Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Swordmaster
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 15:54:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The instructor states that he does need the equipment for class, but he didn’t mind her using them for as long she liked for training. A solution to attempting to train by herself was that she needed to acquire her own sword and shield for some exercises by herself. “That makes sense, it wouldn’t do for the other students to not be able to use equipment if they were taken from class. I thank you for letting me use the equipment as long as I am able to while I’m here.” A nod comes from the royal when she replied to the police deputy officer with a smile.[break][break]

“Would you mind recommending them to me? A master smith does sound like they know their way around smithing training equipment.” Her reply comes with a curious tilt of her head since she hasn’t known smiths worked in this region than the others. Maybe this master smith would be worth talking to for an order of having the training equipment in her hands and to take it to class at another time too.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Swordmaster
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 18:54:53 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Swordmaster

ft.

"Her name is ." He said with a smile, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned back against a nearby barre. "She runs a smithy called the 'Iron Lady Forge' in Lilycove City. She does breath taking work."

She was also his teacher, but he wasn't one to brag. Much.

"It may be a little much for a beginner's sword... but then, it may well become your tool of choice for most circumstances." No rule claimed that one's training sword and one's combat sword couldn't be one and the same.

"I'll give you her contact." He said, producing his phone out of his pocket. "If you tell her I sent you... Well, I doubt you'll get a deal, but it'll better your chances of doing business with her, hopefully."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Swordmaster
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 2:21:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She gets her answer that a lady blacksmith named Aurelie Lefevre runs a smithy in Lilycove City called the Iron Lady Forge where she did breath taking work. The name did come up in the Steel Chef Cooking Competition where Miss Lefevre was the host for the contest though the royal had come up short with her own cooking. Still, the blacksmith appeared to know her instructor since he did do the recommendation for the princess to go to the Iron Lady Forge in Lilycove.[break][break]

“Thank you for the contact information. I will tell her that you’ve sent me for the commission of a training sword.” The woman replied to the blond man with a smile though the problem was that she needed a shield to practice with, maybe that’ll be something to ask someone else for. She gets out her phone, so that the royal inputs the contact he had from the smith to her contacts list. “Is there a way that I should be able to procure my own shield?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Swordmaster
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 14:04:12 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Swordmaster

ft.

He smiled.

" is not just a swordsmith. She should be more than capable of crafting a magnificent shield." He let the princess know, before picking up his sword and shield, pointing the training blade at her. "Now, I do believe you've rested more than enough, your highness. Shall we continue?"

They were nowhere near done with the basic drills. Elise had a long afternoon ahead of her.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Swordmaster
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 20:32:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A nod comes from the female royal when Instructor Wledig mentioned that Aurelie can not only make swords, but he was sure that she’ll be able to craft a magnificent shield as well. “You’re right though I wouldn’t want to impose more work on her. I should think my father has a shield passed down as a family heirloom that I can ask for usage.” The royal responds with a small look of worry since the blacksmith might not want to be overworked a bit, so commissioning the smith for a longswould be enough.[break][break]

Speaking of training, the blond police deputy officer tells her that she rested well enough and would be asked if she wanted to continue. “Yes, I’d be happy to continue with you, Instructor.” Preparing her battle stance again, she raises her sword and shield together to train with the older deputy officer.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,945 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Swordmaster
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 3:23:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven