22:02:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The witch ghost smiles when she gets complimented with a little twirl around and the female royal responds to Martin with a nod. “She is the first partner I had when we started the Johto gym challenge together with my Fuecoco and Umbreon.” There were some memories of their wins against the easier gyms and some losses that the trio of starters wanted to train together to get stronger. Mana as a Misdreavus had pulled through with her own strength against the third and fourth before Tsukiyomi did most of their work to combat the ghost type gym in spite of the normal type disadvantage.[break][break]

“My Mismagius is very strong and Mana complements well with some of my other ghost types when she teams up with them.” Elise gives her Mismagius a small pat on her head which her hand would pass through the ghost though Mana moves in a little to give her trainer an affectionate rubbing. “That’s fair, the concept of having an ace Pokemon sounded a bit more exciting with every gym leader having their own.”[break][break]

After a small pause, the princess sighs a little over the recent event that had Remiel resign his post and make her the new royal ambassador to work at the Galarian embassy in Rustboro City. “I do not think I’d get some time to do the gym challenge around Hoenn, considering that I’ve been helping to finish what my elder cousin started at the Galarian embassy. I have a duty as its new royal Galarian ambassador to help the Galarian people now.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights