she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
A Royal Walk [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 2:38:44 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
It was as good as a day as it could be in Hoenn, with the sun shining down from above them. Vanilla had decided to go out and explore a little bit, while adding more things to her team in order to begin her rise to the Gym Challenges. If she was going to try and find her father, it would be the best shot she had. But this route in particular was well known for housing some very crafty and worrisome Pokemon. So she'd wonder what there would be to do in order to make sure something could stand by in case any of her team had gotten hurt or poisoned. The teen whipped out Proxii, typing in a short little message to a friend.

TO: ESLISE

Hey Elise, wanna go on a little walk through Route 123? I'm training for the Gym Challenges.

Surely if the threat of something happening on this poisonous trail wasn't incentive enough for Elise to come, the prospect of helping her train for the gyms would be enough to draw her here. Vanilla parked herself on the outskirts with Proxii, the Rotomphone hovering around as it would be snacking on a bag of Pokemon treats.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Royal Walk [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 19:31:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her phone gets a text from Vanilla where the younger teen asked if the royal wanted to take a walk with her to Route 123 since the other girl wanted to train for gym challenges. She texts back in her message that she’ll be coming via horseback from her Galarian Rapidash since she finished some shopping at the Lilycove Department Store. In a matter of minutes, Elise comes riding in to Route 123 to the spot where her friend was at as the female Galarian Rapidash came to a stop with the woman pulling the royal purple reins of Celeste’s bridle while the horse Pokemon’s saddle was also the same royal purple color with gold accents.[break][break]

Dismounting from the equine Pokemon, the woman gives a friendly wave to her younger pink-haired friend. “I heard you were training for the gym challenges, so it’ll be a good chance for me to train more as a gym trainer for the Mauville City gym’s racing grounds.” With a press on the button of Celeste’s Pokeball, the horse Pokemon would be returned back and swapped out for a little female Eevee. “I think Mima should be suitable for training than my Galarian Rapidash at any rate.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Royal Walk [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 5:27:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARBINK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHARPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
A Royal Walk [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 22:20:14 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Vanilla's expression lightened up at Elise approaching them both. The younger girl's excitement at seeing a Galarian Rapidash would bring back such sweet memories from home. "It's great to see you again!" Vanilla said cheerfully, smiling as the royal would greet her. Proxii would pop out beside her before taking a quick scan of her Rapidash before it would be recalled.

QWCK!

"Great to see you again, Princess!" Proxii said, the Rotomphone hovering about as his owner would fumbled with her glasses again. Vanilla nodded her head alongside Elise as she'd smile up at the woman. "Mhm! I'm trying to get all the badges, so some help will be nice. Although I haven't heard about the Mauville Gym. Do they battle a strange way or something?" They continued along their way as a small Pokémon would hover before them. Vanilla spotted the rock Pokemon as she'd grab Proxii and take a quick scan.

QWCK!

"A Carbink?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. It reminded her of the ore coming along the railways of Motostoke as she'd have pull herself out of her homesick nature. She'd pull away from the memories in her head and then move onto the catching task at hand. "Proxii, c'mon out!" she said, the Rotom flittering out of her phone as it went to hover before the Carbink. "Electroball!" Proxii flit in place, pushing an orc of condensed electricity before him as it launched at the Carbink. It pushed the wandering Pokémon back before a Pokeball thrown by Vanilla went against its body, capturing the ball.

Scanned:

Galarian Rapidash, the Unique Horn Pokémon. Brave and prideful, this Pokémon dashes airily through the forest, its steps aided by the psychic power stored in the fur on its fetlocks. Little can stand up to its psycho cut. Unleashed from this Pokémon's horn, the move will punch a hole right through a thick metal sheet.

Carbink, the Jewel Pokémon. When beset by attackers, Carbink wipes them all out by firing high-energy beams from the gems embedded in its body. It's said that somewhere in the world, there's a mineral vein housing a large pack of slumbering Carbink. It's also said that this pack has a queen.
[/font]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Royal Walk [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 21:58:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A smile came over the Rotom phone greeting her and his trainer asking if the Mauville gym battled in a strange way after saying that she would accept the help for training on future gym challenges. “I wouldn’t say that the Mauville gym does odd battling since it has a traditional format in regular battles, but its non-traditional racing challenge is very wonderful to do.” A small chuckle comes with her response to Vanilla before the female Eevee looks over to the Gloom approaching with its drool dripping onto the ground.[break][break]

“We should get in some practice too. Mima, use Swift!” A command from the woman reaches the small brown fox’s ears as the female Eevee launches forward an array of stars towards the grass type. The Gloom gets pelted by the stars before the wild male grass type sees the Pokeball thrown by the royal, the bright red light sucks in the wild Gloom as he lets the light capture him in.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Gloom!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Royal Walk [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 1:04:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HONCHKROW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COMEUPPANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VAROOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SLOW START
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GYRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
A Royal Walk [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 6:47:50 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Vanilla was intrigued. While she would have expected some kind of traditional battle at a gym, the non traditional battle sounded a lot more fun, even if the idea of racing super fast terrified the girl. It made sense why Elise had ridden a Rapidash here now. She was training for an upcoming race or challenge of some kind. Could you challenge non gym leaders in a gym? Why would she be going anyway? "I'll be doing Mauville's gym soon enough, but would you help me train for a bit, Elise? I could really used help. I don't really do heights or speed well, but I need to win this race." She even gave the princess some baby eyes.

Of course, a nearby floating Honchkrow flew overhead as Vanilla took a quick snap of it for Proxii. QWCK! "Another Elcroball! Let's go!" The Rotom shot out another electric projectile at the bird, shooting it out of the sky. Before it could smash into the ground, Vanilla threw a Pokeball at it.

Scanned:

Honchkrow, the Big Boss Pokémon. A single cry from this nocturnal Pokémon, and more than a hundred of its Murkrow cronies will assemble. It will absolutely not forgive failure from or betrayal by its goons. It has no choice in this if it wants to maintain the order of the flock. If its Murkrow cronies fail to catch food for it, or if it feels they have betrayed it, it will hunt them down wherever they are and punish them.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Royal Walk [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 7:45:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Taking the Pokeball that contained a newly caught Gloom, the royal knows that people had wanted to see what the Master of Faster was like in his gym and Vanilla asking for her to help her with training made sense why the younger girl wanted to challenge Josh’s gym first. “I would not mind helping you train since the speed of each mount does vary and how they can deal with turns.” Though she does watch the young Galarian girl catch a Honchkrow with her Rotom’s help, the wild Varoom gets ready to fight the female Eevee.[break][break]

Yet, the small steel type makes a confused noise as the Gloom bursts out of his Pokeball to show off for the Eevee where he probably thought the stream of purple Acid would damage it. The Gloom realizes his error as the Acid not only didn’t affect the Varoom, but Mima would leap at the Varoom and Bite down on it. As the wild Varoom tried to use Parting Shot, Mima dodges the attack, clamps down onto the steel type with Bite, and jumps off so Elise tosses a Pokeball at the Varoom to catch it with the red light sucking it in.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Varoom!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Royal Walk [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 4:13:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD JIGGLYPUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIMIC

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXICROAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON TOUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS CHOP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
Vanilla Kingsley
A Royal Walk [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 9:06:58 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Vanilla was relieved that she could rely on Elise to help her out with stuff! "Thanks! I've been kind of nervous about waiting for my turn." The girl said to the royal. She'd walk to pick up her Pokeball with the Honchkrow inside, placing it inside of her bag as she'd spin back around to watching Elise deal with a stray Varoom. Watching expectantly, Vanilla would continue her story once the battle had concluded. "I don't really do heights well...The last time I did, i passed out while with some friends." She explained briefly, recalling the tale with the Ranger and the boy around her age.

Her eyes went towards a nearby Toxicroak that had been busy scavenging for berries nearby, roaming around between bushes as she commanded Proxii to launch another Electroball out to damage the Pokémon. The frog was pushed back from the attack, glaring towards the offending Rotom with its hands raised. "Shock Wave, Proxii!" The Rotom crackled with glee, emitting a fierce, powerful wave around itself as the Toxicroak was paralyzed from the attack. Using this to her advantage, Vanilla threw a Pokeball at the suffering creature. Its form disappeared into the ball before rocking back and forth.

"I don't really have a land Pokemon as well. Cauli would be the only riding Pokémon that I would have. And I don't think I can just hop on board with her without some training."

Scanned:

Toxicroak, the Toxic Mouth Pokémon. It bounces toward opponents and gouges them with poisonous claws. No more than a scratch is needed to knock out its adversaries. Its crimson claws contain a virulent toxin. This toxin can be made into a tonic by diluting it, mixing it with several types of wild grass, and boiling it down over two days.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Royal Walk [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 22:06:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nervousness in taking on a gym challenge was fine, the royal was planning on taking the challenge against the Verdanturf’s gym leader when she was ready to and it made her a bit nervous to go against Noah. “I understand that completely. This nervousness is also what I feel when I’ll be tackling Noah’s gym soon.” She replied to the smaller girl since the royal wouldn’t know if Noah would go easy on her or not, but he appeared to be friendly when she met with him for the first time.[break][break]

While she returns her newly caught Gloom back inside his Pokeball, the Eevee notices the presence of a small pink Pokemon coming towards them with big blue eyes. “We should get some good battle practice with this one since Jigglypuff are your level.” She talks a little to the brown fox as Mima rushes forward to Tackle the pink fairy type to the ground. The Jigglypuff squeals from being tackled though the other small female gets up to use Mimic on the female Eevee’s Tackle.[break][break]

The fox ran forward to Tackle the Jigglypuff again as the ambassador takes out a Pokeball to toss at the Jigglypuff, finding the pink Pokemon a good addition to get training with. “If you don’t have a good land Pokemon, I have some of Eevee’s evolutions which might be some good practice mounts for riding. I don’t think my Absol as the mount I use for gym training would be a good fit.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Jigglypuff!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Royal Walk [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 4:47:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLOETTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUCKY CHANT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights