August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Energy Pick-up
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 3:59:50 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]
A dozen sparks crossed through the air, the center of this powerplant was a place that Kouji had no interest in being in. But there was a swarm of Pikachu coming, or was it a herd? ”What do you call a group of Pikachu?” He wondered aloud as he walked forward; the large, heavy, metal door. He felt the cold gnaw at his palm as he extended it, the icy touch almost freezing his hand.
[break][break]
”Not sure what’s so important for us here, but we might as well protect it properly. Ever wanted a Pikachu?”
[break][break]
Yet, a sense of unfamiliarity lingered as Kouji glanced at the woman with flowing strands of hair, a mesmerizing blend of long white or perhaps a mere hint of ethereal blue? The enigma intrigued him, but he swiftly refocused his mind on the task at hand. Leaning against the imposing metal door, he felt the cold seep into his back, leaving him wondering about the chilling secret that pervaded the very air of this place.
[break][break]
”What’s your preference? Bloody, or soft?”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Pika Pick-up

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
Energy Pick-up
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 21:01:04 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer felt the electricity in the air. If someone ever asked her to described tangible tension, this would be how she'd describe the feeling. There were occasional sparks flying, and the feeling of the north and south poles of metal attracting and repelling each other was clear.[break][break]

"Ow! Fuck, that hurt."[break][break]

The static pinched her skin like it did in the winter time, clinging to clothes and releasing as fingers brushed across it. Her gaze crossed to , scoffing. "I don't care for electric-types. Quite the opposite, actually," she said with a scowl.[break][break]

They approached the door, and Summer shrugged.[break][break]

"Either, or. But if it's less bloody, there's less of a chance I have to clean up later. Try to make it as clean as possible."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - pika pickup

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Energy Pick-up
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 14:00:25 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]
”Understood, understood. We’ll keep it clean, but quick.” He cracked his neck; they were on guard, and that meant sorting things out before they got to this place; the open air was exactly what he had sought for this. There were important things in here, but Kouji wasn’t privvy on what that was.
<p>
”Wait…What types do you like, electrics are cute; especially these guys.” Maybe assuming things was his issue, she looked like the kind of person who would like cute things, but he was wrong on this.
<p>
Still, he took out his pokemon, Weavile. ”Dig trenches, use metal claw; keep ‘em shallow. I just wanna be able to dive into something.” It was a simple plan, but it was the plan he applied to everything; perhaps one of the few tags he had learned.
<p>
”You got any ideas on how to approach this…I just wanna throw things at the wall, and see what brick cracks.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Pika Pick-up

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]