part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 23:04:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FRIENDS WITH THE ENEMY

SOCIAL

“PUNISHMENT?” one of the three eyes present, narrows inwardly at razz. “is that what you think this is, kingsman?

or do you not understand the gravity of this situation?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 0:04:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What little she has to contribute to the discussion is promptly swept under the more pressing matter that seems to impress upon the head ranger. And truth be told, she doesn't understand what fairy fluff he seems to be grasping at with those questions.[break][break]

"You know, this whole... vague stuff being thrown around isn't really helping me, y'know? Understand? Stuff? That so-called help? Whatever that stuff may be."[break][break]

Perhaps, her words encapsulates just how little she grasps of the hole she's dug. Perhaps, her tone simply reflects how little faith she has in whatever the League intends for her.[break][break]

"As far as I understand, I got attacked by a delusional ranger who thought I knew anything about Johto. And then I made the honestly? Really bad decision -"[break][break]

Not mistake, she's long past that stage of trying to attribute it to some fluke. It had been in that very moment of crisis where she had actively chosen Rocket over the League.[break][break]

"of asking for help from Rocket. And iunno how else I'm meant to put it but like... I kind of beat up an ex-beast after that, made a mess for the medics, beat up some more grunts..." A finger raises with each problem she raises, her gaze swimming with thoughts as she tries to figure out just what to say. "I did help Rocket at the rift because of..."[break][break]

A chance to find Azelf.[break][break]

"The situation. But I swear that I never tried to or ever wanted to harm anyone innocent."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 6:23:16 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"I'm in agreeance with Eris the vagueness isn't helping here sir, because before the mass Email from Miss your original coming here was about the apartment not her," gestures his head in Eris'direction. "So why don't you explain it?" Razz encourages as he rather things be kept clear.[break][break]

Though he can't help but give Eris a small look at her confession on the Rocket part but it couldn't be helped now.

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 21:15:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FRIENDS WITH THE ENEMY

SOCIAL

“WE HAVE A KNOWN ROCKET MEMBER,” he explains. “that we have previously housed in the interim—

that has the ability to escape, return to rocket, and possibly collaborate with them further. who has, explicitly, demonstrated this, during an operation where we failed and suffered immense causalities.

a person who can and has chosen team rocket over trusting you and your abilities. a person you cannot keep track of twenty four seven while still performing your duties.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 22:15:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]How strange it feels... to have someone phrase her chain of events out so eloquently that it actually makes her sound capable. She blinks once, twice and then thinks on it for a little while, attempting to come to terms with the accusations presented and come up with a suitable response.[break][break]

"I hadn't really planned an escape. I followed the usual protocol of what I always did. It just..." There had been no one tagging her like they did , she had committed to what she was going to do and told them of her location and where to find her. They just hadn't. At least, not before she fell down the cliff and into the river. "I never made it to my destination since I got attacked midway. I was bleeding out bad, so if I waited for someone to find me or whoever I called hadn't showed up, I would probably have died."[break][break]

She's lucky to even be alive where she stands, if she has to think of things in the greater perspective.[break][break]

But her words won't matter, they won't disprove whatever else he has presented. She has collaborated with Rocket, sometimes of her own volition, others because she'd been pressured. In all situations, she probably had a sense of autonomy, but no real certainty as to whether she could really stand up against them until she'd really taken the dive. She had also weaseled her way into the rift, but it was probably better to keep the details hidden there.[break][break]

The more pressing matter was her refusal to return, even after she'd been healed enough to at least run. That, she could not dispute either. There had been no trust placed in , she had been too scared of the world to even attempt to come back.[break][break]

"I don't intend to run back to Rocket, but that doesn't really matter to you since I already broke that once." Reiner grunts at how bluntly she puts it, but she just can't be bothered to phrase it like he does. "And I don't really want to be stuck in a cell, or like... well, I guess I just don't want to be held in one place twiddling my thumbs while people try to prod and pick my brain with their whole belief that they're 'fixing' me. Nor do I want to ever be near some people in your council or whatever... system you've got going."[break][break]

That just incentivises her, doesn't it?

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 6:35:09 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Right, look I get that she has caused problems in the past, and seeing her age I doubt that she won't cause problems in the future," Razz begins probably in not the best of ways but he does feel he should acknowledge the problem she was. "However I believe she wants to do better and just needs that chance, as it is there have been plenty who have left such as or apparently ," Razz provides examples hoping that it would help the point. [break][break]

Though he does look to Eris, "That might not be something completely avoidable, but most of the people you claimed to be protecting are in better positions now, why don't you do them a favor and give them a chance to stop trying to worry about you"

[break][break]

+

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 3:25:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FRIENDS WITH THE ENEMY

SOCIAL

“INTENTIONS DO NOT ALWAYS REFLECT REALITY.”

a lesson that has been proven many times before. whether it be the loss at dewford or the circumstance that pit league official against one another. the crux is always the same. the difference that make and break them.

trust is something that requires building,” is his answer to razz’s examples. “it requires both time and effort. something that apparently you haven’t even built with young halla. at least to a level of dependency.

his eye wavers between them.

while you have our sympathizes for your circumstance, our highest priority is making sure you do not continue to collaborate or assist in team rocket’s endeavors, whether intention or unknowingly.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 21:07:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She nods at 's statement, silent for a moment as if chewing over the full extent of his words.[break][break]

"Would the League really protect pa, like they said they would? Intentions... don't always reflect reality, right?"[break][break]

A steady lack of trust had been nurtured into distrust. If there were rangers that would kill her, people who would attempt to poison them...[break][break]

"He's strong, but so are they."[break][break]

Rocket. Growing ever stronger with every slice of power they consume.[break][break]

"I can't depend on others... when they've..."[break][break]

Always failed when she needed them the most. Only been there to pick up her broken pieces after she'd run through hell and back. Most were graves dug of her own efforts but some had been true moments of betrayal, genuine hope that had been shattered with the bitterness still rattling about in her brain.[break][break]

She shakes her head, clenching her fists under the table. They'd prove her wrong if they really wished to. That's all she has to believe in. So why can't she silence her head? Keep her cool? One intrusive thought leads to another and all it really takes is that little bit to make her upset.[break][break]

A loud crash erupts from 's room, a curse-like chattering promptly fishing her out of her downwards spiral as her gaze snaps towards the door. Did Mesprit break something? No, more importantly, were they acting up because they weren't allowed to be here?[break][break]

"I'll... go check on that."[break][break]

Quickly excusing herself from the table, she prays that's enough to dissipate any bits of brewing curiosity.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 8:18:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

While what he says does sting he still remains adamant about his point of trying to help her. Knowing full well it wasn't that easy to just cut ties with the people you thought care for you when the reality was quite the opposite. "Things like that take time," Razz admits to but doesn't admit to the fault. Good eye shifting to her about protecting her pa. [break][break]

"We can do what we can Eris, but part of it is also on-" he can't finish before the clutter from the other room stops him, some of his pokemon that could be seen even looking toward another direction as if curious what was going on themselves before Razz just sighed thinking he had a good idea as the young teen went to try and take care of it. [break][break]

Razz just rubbing the side of his temple, "Apologies for all the trouble sir, I doubt this was what you expect when you first came here," he offers an apology to the other not drawing any urgency to the crash feeling if he didn't show much care about it Fern wouldn't either.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 23:38:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FRIENDS WITH THE ENEMY

SOCIAL

HE SAYS NOTHING WHILE THE OTHERS RUMINATE THEIR CROSSROADS. only when eris leaves does fernando answer razz’s apology with a curt dismissal.

better to address it now than later. much less with less understanding individuals.

his gaze now falls onto the head ranger, free from eris’ scrutiny. it holds heavy expectations with a hint of betrayal. as if this secret is jeopardizing enough.

what is your end goal for halla? and what are you willing to risk?

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 6:37:26 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Razz just meets the gaze, but rather than falling short, and shrinking in as he used to he stood his ground. Since his promotion and taking the position of power he has learned that showing himself as meek would make him a poor leader. So he has tried on working on that, so even with his respect for the other he couldn't just be a yes man. [break][break]

"I want to get her out of Rocket, I don't care if she doesn't join the league just becoming a civilian is enough," he admits to, "I relate to her in more ways that I think she realizes but unlike her no one had my back at her age so I'm trying to be the one stable thing. As to what I'm willing to risk I can't say I'm sure but getting in some trouble here and there is nothing new to me."

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 17:24:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FRIENDS WITH THE ENEMY

SOCIAL

“IS THAT NOT WHERE WE ARE HEADING?”

his voice hushes into a whisper as the conversation is kept between them.

we have someone who has returned to their side, without our knowledge, to an extent we cannot be certain of. until that tether can be severed, what can we do? you cannot always be there for her, and giving anyone with has the chance of a dependency on someone or something else is opening up a path way to relapse.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 4:49:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: