Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Sweet as the Summer Breeze [B&B]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 16:52:50 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]The summer wind blew you back to me
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]The warm, fragrant air of the early summer evening hung still and heavy, and bees hummed peacefully as they circled the leaves and blossoms of the thriving vegetable and berry garden behind the Iron Lady Forge. In the deepening dusk, Aurelie walked slowly between the neat rows of plants and bushes with a metal watering can. A light, salty breeze blew off the sea to tickle her cheek, bringing a brisk, refreshing scent of brine and a touch of coolness to the air.

The faint smell of the ocean, combined with the tropical heat of the evening, made her thoughts turn to another hot summer night by the sea. It'd been almost a year since her first date with at the Slateport City beach during Splashfest—a date that she still thought about often, with mingled chagrin and pleasure.

Nearly as often, and with many of the same emotions, as she thought about Jack himself.

But it'd been months since she'd last seen or heard from Jack. The last that Aurelie had heard, he'd been trying to return to Galar after the impenetrable dome had gone down, worried about the devastation caused by Necrozma's ravening presence there. With the chaotic situation in both Galar and Hoenn in the months afterward, there was no telling if he'd survived—or if he'd ever come back.

Despite the summery heat, Aurelie felt a shiver ripple through her. I miss you, Jack, she admitted to herself, falling still beside a flowering rosebush at the edge of her garden. I can't stand the thought that you might be...gone...forever. That sense of humor, that kindness...those arms, those eyes...

Unconsciously, Aurelie trailed a finger over her lips, remembering the pressure of his lips against hers that first time. For first kisses, that wasn't the most romantic, she thought with a mental chuckle. They'd both been drained and breathless from being in the water, and everything had stung with salt. But the memory of it still made her blush.

She let out a long sigh and hefted her watering can again. As sweet as those memories were, there was a piercing pain in not knowing if there would ever be more memories to add. Or if that was all she would ever have.

This crazy world, Aurelie thought, not for the first time. You can't even like a man without Legendary Pokemon and Primal Points and world-ending catastrophes interfering. If only I knew if he was okay...that would be enough. For now.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| Mission: Prelude to Paradiso (B&B)

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 2:23:44 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]
[attr="class","jacktext"]

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

With aching feet and a weary mind, Jack trudged up the familiar lane in Lilycove City. He could feel the ocean breeze blowing through his hair and causing his unbuttoned shirt to flap in the air currents but he didn't care. The taste of salt in the air felt like home; the first time he had felt home in a long time. He glanced down at his side where Watts walked patiently along, the freshly healed burn scar on his snout still bare and shiny even in the waning light of the evening. He could feel the boltund vibrating with excitement as Iron Lady Forge came into view ahead, but experience tempered the pokemon's enthusiasm and he stayed at Jack's side.[break][break]

Jack's feet seemed to carry him forward even as his mind filled with a jumble of memories from the prior summer that seemed to have happened in a different lifetime entirely. The entire flight to Lilycove he had spent planning what he would say to was rife with options but now, nearly at her doorstep, they all seemed lame. How can you take a year and condense it into just some words? he thought. Passing the darkened shopfront, Watt's ears pricked up as the boltund led Jack around to the back garden.[break][break]

As Jack circled the building and the garden came into view. Even in the soft glow of the setting sun, her arms burdened with a watering can, her beauty was unmistakable. He felt his breath catch in his chest as the lively buzz of the evening air seemed to go silent in his ears.[break][break]

"Hey," he said softly into the garden air, the world seeming to rush back into activity all at once as the words left his lips.

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Mission: Prelude to Paradiso (B&B)

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.jackpost]--accent:#00ffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jackpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jacktext b"]color:var(--accent); } .jack .jacktext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jacktext i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackooc"]} .jackpost .jackooc b { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jackooc i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .jackpost .jackooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 22:11:29 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]The summer wind blew you back to me
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]The sound of Jack's voice, seeming scarcely louder than a whisper, brought Aurelie up short. At first, she almost thought she was simply imagining things, especially considering she'd just been thinking of him. Though they'd met up off and on a few times after that first date a year ago, it had been over six months since their last meeting.

Surely, Jack wouldn't just happen to pop back into her life now...would he?

But then Aurelie turned toward the direction of the voice and caught her breath. There he was, standing by the garden gate, looking thinner, more tired, and more careworn than she remembered. The piercing eyes in that handsome face, though, were unmistakable as he gazed toward her. Her breath came faster and her heartbeat suddenly pounded in her ears like thunder.

"Jack!" Her incredulous, elated cry rang across the garden.

Without a second thought, she dropped her watering can with a thump and ran toward the gate, pulling it open with a sharp jerk at the padlock. Taking two steps forward, Aurelie impulsively flung both arms around his neck. Unexpected tears stung at her eyes, both the covered and uncovered one.

She raised her face toward his and touched his cheek in wonder, as if expecting he would puff away like smoke. "You're alive," she murmured in astonishment. "I mean, I guess why wouldn't you be alive, but still, the last I heard you were trying to return to Galar and I heard...I heard..."

At this point, hearing the words pouring out of her, Aurelie shook her head wryly and cleared her throat. "I'm sorry, I'm babbling, aren't I? It's just...it's been six months, Jack, and not a word! And there have been so many crazy things happening both here and overseas, and I didn't know what would become of you—or me, for that matter. Now, after all this time, I don't know whether to kiss you or punch you, after you just disappeared the way you did!"

Still, Aurelie didn't relinquish her hold on him or lower her gaze from his. A touch of breathless laughter colored her voice. "But I guess I can make that decision after I know a little more than I do now."

Her callused fingertips trailed slowly along the side of his face, her touch feather-light against his skin. "How...how are you? Are you okay? What...what made you come back to Hoenn?"

[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 3:12:09 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

He didn't know what he expected but as Aurelie flung herself onto him, Jack wrapped his arms around her almost reflexively as her incredulous words washed over him like a breaking wave. As she touched his cheek, tears sprung unbidden to his eyes though he held them back by force of will and an explosive exhalation of breath that shook with emotion.[break][break]

"Don't apologize for babbling, it is one of the things I love about you," Jack said, though a pang of regret flickered in his chest. He had been gone for months. Months that felt like a lifetime. What right do I have to show up and start talking about what I love about her after being gone for so long?[break][break]

"Besides," he said, desperate to pivot the conversation from the topic of love, "I'm the one who should be apologizing. After the Ranger meeting, things were so hectic with preparations for the meteor and civilian evacuations. Then I started hearing rumors of what was happening back in Galar but we were so cut off from the outside world I couldn't get any real information. When it looked like I'd be able to get out of Hoenn and try for Hulbury, I jumped at the chance. I wanted to contact you but when I had the chance my phone was..." Dead. He couldn't bring himself to say it. Dead. Dead. Death. His voice caught in his throat and tears leaked from his eyes as he paused before releasing another shuddering breath. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left without saying something and then I lost the opportunity. If you want to punch me, I deserve it."[break][break]

He reflected for a moment as he blinked away another tear. "I'm..." he began as the word broken sprang to mind. "Fine. Alive," he concluded with an even tone. Leaning away slightly, he scanned her beautiful face as a faint smile tugged at his lips. "I came back because this is home."

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.jackpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jacktext b"]color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jacktext i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackooc"]} .jackpost .jackooc b { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jackooc i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .jackpost .jackooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 4:32:02 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]The summer wind blew you back to me.
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]At first, Aurelie relaxed as she felt Jack's arms rise to encircle her, drawing strength and reassurance from their solid warmth. But then she drew in a sharp breath when she heard the word "love" from Jack's lips. Even if rationally, she grasped that Jack was just saying he enjoyed a particular character trait of hers—in this case, her spontaneous, uninhibited candor—hearing him say it gave her a shock all the same.

But we aren't... We're not... Are we?

In her mind, theirs had always been a casual relationship, started because of a tipsy impulse at a beach party. Somehow, it'd worked out. She liked Jack, she found him great company both in bed and out of it, and she felt happier, stronger, more secure, and like a better person around him. Their relationship was fizzy, fun, and delightful, like champagne, and not anything she ever thought would be deep or serious.

And yet...when Jack reappeared seemingly from the dead, Aurelie had flung herself at him just as if they were long-lost lovers. And here he was, saying he loved something about her, and she...she didn't know what to think. Except that she wasn't sure anymore about how she felt about Jack, or about being in love with him.

But Jack had moved on and changed the subject, and Aurelie pulled her attention back to what he was saying now. As he struggled to explain how he'd returned to Galar and hadn't been able to contact anyone, she let out an involuntary sympathetic whimper when she saw the tears spilling from the corners of his eyes. Even she could tell that there was so much he wasn't saying, perhaps because it would've been too painful to share with anyone.

Aurelie thought of how she'd feel if she ever returned to Kalos and found it a ruined wasteland. The thought was so horrifying that she had to push it out of her mind, or start crying herself. No wonder he was still so grief-stricken.

"Oh, Jack..." she whispered huskily, when his well of words gradually ran dry. "My heart hurts to see you like this. I'm so sorry. For everything you went through. But I'm glad you're back. I'm glad you came back to a place you can still think of as something like home."

She tilted her head upward toward his and kissed him gently, fleetingly. A brush of the lips, no more. After he'd called Hoenn home, there was no way she could bring herself to punch him instead of kiss him.

Then Aurelie opened her eye again and met his gaze, clearing her throat. "I only...I only wish you had a more..." She struggled briefly for words. ""A more luxurious home to return to. A more worthwhile home.

"But..."
She shook her head and gave a faint, self-deprecating smile. "I'm out of groceries, and I haven't gone shopping yet. So stupid, right? So banal. I can't even cook you a comforting or celebratory meal tonight. But now that you're back, I don't want to let you out of my sight again!"

Her arms tightened around him, a low, wry chuckle emerging from her throat. A breath of wind touched her face as she pulled back slightly, bringing with it the scent of fiery spices and roasting meat. She sniffed deeply and appreciatively.

"Want to go out for dinner instead? And maybe another long evening walk on the beach?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. "There's some amazing restaurants along the beachfront. My treat. And no falling in the ocean this time, I promise."

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 17:46:07 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

Jack's heart hurt. It hurt for Galar, and for what it had endured over the last few months, and now for infecting Aurelie with it's grief. So mustering his bravery, he steeled himself against his sadness and put on a smile for her that was at least authentic even if it was difficult.[break][break]

"Dinner sounds great," he replied as his stomach rumbled, "Spending time with you, eating delicious food, and not plunging into the ocean are all dreams come true for me." At the mention of food, Watts began racing excitedly around the garden causing Jack's smile to widen. Even after everything, he is still the same old Boltund, he thought.[break][break]

A few minutes later they were walking along the oceanfront and Jack was feeling overwhelmed by the amount of choices. The ocean breeze carried the scents of multiple types of cuisine and the growling of Jack's stomach could have been mistaken for an angry Watts. Another smile tugged at his lips as a memory from a year ago surfaced: An enthusiastic Aurelie unable to decide on what to eat and just buying a little bit of everything. "Why not a little of everything?" he gently interrupts the red-headed smith as she lists the many options open to them. "I'm sure we could just get some quick to-go orders and then sit by the water, since you promised not to fall in."

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=".jackpost .jacktext b"]color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jacktext i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 16:15:38 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Seeing Jack smile, even if slowly and faintly, filled Aurelie with relief and also made her catch her breath as his eyes glimmered in the last luminous glints of daylight before the sun finally disappeared below the horizon. He continued to hold her gaze, and she almost melted into it. Even sad and tired, the man was far too attractive for his own good, at least from her point of view.

I only hope that I give him as many excited shivers and goosebumps as he does for me, she reflected. Aurelie hadn't realized how much she'd missed him until he was standing right there next to her. It was difficult to look away from him: the flutter of his eyelashes when he blinked, the creases in his cheeks when he smiled, and the soft curve of his lips as he spoke.

She gently laced her fingers through his, and they left the garden behind to head toward the beach. His Boltund paced excitedly around them with every step. His adorable antics seemed to lighten both their spirits, as Jack's face brightened further.

At his suggestion that they assemble another feast of to-go orders and eat together by the water again, Aurelie broke into a merry peal of laughter. "I love that you liked that idea so much! Well, I liked it too," she declared, "so let's do it."

Aurelie tugged him closer as she strode toward a charming little shop with a pink-and-green-striped awning. "First, we need to hydrate! This place has the best lemonade in the city. Fresh-squeezed and not too sweet. I recommend the blueberry lemonade, but you also can't go wrong with strawberry, peach, or just classic lemonade."

They soon collected their drinks and started sipping their tangy, brightly colored beverages. "It may not be quite as good as my friend Xiura's boba teas," Aurelie mused thoughtfully. With their hands still entwined, she absently ran the callused tip of her forefinger over Jack's knuckles with a light, caressing touch. "But it's pretty close."

Pulling her gaze away from Jack, she didn't notice if he gave any sign of recognizing her friend's unique name. Instead, she focused on surveying the variety of beachfront restaurants, cafés, and food trucks before them. Unlike Slateport Beach, the offerings here were more seafood-centric: ceviche, fish tacos, poke bowls, sushi, fish and chips, shrimp dumplings, and seafood with noodles. There were some more eclectic options like steamed pork belly buns, pasta in rich sauces, barbecued short ribs, spicy curries, and of course, burgers and hot dogs.

"So, where to now?" she asked cheerfully, her full attention centered back on Jack. As other hungry tourists and diners jostled and shoved past, Aurelie stepped closer to him, until her cheek was all but resting against his shoulder. "Does anything here strike your interest so far?"

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 0:20:25 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

Jack sucked thoughtfully on his straw, letting the rich sweetness of sugar and the sharp tartness of lemon juice fill him with sensation. This was the first real food he had eaten beyond the tasteless microwave noodle packages in his apartment and the burst of flavor combined with the relief of being beside Aurelie brought tears to his eyes. Thankfully Aurelie was talking and Jack was able to blink them away and recover his composure while she was focused on the oceanfront food selection. Truth be told, Jack felt overwhelmed by all the options after months of a limited and plain diet, but it was causing his mouth to water too.[break][break]

He kept his arm linked with Aurelie as long as he could, but reluctantly separated once they were both balancing trays of paper boats filled with dumplings and bowls of noodles and plates of barbecued meats and seafoods. "Sorry," he apologized after they walked away from the final food truck, "I really couldn't decide and the longer we eat the more time I get to spend with you." His tired gaze swept the oceanfront, spotting several picnic tables situated along a paved section at the edge of the beach. "Close enough to the ocean but not close enough for us to fall in this time, yeah?" he grinned at Aurelie as he led the way to an open spot.[break][break]

Throwing himself gracelessly onto the wooden bench of the picnic table, he heaved a sigh of relief that he had not dumped his precarious tray of food during the walk. He smiled at Aurelie before popping a shrimp dumpling into his mouth though he gazed almost immediately diverted to beneath the table as he felt a hot string of liquid roll from his knee down to his ankle. Even in the fading light of the evening, the shiny burn mark on his boltund's nose was still visible as the pokemon squeezed under the table while looking up expectantly at his training as drool dripped from his open mouth. Smiling as he grabbed another dumpling and slid it under the table to Watts, a thought occurred to him from their previous conversation. "I didn't know Xiura made boba teas," he said, glancing from Watts to Aurelie.

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 21:15:19 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]As they wandered along the beachfront restaurants and food trucks arm-in-arm, Aurelie found herself having a surprisingly difficult time concentrating on food, for once. Despite being a lifelong Kalosian gourmand, she kept being distracted by the presence of Jack beside her. Everything felt more with him around: lights shone brighter, heat felt hotter, and touch was more intense, as though her very skin had become hypersensitive to every breath of air.

While Jack was reflecting on the vast difference in living conditions between Hoenn and Galar, Aurelie couldn't stop marveling about how surreal it was that, a mere hour ago, she'd been missing him with a fierce, yearning ache, uncertain if she'd ever see him again. And now he was here, close enough to kiss his cheek, inhale his scent, take his hand in hers, and hug him every few minutes—all of which she was doing, unashamedly and happily.

Even when they spread the food out on the picnic table, she couldn't pull her gaze away from him at first. What finally broke her out of her little trance was his Boltund, Watts, squeezing under the table and nudging at him for a share of the food. "Nah, don't be sorry," the redhead chuckled, sitting down beside Jack on the bench and shaking her head dismissively. "It's not like I'd ever mind having a feast like this all to ourselves.

"And it seems like Watts doesn't mind either, apparently!"
" She grinned, wagging a finger playfully at him in mock-disapproval when Jack fed Watts a shrimp dumpling, even as she too slid a grilled scallop from a nearby dish to the Boltund as well.

Her eye widened when Jack seemed to recognize Xiura's name, pronouncing it smoothly and correctly. "Oh, do you know Xiura? Yes, she runs a boba tea café right here in the city. She was my forge's very first customer, with an order of kitchen and paring knives. We should stop by her café sometime!"

Absently petting the Boltund's head under the table, Aurelie tugged the dish of grilled scallops, corn, tomatoes, and avocado toward her and dug in heartily. "Mmmm, this is good! No wonder Watts scarfed down that first one so fast. Want to try one?"

Without waiting for an answer, the redhead quickly picked up a scallop with her chopsticks and leaned toward Jack to offer him a bite. The gap between them was so small that Aurelie could feel the warmth of his skin and admire the faint flecks of gold in his dark eyes, glimmering in the distant lights along the shore. Her other hand wandered unconsciously to rest atop Jack's on the table, her fingers entwining with his.

"Remember how we did this last year too?" she murmured, her voice a little huskier than it had been a moment ago. "Now that we're not close enough to the ocean to fall in or drop anything," she added with a self-deprecating smirk.

Aurelie's gaze flickered toward his lips, her own parting as she let out a soft breath. Her body angled closer to him without her even realizing it, and her heartbeat quickened. She couldn't help thinking of how it would feel to have his mouth capture not the offered scallop, but instead her own lips in a deeper kiss than she'd greeted him with, earlier.

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 22:00:59 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

As Aurelie's fingers laced with his, a thrill ran down Jack's spine in spite of the warm summer air. Hearing her voice take on a husky quality, his ears filled with the loud thumping of his heart as his pulse quickened. With his free hand, he slowly ran one fingertip up the side of her arm that held the chopsticks, not daring to take his eyes off her exquisite mouth. As his hand reached the top of her arm, he enfolded her fist in his, steadying the chopsticks even as he moved in toward her.[break][break]

The rich, salty smell of the scallop filled his nostrils as he leaned in past it, locking his lips down onto hers with a firm but gentle pressure. Closing his eyes, he parted his mouth slightly to allow his tongue to caress her lips before he leaned backward, biting the scallop as he passed.[break][break]

"Delicious," he said wink a wink.

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 22:32:33 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]A shudder of surprise and pleasure rippled through Aurelie as Jack leaned forward past the scallop to steal a kiss. Well, was her last conscious thought before she kissed him back, I guess he couldn't really steal something I'm happy to give him. A faint, disappointed sigh escaped her when he drew back, still looking her in the eye, and playfully ate the scallop off the ends of her chopsticks.

"Jack, please," she breathed out, the words catching in her throat. She licked her lips, still tingling from the contact with his, feeling a warm languor suffuse her entire body. The kiss had focused all her disparate, conflicting thoughts and emotions into a single overpowering feeling: desire.

Letting out a low growl filled with a hunger that had nothing to do with food, she watched impatiently as Jack chewed and swallowed the scallop, every passing second a torment of anticipation. As soon as she saw he was done, she pounced. Leaning forward, Aurelie captured his mouth with hers in a deep, needful, almost rapacious kiss, with no softness or gentleness in it, only intense craving and urgency.

The chopsticks clattered free from her fingers, enfolded within his, while her other hand rose to slide along the back of his neck, tangling into his hair. The taste of him overwhelmed her senses, drowning out everything else. Instinctively, her body arched forward to close the tiny remaining gap between them, her hips pressing against his, her nerves ablaze with yearning and eagerness.

Only when the need for air became a must did Aurelie finally pull away, reluctantly. She took a quick, ragged breath.

"Jack," she whispered again, her single eye half-lidded as she looked up at him. Aurelie laughed softly and unsteadily, feeling her heart racing in her chest. "I think we need to take this dinner to-go and continue this..." Her lips slowly curved in a smirk. "Back at my place."

Aurelie would've dragged him back right then and there but for the food still laid out on the table. She sucked in her breath thoughtfully, pondering what to do. Thankfully, one of the food trucks they'd visited had provided a large paper bag, and most of their food had come in paper and Styrofoam containers. Hastily, Aurelie started shoveling food haphazardly into random containers and dropping them into the bag, greedily stealing a kiss from Jack with every carton put away.

When everything was loaded away, she picked up the bag and rose to her feet, pulling Jack behind her by the hand she still hadn't relinquished. "Never mind," she murmured in his ear in a low, husky purr, "all this. Catching up...later. Dinner...later. Right now..."

A soft breath left Aurelie as her fingers traced the lines of his face, the curves of his cheek and jaw, much as she'd done earlier that evening when she'd flung herself at him. This time, though, she looked very certain of herself and what she wanted to happen. "Right now...I just want to get you alone. And enjoy a nice...long...leisurely...and much-awaited night."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 0:35:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: