TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
little birdy
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 2:59:50 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer had decided that she'd go out for lunch instead of take it in her office like she typically did these days. There was usually too much to do with too little time, so she spent many of her hours cooped behind her mahogany doors sparing bites as she worked.[break][break]

It was actually quite freeing to finally escape that room, even for an hour or so.[break][break]

Though she'd now restricted her diet, she chose to go to a local café. Summer ordered herself a cup of coffee — a decaf cappuccino — and a grilled chicken sandwich to come to a table of her choosing. She took her table marker, walking off to pick a seat.[break][break]

However, she paused when she spotted a familiar face. One she wasn't truly familiar with personally, but he was dear to her , to put it simply.[break][break]

"Mr. . I didn't expect to run into you here."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - sleepless in slateport

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
little birdy
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 1:09:31 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gideon-wrap"]
[attr="class","gideon-main"]
[attr="class","gideon-words"]

A conference on Mega Evolution had brought to Mauville City. They'd just adjourned the last morning session and let participants out for a quick lunch break, giving Dr. Graves a much-needed moment of respite.[break][break]

He wanted to spend most of his lunch reviewing for a presentation he was giving later on in the day. So, with this in mind, he found a quaint café near the conference center where he could hole up.[break][break]

After purchasing a chicken wrap and an iced coffee for himself, he turned to find a seat and bumped into none other than —[break][break]

"Ah, Ms. Prescott." Gideon exclaimed, his voice a mix between cordial and surprised. "Indeed unexpected, but it's nice to see you again."[break][break]

Here he paused, considering his options. Gideon would have liked to end the conversation there (he was a busy man, after all, and didn't really know that well). But came to mind, in particular how he'd be scolded by his younger brother for not being more welcoming to his girlfriend.[break][break]

Obligation won out.[break][break]

"Would you care to join me?" He asked, gesturing to an open table near a windowed corner of the café.

[attr="class","gideon-notes"]

[newclass=.gideon-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap b] color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gideon-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
little birdy
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 2:34:07 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Summer is perfectly fine. No need for formalities." They were in a rather casual place.[break][break]

Not to mention she was in a relationship with his brother and carrying his child.[break][break]

She opened her lips, to say something along the lines of "Have a nice day," or "Please tell Gunner hello if you see him." However, an invitation greeted her instead. It took her by surprise, though she tried to stifle it as she closed her lips.[break][break]

Originally, Summer had planned to work on a few things for her new business, as far as spreadsheets and expenses went. However...[break][break]

"It'd be my pleasure. Thank you." Surely she could take some time to get to know the eldest Graves brother. After all, her only encounters with him thus far were teasing him endlessly with .[break][break]

She went to the table, setting her marker down and settling in the seat. Her bag rested neatly in the chair beside her, crossing her hands in front of her as Gideon sat with her. "How have things been for you lately? I'm assuming the museum is running smoothly?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
little birdy
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 20:16:44 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]

Summer, then,” He confirmed with a small smile. “And feel free to call me Gideon. You’re right, I think we can drop the titles, all things considered.”[break][break]

‘All things’ being the elephant in the room: the pregnancy.[break][break]

But wasn’t about to bring that up unprompted. In fact, if he could have a pleasant lunch with without mentioning anything about her and procreating, the professor would be overjoyed.[break][break]

Things have been going well, thank you for asking.” Gideon replied as he settled into his seat, placing the tray of food onto the table in front of him. He’d wait to partake until she received her own meal, however. [break][break]

We’ve been rather busy at the museum, actually. Now that summer is getting closer we have more positions to fill. Summer camps, extra staff for increased visitor loads, and the like.” He explained, an excited spark in his umber eyes. Interfacing with his personnel was one the many things Gideon enjoyed about his profession. He was reminded of the spitfire in this instance.[break][break]

And you? How’s business?

[newclass=.gideon-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gideon-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
little birdy
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 0:11:45 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

It was sweet, she thought, how polite Gideon was. Though she knew there was awkwardness between them, he didn't bring up the most uncomfortable topic that was hanging in their presence. And for that, she was thankful. She was unsure what his feelings were about his brother and her... speed of the relationship, so to say.[break][break]

Her food was set in front of her shortly after. "Thank you for waiting. You certainly did not have to."[break][break]

She dug in though, suddenly feeling starved. She reserved her image and ate with small, pristine bites as she listened to him speak about the museum excitedly. A small giggle bubbled in her throat.[break][break]

"I'm glad things are going well. I can see you love that place and take care of it dearly. I truly enjoyed it at the masquerade. It was beautiful. Perhaps I can come visit another time when it's not in use as a venue."[break][break]

And this time, Summer would silently promise the eldest brother that she would not sneak off with for a romp in the hidden displays.[break][break]

"Business is going well. It's quite stressful, but for the most part, I believe things are handled. However, I decided to step into a new type of business as well."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
little birdy
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 20:05:35 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]

Etiquette had been ingrained in the Graves boys since a young age. Although was wont to forget his manners, Gideon rarely did. [break][break]

After waiting the appropriate amount of time, he dug into his meal as soon as she’d taken the first bite of hers, the professor’s aching hunger finally assuaged after a hectic morning of poster judging and academic presentations.[break][break]

I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the masquerade, and I’d love to have you back in the future. If you’re able to schedule a time in advance, let me know, and I can arrange tickets and a guided tour.” A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips, but it didn’t reach his eyes. “If you’d like, of course. Gunner is more than welcome to come as well.”[break][break]

With his invitation extended, Gideon focused in on her contribution to the conversation. [break][break]

A new type of business, you say? And what sort is that?

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
little birdy
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 1:55:27 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

It seemed that Gideon was kind enough to offer tickets and even a tour of the museum to her, which took her by surprise. Summer wanted to refuse. However, part of her was interested in the museum and what all it held.[break][break]

And it would be absolutely rude to refuse an offer by her boyfriend's brother, wouldn't it?[break][break]

"I really appreciate it. I'll let you know if we have time to come by. Though, he's been rather busy lately..." She trailed off, her gaze dropping slowly to her meal.[break][break]

It suddenly felt rather difficult to eat. Summer sipped from her cup instead.[break][break]

"Clothing merchandise. I've always had an interest in fashion, but I never thought to try my foot in that world. Gunner actually encouraged me to try it. He said he'd imagine I'd like that, given my taste in clothing." She forced a smile onto her lips.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
little birdy
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 16:11:30 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]

? Busy? Doing reckless work for the HBIC, probably...[break][break]

Gideon frowned slightly at Summer’s offhanded comment, but didn’t remark on it or ask her to elaborate. Their relationship was their business, after all, and not something he wanted to stick his nose into if he could help it. He’d much rather continue to eat his chicken wrap and let gush about her new business ventures.[break][break]

How exciting for you, Summer. It’s a wonderful feeling when your passions and career meet.” He congratulated, inflecting his voice with the appropriate amount of tempered enthusiasm.[break][break]

What’s the name of the business? And have you already opened a storefront?

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
little birdy
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 1:36:50 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer shook her head.[break][break]

"No. The business is still a thought and in development. I haven't had a lot of time to sit and work on it, given my primary position at Lion Heart," she said.[break][break]

"But if you were interested in it, I'd be more than willing to help you find a suit or other outfit to add to your collection." If her dream became a reality, that is.[break][break]

"What are you doing about today for the museum besides preparation for the upcoming events?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
little birdy
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 1:16:48 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]

Ah. Hers was a burgeoning dream, then, still on the edge of becoming complete. To Gideon, it seemed like quite the suitable business for Summer and, given her expertise, something completely within her scope to achieve.[break][break]

"That sounds wonderful, thank you. I'll take all the help I can get, too. I'm afraid my fashion sense is rather lacking." He admitted, chuckling lowly. Gideon recalled how had even helped him pick out his suit for the Winter Masquerade.[break][break]

"I'm not on museum business today, actually, but attending a conference on Mega Evolution. It ties to some of my current research threads." In particular, his interest in VICTINI and Infinity Energy as sparked by .

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
little birdy
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 3:14:51 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer laughed softly, covering her mouth delicately with her hand. It was a genuine one, one that reserved for the rarest of people. She didn't know what tickled her, but it seemed so innocent that was self-aware about his fashion sense.[break][break]

"I wouldn't say that your outfit is bad. But there are always small things you can do to improve upon your look, if that's something you are interested in." A sip of her coffee was taken before she spoke again.[break][break]

"Some people aren't, though. I wouldn't worry too much about it, as long as you fit your profession."[break][break]

Mega Evolution... Summer recalled hearing about it before. The change in a Pokemon's abilities and appearance. "An interesting topic. Do you have any theories yourself?"[break][break]

She appreciated his company until they both excused themselves to go back to work and the conference respectively.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,996 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
little birdy
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 21:00:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(repeat)