he/him
twenty-three
Jubilife City
homosexual
Freelance reporter
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
10 posts
Ryan Clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kth
Ryan Clark
Report 03: Where two countries meet
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 18:54:00 GMT
Ryan Clark Avatar
Today was quite moody day in Mauville city it was cloudy with some rain Ryan took a small sip of his coffee and opened his laptop. Ryan was sitting a small cozy café he had walked pass by a couple of times now, he didn't really want to spent his entire day in his apartment all day starring aimlessly to the ceiling while laying on his couch. He was considering inviting his landlady for dinner she lives alone in a apartment underneath his but then he remembered she was out of the city for a week going to a spa near mt. Chimney. So he decided to finally go to the café where he was surrounded by people, it wasn't really busy in the café despite it being lunch people probably want to deal with the weather.

After opening his laptop he grabbed a pair of computer glasses he wears when working writing articles behind a screen can be taxing for the eyes so his mom got them for him. His mom works for Jubilife TV as a reporter while his dad is a newscaster for the channel, reporting is in his blood. Speaking of his mom he was about to call her in a video call app on his laptop he promised her to ring in at least once a week to check up on him. He opened the app and not a second later he received a call notification from his mom, he quickly connected his earbuds to the laptop and quickly accepted the call before the notifaction would disappear.

Hi honey! I'm so glad to see you! How are you doing? The first thing that greeted him when his mom appeared was her warm smile. I'm also glad to see you as well mom! I'm doing good! You know you're really impatient I had barely opened the app and you started a call didn't even had my earbuds connected. His mom giggled. You know how impatient us reporters are! Always hunting for the next scoop! Speaking of which I noticed you've been quite busy since you arrived! His mom sounded really proud. Yeah I have! For the next thirty minutes they talked how things were in Hoenn as well back home in Sinnoh. By the way honey before we end the call... You know you didn't really had to make the journey to Hoenn right? Your dad and I could've gotten you a job here at Jubilife TV... His mom's voice sounded a bit sad. I know mom... I's just... Ugh how do I say this? I just don't want to be seen as the kid that got his position because of his parents... I want to make a name of myself on my own! Without the help of his parents... Ryan did his best not to come of as angry. I know that sweety... And your dad and I are really proud of you! But don't hesitate to call up on your parents if you need help! Anyway I'm logging off for now. It was nice talking to you again! Later honey! The both of them exchanged goodbyes and ended the call.

Ryan sighed a bit and took a final sip from his coffee that had almost gone cold. He reached for his bag to grab some notes for his latest article but as his hand left his back he lost his grip and paper spread everywhere around the café. Ah crap! I'm so sorry! He made a small apology to the staff and quickly started to collect the notes that had spread across the floor.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 19:15:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She’s gotten a day off from working at Mauville's racing grounds inside the gym as its gym trainer to finish some of the legislative papers that needed to be signed. Appointments from Galarian immigrants were on her phone’s calendar to remember the days where she had to meet with them over how they’re doing in Hoenn, whether they’re satisfied living here in the region, and if they’re having thoughts of bringing some of their family members over. The dark magenta haired woman brings a neat stack of papers clipped together to the cafe as her Polteageist follows closely behind.[break][break]

As the royal goes inside the cafe, Elise gets greeted with the sight of papers strewn about while a man is trying to pick them up. “Do you need help, sir?” She spoke to the brunette in a rather refined Galarian accent tipped with a bit of Johtonian from her mother's native tongue though if he doesn’t need much help since he’s picking them up then he probably has this in the bag. Placing the stack on the table as Chamomile reaches for the black ballpoint pen from her handbag, Elise starts to bend down to pick up the dropped papers anyway, probably because he would’ve struggled to do it alone.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kth

he/him
twenty-three
Jubilife City
homosexual
Freelance reporter
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
10 posts
Ryan Clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kth
Ryan Clark
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 20:04:20 GMT
Ryan Clark Avatar
In a panic Ryan grabbed as many papers as he could he even had to crawl underneath someone else's table to grab a couple. I am so sorry! After a quick apology he quickly crawled on the floor to look for more papers when suddenly he was met with a set of legs in front of him. He looked up and noticed the legs belonged to a woman with dark magenta hair, she offered her help in a accent he had never heard before. Oh thank you miss but that won't be necessary I almost have everything! As Ryan tried to get back on his feet the papers slipped out of his hand again. Oh crap not again! As quick as he was back on his feet he went back on his knees to collect the pages.

When he finally got them all he noticed the woman also collected a few for him. Hehe seems I really needed the help after all. Thank you miss! He collected the pages of the woman and placed them next to his laptop. Please allow me to buy you a drink! He was not going to take a no for a answer. My name is Ryan! Ryan Clark I am a freelance reporter and I recently moved to Hoenn from the Sinnoh region! May I ask your name, miss? After he had asked her name he noticed a unfamiliar Pokémon behind her. Oh hello there! And who might you be? Ryan looked at the Pokémon with a warm smile.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 21:38:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While he drops some of the papers he was trying to pick up, the woman helps to gather a few of the papers off the ground and gives it to the brunette. It didn’t take very long for the papers to get right back near the man’s laptop as he thanked her for her help, offered to buy her a drink, and introduced his name. “You’re welcome, I thought you might want another hand on those papers.” Giving a nod to the man, she goes on to reply to his other words. “I don’t mind if you buy me a drink, feel free to.”[break][break]

When he asks for her name, the royal responds with a little smile. “A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ryan. My name is Elise Calcifet, royal Galarian ambassador of Hoenn.” With her hand, the Galarian ambassador makes a curtsy since she doesn’t really forget the manners her father, the Prince of Galar, teaches her. “Oh and this is my royal butler, Chamomile. My Polteageist has been in my service for a long while." A little laugh comes from the woman as Chamomile tips the lid a bit like he’s greeting the man with a tip of his ‘hat’.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kth

he/him
twenty-three
Jubilife City
homosexual
Freelance reporter
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
10 posts
Ryan Clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kth
Ryan Clark
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 19:04:18 GMT
Ryan Clark Avatar
The woman didn't decline his offer for a drink. I'm glad to hear! Please order anything you like! The woman introduced herself as Elise Calcifet a ambassador from Galar. Ohhh so you're from the Galar region! I've heard some about the region but never met anyone who is from there! Ryan thought for himself he actually didn't meet a lot of people from different regions, it only started when he went to Hoenn where he met people from different regions. He actually felt a bit bad for calling himself a reporter when he wasn't even that involved in other regions. Ryan made a sad face without himself noticing but that face quickly faded when Elise introduced her Pokémon. It's a pleasure to meet you sir Chamomile! Ryan returned the hat tipping motion even though he wasn't wearing one. Polteageist eh? That must be a Pokémon from Galar! I wonder what more Pokémon could be from there! Ryan thought to himself.

In that moment a idea occurred in Ryan. Oh miss Elise! Please sit down! Ryan motioned a hand towards the table he was sitting at. As Ryan sat down he cleared this throat almost nervous to speak. M-miss Elise! If you'd allow me! I-I'd very much like to interview you! Ryan didn't knew why he was so nervous to ask someone to be interviewed at this point he had already done a couple of interviews. A-as I said earlier, I am a freelance reporter who writes a blog called Poké Channel 9! I-I w-write many kinds of blogs and even done a few interviews and I-I thought it'd be interesting for my readers to learn some things regarding Galar and the kind of work you do for Galarians who call Hoenn there home! Ryan hoped he didn't overwhelm Elise by his talking.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 1:11:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Since the cafe did have a variety of drinks from coffee, lattes, and some fruity refreshers, she responds with her order to the brunette. “If you would be very kind to order me a green tea latte, you have my thanks.” While the reporter makes the same hat tipping motion to the Polteageist even if Ryan didn’t have a hat on, Chamomile smiles back at the man. “I met with my good friend, Josh, who’s from the region my mother calls home. Johto is very beautiful too and Ecruteak’s considered the most traditionally historical city.” She does love talking about her mother’s hometown whenever she came to visit her from living in Hammerlocke in Galar.[break][break]

When he gives her a seat to sit down, the ambassador takes her seat as the reporter says he wants to interview her since he thought it would be interesting for his readers to learn about Galar and what she did for the Galarians who called Hoenn their home. “I don’t mind having to be interviewed by you and letting your readers know more about the country my father is born and raised in. My elder cousin, the Galarian crown prince, is teaching me currently on its politics.” The royal ambassador responds with a nod and waited for him to start his questions.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]