Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Fashion Rivalry [C]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 1:43:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Having run out of her favorite tea blends at home, the royal and her Mismagius would make a run to the Lilycove Department Store to see if the store restocked on one of her favorites being earl grey. Though Mana had other plans as the purple ghost poked at her mistress over to a store selling women’s clothing and the latest fashion. Dresses, purse bags, skirts, and everything that women wanted for their fashion were in each rack with the Mismagius’ eyes moving over to the dresses in dark colors.[break][break]

“I don’t think you can wear them yourself, but I will allow you to pick for me.” The princess giggles a little as Mana nods to her, the ghost smiling and trying to see which one fit her mistress better. Elise wasn’t a stranger in picking out the dresses that the maids and butlers chose for her though now that she was on her own, the feeling of being independent without the aid of servants felt relaxing.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

pearbeard

libby
she/her
april fourteenth
lilycove
asexual
petty thief
grunt
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2 posts
Libby Clyne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pearbard
Libby Clyne
Fashion Rivalry [C]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 18:57:35 GMT
Libby Clyne Avatar
LIBBY CLYNE
word 466
twentynine
thief
roleplay

Click. Click. Click, click, cliiiick. Tiny hot pink heels walked along the smooth linoleum of the mall. Bubblegum pink hair spilled down in thick, heat treated curls with bright butterfly clips attached. Libby wore a short tight gingham print tank top/skirt combo that had been stolen somewhat recently at a store further down in the mall. Best if she avoided that area. Hanging from a daisy embroidered pouch was a Gothita glaring at everything. Gotty did not enjoy being an accessory. Especially in the hideously pink garbage her trainer liked to wear. Needless to say they were not well-matched. Libby had a tiny scratch across the tip of her nose when Gotty tried to bite his way to freedom. But fashion was pain!

Tea shop: blugh old lady store. Stationary Store: meh for lovesick tweens. Click, click down the hallway barely glancing at anything. It was all so beige and casual now. Fashion had begun to be boring! It was a struggling to find anything to buy, well steal really. At least there were accessory shops that offered something a little more than a dangling pearl. She strolled over the open store, opening a small compact mirror as if to check her makeup. Oh so carefully she spun around, “Ugh this lighting is so horrible!” Attempting to catch the shop attendant in her view. ”Ah there we go. Much better.” A tiny hand snagged three clips of earrings in the pink section while the cashier was wringing someone up. Gotty merely rolled his eyes used to her stealing. Snapping shut the compact startling the Pokemon from it's boredom. “Gooothh!” Libby picked up the pace as the small Pokemon began to violently swing from the bag. She slipped into the nearest clothing store attempting to blend it.

Heart was racing at the thrill of theft! She grinned to herself before peering around to make sure no one had followed her. “Oh gross, goth stuff!” Libby began to idly push the clothing to the side keeping one glimmering, falsie lashed eye out for security. Someone giggled nearby. Bright pink head swiveled around thinking that someone was laughing at her! After coming back to Lilycove she'd gotten weirded out stares, malicious giggles and the dreaded hand behind mouth gossip! So what. She wouldn't be caught dead in the current fashion trends.

Were they making fun of her? A small girl wearing black was speaking to a floating ghost Pokemon. Libby and Gotty shivered in fear. Neither liked ghost Pokemon. Humph the girl looked cheap and tacky. “Hey the funeral home called they want their lace table cloth back!" She smirked at the small girl. It sounded insulting, right? Gothita closed his eyes in embarrassment. How did he get stuck with a spoiled, dumb adult??! It was so much easier picking on a single kid then pack of casuals hanging around the city. Maybe the kid had something good to steal? "I'm surprised that you haven't killed anyone with that hat..?" She trailed off at the end unsure if it was a hat or hair accessory. Either way it was tacky.

ooc

miawaka from paradise kiss | PLAYED BY: pearbeard

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Fashion Rivalry [C]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 19:47:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A voice made the Mismagius nudge her trainer over to a pink-haired older lady wearing what looked like fur coat and probably had some finer accessories called out that the funeral home wanted their black lace table cloth back. This woman had her Gothita with her, but unluckily for the lady being like a stuck up teenage prom queen from, the royal was very used to some people back home being very hurtful to both her and her mother.[break][break]

“I beg your pardon? Perhaps your taste of elegance is very different back where you are from, but I choose to dress however I want.” An annoyed glare and a frown comes from the female royal as the lady proceeds to talk about the hat worn on the royal’s head. “It is a fascinator gifted from my paternal grandmother, but I will not kill anyone…unless they dare to threaten the safety of Galar and the Galarian people that I care for as its royal ambassador and princess.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights