red

Zain
he/him
June 7
petalburg city
bisexual
psychologist
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
15 posts
Zain Osman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zain
Zain Osman
words of the wicked
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 15:27:41 GMT
Zain Osman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zot2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Today's list of patients was an interesting one to Zain as he reviewed them. Not for multiple ones, but for one individual in particular: . He had ensured that everything was set up for a more than safe session that day, given his history of being a former member of team Rocket.[break][break]

Not to mention, he had to make sure that his colleagues weren't trying to snoop in on any information for office gossip.[break][break]

Zain's office was prepared as it was for every patient: the couch was set up to be as comfortable as possible, with pillows and blankets should they desire them. There was water and other beverages in a mini fridge and snacks if his client wished for something to eat. A sound machine played in the background, and soothing aromas from his diffuser blended in the air.[break][break]

His pen and paper sat ready for any notes that he might need. Standing up, Zain looked to Apep. The GARDEVOIR regarded him silently. "Let's bring our guest back."[break][break]

The two entered the reception area, spotting quickly enough. "Mx. Choi. I am Zain Osman. Are you ready to come back?" he offered with a warm smile.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.zot2] --accent: #7BB1B1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.zot2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.zot2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.zot2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,595 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
words of the wicked
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 5:21:18 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e sits on the slightly-too-soft chair in the lobby and stares at the tiles on the floor. Studies them, really. Counting them each one in his mind. Noticing how they overlap. Which ones were slightly discolored from the rest; that meant that had been replaced before the others. Seeing how the patterns lined up.

All to avoid the stares and the whispers.

It was no secret who he was. What he had done. Why he was here.

Their name being called snapped them out of their thoughts. Dark blue eyes flicked upwards, taking in silently. There is a discomfort there, one that makes them glance away. It's not the therapist's fault; these kinds of sterile environments made him nervous.

"No." Chu-e sounds vaguely like a petulant child or maybe a spoiled teenage girl when they reply. They still stand up, though, arms crossed as they walk over to the other. They choose to observe the Gardevoir instead of their new therapist as the little group make their way back to the office.
close tab

played by

red

Zain
he/him
June 7
petalburg city
bisexual
psychologist
civilian
awards
15 posts
Zain Osman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zain
Zain Osman
words of the wicked
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 3:33:41 GMT
Zain Osman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zot2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The "no" doesn't come as quite the surprise to Zain. Many individuals were hesitant the first time they met their counselor. In Chu-e's case, he could imagine that this was rather unsettling, with so many people around and whispering gossip about them.[break][break]

It was a pity, really. Regardless, even though Zain's mouth opened to let them know they had all the time in the world, they still stood and appeared to be ready enough to want to follow him into his office.[break][break]

"We can take as long as you want. Follow me." Apep held their gaze before turning and following her master. She stood guard by the door, silent and completely poised.[break][break]

"You may do whatever makes you comfortable. Everything here is for your own use. Feel free to move about or settle how you'd like," Zain offered as he shut the door to provide the two of them privacy.[break][break]

"As I stated before, I am Zain Osman. You may call me Zain. I would prefer to keep things amicable if that's alright. No need for stuffy titles or pleasantries," he said with a smile. "All of this will be at your own pace. You can tell me as little or as much as you want, and all of your information is held with the utmost security."[break][break]

Sitting back in his chair, he tapped his fingers on his clipboard. "I'll write occasionally to make note of things to keep track of. Concerns or goals we can set for the future, should you want this to continue. Now, how would you like me to address you?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.zot2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.zot2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.zot2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.zot2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.zot2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,595 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
words of the wicked
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 16:16:51 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Even if there had been reluctance to go into the office, Chu-e doesn't delaying following . They trail at the other's heels, perhaps a bit too close. Zain hasn't even finished talking before Chu-e has claimed the comfiest looking seat for themselves. It is moved and shifted, the back facing an empty corner at an angle they can watch the windows and doors. Chu-e curls up in the seat like a cat, folding over with legs under them. It looks uncomfortable but the pressure feels nice.

With some semblance of comfort found, Chu-e now takes in his new therapist.

Zain would feel sharp, calculating eyes cutting into him. Chu-e did not hide this. Assessing. For what? Who knew. Apep would not feel any violence or cruel urges towards her trainer, if the Gardevoir searched for them.

Instead, Chu-e tilts their head. Long hair falls over their shoulder, straight and neat; they needed to get a haircut soon.

"Darling." Is, eventually, what Chu-e purrs out. They seems to relax some, whatever they had been looking for when searching Zain not having been found. A hand is raised for Chu-e to lean onto, elbow braced on the arm of the chair.

"You said I could use anything in here? Does that include you?"

Chu-e smiles and it is teasing and dark. The innuendo shouldn't be lost on the other.
close tab

played by

red

Zain
he/him
June 7
petalburg city
bisexual
psychologist
civilian
awards
15 posts
Zain Osman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zain
Zain Osman
words of the wicked
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 3:09:03 GMT
Zain Osman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zot2"]
[attr="class","main"]

While seemed to play this like a game, Zain didn't let them phase him. Instead, he merely raised an eyebrow, leaning back in his seat as he regarded the former-Rocket in front of him.[break][break]

"Darling is rather personal, don't you think? Why don't we get to know each other first?"[break][break]

His voice oozed a soft and gentle tone, though he had to restrain himself from laughing at the other's remark. Zain's hand jotted on his clipboard, shaking his head as he hummed.[break][break]

"Unfortunately, that breaks many rules, and that sounds like quite a lot of paperwork to handle. You'll have to abstain from that," he said, hiding his amused smirk.[break][break]

"Instead, I'd like to get to know you. Tell me about yourself."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,595 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
words of the wicked
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 0:52:52 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
tries very, very hard to get this meeting back on the rails. Chu-e will not give the other an actual session without pulling teeth. This will be something the other must learn to endure.

"Ah, a romantic. I don't blame you. Being winded and dined feels nice." Chu-e grins and hums.

"I'd be willing to break the rules for you, darling." Is answered, but Chu-e does relent for now with a sigh.

They remain quiet for a few moments, seeming as if they might actually answer the man's question seriously.

But that little playful smirk bites back.

"Well... I'm twenty eight and a Gemini. I like long walks on the beach, cooking, and playing with my pet cats. My ideal partner would be sweet but have a spicy side so they can handle my sass. What about you, doctor?" Chu-e flutters their eyelashes.

"Think you could keep up with me?"

There is a double meaning there. It sits in Chu-e's teeth when he gives a sultry wink.