he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
paper love
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 17:48:48 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Hopping onto the counter for a seat was the most Mila-like thing Gunner could imagine. The corners of his eyes crinkled as he grinned at her, shaking his head in disbelief at her energy for such an early hour. Just an hour ago, she'd moved so languidly in his arms. Their dance must have invigorated her.[break][break]

Mila's question earned her a scoff. "As if. I don't scare easily."[break][break]

It took bombs to scare Gunner. Explosions riddled his nightmares, resulting in sleepless nights.[break][break]

"I simply got a job before I had to take it. I'd rather not be a lawyer now, anyway. It'd interfere too much with my Bureau work. And I'm an agent first, no matter what my cover story is." Of course, he was oblivious to the way this information affected Mila.[break][break]

As he spoke, he made several pancakes — enough for a hearty breakfast for two people. They piled higher and higher on a serving dish until he ran out of batter. Then he cut the strawberries into thin slices, grabbed a small can of whipped cream from the fridge, and set the table.[break][break]

"Breakfast is served," Gunner said, returning to Mila.[break][break]

Leaning in, he grabbed her by the butt and lifted her off the counter. Strong arms held her tight against him as he walked back to the kitchen table, intending to lower her into a chair. Unable to help himself, he planted some light kisses on her cheeks, nose, and lips on the way.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Takes place sometime in 2020

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
paper love
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 22:12:07 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2top"]
[attr="class","mila2"] "mmm," she hums, her legs swinging playfully in the air as her fingers curl over the edge of the counter.

[break][break] 'a paralegal, huh?'

[break][break] to be honest, mila agreed with him. it made things much easier to think of him as an agent at the bureau, than whatever half-life he was trying to live. in a way, it was kind of nice. they were both living half-lives: her, in her attempt to run away from whatever past that she had, and him in his work at the bureau.

[break][break] plus, because she had met him that way, it was hard to think of him as anything else. to mila, he would always be the hot and sexy bureau agent who had saved her in her time of trouble.

[break][break] she reached into the bowl and smeared her finger against the leftover batter. as she brought it to her mouth, however, gunner took that moment to grab her.

[break][break] "hey — !"

[break][break] she let out a sudden squeal, laughter ringing in the air as he grabbed her and lifted her off the counter with ease. (had she mentioned that he was hot and sexy?) her legs wrapped around his as he easily walked across the room and lowered her into the nearby chair.

[break][break] mila giggled as he peppered her with kisses, lips snagging on his bottom lip as he did so.

[break][break] "i'm hungry," she murmured, voice lowering to desire. one of her hands tugged at the waistband of his pants, but rather than reaching into them, she used the distraction to draw a batter-smeared finger against his nose. she then bopped it, grinning at him, before turning her full attention to the pancakes in front of her.

[break][break] she grinned with delight, eager to dig into the meal.

[break][break] "thanks!" she quipped cheerfully, grabbing her utensils. with a knife and fork, she cut off a smile piece and let out a soft moan. "this is so good, gunner."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
paper love
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 23:42:51 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The tone of Mila's voice and the way she tugged at his pants lit a fire in Gunner he thought they'd fully sated. But she quenched it immediately with a smear of pancake batter on his nose.[break][break]

"Hey!" he shouted, echoing her own cry from moments ago. But he grinned back as he reached for a paper napkin. Wiping his nose clean, he took the seat across from her, then dug into the pancakes with his own fork and knife.[break][break]

Gunner's chest puffed with pride at her approval. "They better be good. My mom used to make these when my brother and I were kids," he explained after swallowing a bite. "Ever since I moved into my own place, I wanted to learn to make them just like she does."[break][break]

It was his first time mentioning to Mila. Before, she and Gunner had little reason to talk about their personal lives. If he wasn't in her company for work-related reasons, he was too busy doing other things with his mouth for a proper conversation.[break][break]

How had things changed between them in the course of one night?[break][break]

Gunner stabbed a large slice of strawberry with his fork, scooped some whipped cream up with it, and held it out for Mila to eat.[break][break]

"Here. For you."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
paper love
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 4:03:39 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] His mom and brother?

[break][break] It was the first time that Gunner had ever mentioned them. In fact, it was the first time that he had mentioned his family at all.

[break][break] The thought occurred to her suddenly and her heart tumbled at the thought. She wasn't sure why it was, but suddenly, she was imagining a young and a faceless brother rushing into a warm kitchen, shoving each other as they clambered for their adoring mother's attention. It was cute. So unbearably so that it made her heart squeeze in the worst of ways.

[break][break] "Well," she said, her voice taking on a teasing tone. "I'll have to start stealing recipes from your mom if — "

[break][break] Her words were cut off as suddenly, there was a sweet strawberry right in front of her. It was large and juicy, and —

[break][break] had never fed her before.

[break][break] A blush rises to her cheeks, unbidden, her expression suddenly more vulnerable than anything she'd ever shown him before. It would be moments like this that she'd remember later — after she'd run away from him, after she'd convinced herself she didn't deserve him, after she told herself that his life would be better without her in it.

[break][break] Slowly but sweetly, her teeth closes around the sugary fruit and confectious colors burst in her mouth.

[break][break] A laugh follows, before Mila is doing the same. She sticks a fork in blueberries, pushing it against his lips.

[break][break] "Okay. Your turn."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
paper love
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 14:05:02 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The blush that colored Mila's cheeks caused Gunner's heart to skip a beat, and the way she looked at him made him tremble with longing. He wanted nothing more than to wrap her up in his arms and protect her from every hurt.[break][break]

Without taking his eyes off her, he accepted the blueberries into his mouth. They burst with sweetness on his tongue. Gunner hummed with approval as he wiped juice from his lips.[break][break]

"Wow, these are really fresh," he commented idly. Knife and fork clanged quietly against his plate as he cut himself another piece of pancake.[break][break]

"Now, what were you saying about stealing my mom's recipes?"[break][break]

The mental image of Mila cooking a meal from his childhood for him was absurd, yet he couldn't help smiling with delight. Even if she totally messed it up, he'd love her for trying.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
paper love
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 17:21:59 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] Nervousness thrums in her hands in the split-second it takes to swipe the blueberries from her fork. Her eyes focus on his, on the downward tilt of his face, of the confectious sugar on his lower lip, of the dark lashes on his cheek.

[break][break] When he pulls away, she is both relieved and disappointed, as she leans back into her chair and returns back to her own pancakes.

[break][break] Pancakes were never something that were common in the Alexopoulos household. Not in the same way these handmade ones were. The pancakes that she made for had never been quite as good, since they had always been of the boxed variety or leftovers from their mother's shift at the diner.

[break][break] "I said," she quips goodnaturedly, with a playful twirl of the fork in her hand. Her elbow sets against the table, her grin cheeky. "I'd steal them." She looks at him in a way that is nearly taunting — 'do you have a problem with it?'

[break][break] "Food as good as this is a crime when not shared."

[break][break] She brings another spoonful to her mouth, letting out another soft sigh of pleasure.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
paper love
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 18:58:45 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

It seemed to Gunner that Mila had meant to say more before he surprised her with a strawberry, but he let that topic drop. Instead, he watched with quiet pleasure as she savored the food he had cooked for them.[break][break]

"You're right," he said, cutting another triangle from his pancakes. "I've lived alone for a long time, so sometimes I forget what it's like to eat with someone like this."[break][break]

A thought occurred to Gunner then, an idea so scandalous that his stomach flipped with nervousness. He chewed his breakfast, using the time to choose his next words carefully.[break][break]

"Actually, Mila…"[break][break]

He met her eyes, pale blue and amaranthine red.[break][break]

"I know we have our rules. No sleepovers, no… this." He gestured to the meal spread out between them, then shrugged. "Fuck the rules. Stay for as long as you want."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
paper love
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 7:20:00 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] bringing another bite her lips brings another bout of nostalgia. the fact that she's sharing this moment with seems surreal, but there's something about the conformability of the moment that mila doesn't want to think about what it could mean. she likes the pink bubble she's in, and doesn't want to shatter it.

[break][break] until he does.

[break][break] this?

[break][break] a half-eaten strawberry pauses in the air before it meets her lips, eyes locked into lake-water blue.

[break][break] her heart stumbles, stuttering in her chest. it flutters dangerously with hope.

[break][break] "fuck the rules?" she asks. it went against everything she stood for, everything that was good. would they even work like that?

[break][break] but did it even matter?

[break][break] she gave a laugh, the fork dropped from her grip and clattering into the plate. she stood up, abandoning the breakfast in favor for climbing into gunner's lap.

[break][break] mila leans in, her hands leaning against the chair's back on opposite sides of her head. her face moments away from his, wearing a mischievous grin.

[break][break] "you're going to regret that," she said.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
paper love
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 18:51:50 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Mila's pause caused Gunner's heart to drop into his stomach, and the smile on his face faltered. He inwardly cursed himself, believing he'd said the wrong thing. His brain scrambled for a way to recover from such a stupid suggestion.[break][break]

But then Mila laughed. She stood from her chair and made her way around the table to him. Gunner's heart soared back into his throat as she climbed onto his lap. Instinctively, his hands moved to her hips to steady her there.[break][break]

Her grin, so close to his face, sent a jolt of exhilaration through him. A distinct heat unfurled inside him at the press of their bodies.[break][break]

"I think I can live with that," Gunner said, matching Mila's smile with a smug one of his own. A smile full of ignorance, rising to meet a challenge he could not possibly anticipate.[break][break]

Months and years would pass before he realized the truth in both their statements. More than once, regret and gratitude would war within him at the mere thought of her. For no matter how many nights he'd regret letting her into his heart, the same thought would always accompany it:[break][break]

And I'd do it all again, for her.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
paper love
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 10:03:55 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: