awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
two decades in an instant [gg]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 21:22:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Had he not been fast enough to save the falling lady from the knocked-out Noivern, well, they’d have major problems.

It was just pure-ass luck at this point that had him swap out Pokémon, and literally throw his blue-plumed Braviary skywards to save miss Elise (who he learned was ’s cousin, nice) from becoming a statistic in this… strange location.

Of course he couldn’t help but frequent the ‘King’s court’ (where of course he’d shoehorned into working for his buddy) and was surprised to see that she was there too.

“Does anyone keep track of the time? More like—do they follow the same time frame we do. Like, back in the outside world where we came from?”

At this point, titles had little meaning—whether or not she was a princess, to be honest they were all human.

timeline: two weeks to their arrival in Hammerlocke

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 23:21:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She was thankful that she hasn’t turned into a pancake down onto the stone pavement of the Hammerlocke streets thanks to the blue Braviary flying in the nick of time to catch her from the air. Her elder cousin would’ve worried so much if she was in grave danger, but she could see the face of relief on the older crown prince since he’s now the ‘King’ of Hammerlocke along with a few other royals. The court of King Remiel needed people to carry out the official royal duties when he’s busy and she does shoehorn herself into working for the prince.[break][break]

The royal still is in her tactical combat uniform and brushing a black gloved hand over the wings of her Noivern, the bat dragon nudges her head a bit onto her arm as Minerva gives a soft growl. Her wings and body had been tended to with some bandages to make sure the dragon was healing right. From hearing the familiar voice ask if people here followed the same time frame they did…back in their own world, she turns to see the approaching figure of the Fortree gym leader.[break][break]

“I presume that would be the case. It does feel as if the passage of time flows normally.” A composed reply comes from the Galarian ambassador in a better attempt to hide that her true feelings were ones of anxiety and worry over the fact that wasn’t with her. “It would also appear we are working under ’s royal court. I was tending to my Noivern’s condition and Minerva is getting better.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 21:17:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You think we should like, have someone keep track of time for… for everyone?

His tone went quiet at the implication. They’d already been here for what felt like two weeks, but it felt like way longer than that.

“Since… I don’t know… it feels like we’re going to be stuck here for a while.”

At the sight of her Noivern, his brows furrow in concern.

“Allow me.”

While his Braviary is off somewhere doing something for Hammerlocke (either it was making deliveries, or were they trying to see if Kyouya was viable for a transport system, he wasn’t sure) he then summoned his Gardevoir, who appeared in a flash of red light.

“Can I approach your Noivern?”

At the same time, the Gardevoir flares a reassuring ‘presence’ around them—the two humans and the Noivern—showing her intention to heal the other Pokémon.

timeline: two weeks to their arrival in Hammerlocke

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 21:55:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It may be a bit of an arduous task for everyone to keep track of time for everyone, but it was the best solution given that they wouldn’t know how long they were stuck here in ‘Galar’ for a while. “I think it’ll be the best we can do…for everyone. As much as I’d hate to be stuck here for a while, I’ll have to make the most out of living here and helping wherever I can in the city.” She replied to the blond, wondering if her Polteageist butler was cleaning and taking care of the ambassador’s office while she was gone. [break][break]

Maybe Lucia was taking the calls for her and telling all those immigrants that the Galarian ambassador was out right now and had to reschedule at a later date.[break][break]

The gym leader sends out his Gardevoir in a flash of red light from a Pokeball when he gets concerned for her Noivern and asks if he could approach her. “You may, I don’t mind.” She gives her Noivern a little pat on the head to give her some reassurance that Mr. Ivanov can heal her before stepping aside to allow him to approach the dragon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 22:07:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

By now his clothing has changed. What he’d originally worn coming in here was mostly gone, having either been scrapped or sacrificed into what he was trying to fashion for himself.

There were the beginnings of a rudimentary bow slung on his back along with a quiver of handmade arrows the next time they find some time alone, and he sighed.

“We have a postal system now… I’m going to try and see if I can get replies to the letters I sent out to Ballonlea and Circlechest… uhh, Circhester. Sorry. That place name always trips me up.”

Asides from running errands for King , most days he would be found out at either the archery range, or making his own arrows, or waiting for replies to letters he’d sent to and .

(Shh, we don’t talk about the unsent letters piling up in his room, though.)

“You know how we talked about before, how we should keep track of time for everyone? How… how’s that going for you?”

timeline: two years and eight months to their arrival in Hammerlocke

(timeskip FC is Yuri Leclerc from FE3H)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 22:30:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A time of peace from the major fight in two years time meant that she could have a change in clothing. Trading away her tactical combat uniform, she’s in medieval looking clothing, made for the upper class, which would be easy to move in than an elaborate gown even though she’s the cousin to King . The royal still works at his court for some errands that Remiel asks her for as the flying type gym leader mentions they have a postal office to send letters to the other three cities: Balloonlea, Molostoke, and Circhester and says he’s going to see if he got replies to the letters he sent to those three territories.[break][break]

The last one was a bit of a harder name to say. Even she kind of struggled with how to say it sometimes.[break][break]

“I hope to send a few letters to King and . It has been a bit of a long while since I’ve last spoke with them.” A nod comes from the younger cousin of King Remiel when the man asks how she was doing with keeping track of the time for everyone. “As for that, I’ve been doing alright on that end. May I ask the same to you?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Timeskip FC: Medea from Fate series

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 5:52:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He chuckled.

“If we had phones, this would be easy, but…”

He sighed.

He knew how was attempting to research into how to improve communication between the cities, but that was about it. How had they survived this long without technology, he’ll never know.

(How the hell did people living in medieval times survive without anything they were accustomed to in the present day still continued to baffle him.)

His thoughts then wandered towards the slowly-growing pile of unsent letters that were building up on the table in his room.

“You’ll find it weird, then, how I keep track of time. I have… letters. Letters that I write, but I know I can’t send. Because the person I want to send them to… isn’t here. I would know if he was.”

Of course, he was referring to .

“How about you? Do you… do you have any unsent letters as well?”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 6:30:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

If using phones would be that easier to communicate between the cities and their royalty than having to rely on the letters to know what the were all up to, she would use her own smartphone in a heartbeat. Knowing that Paxton was working on making the communications work between all the other cities, the research probably had gone a bit far given the man was very busy on that front. Technology didn’t work well in what was considered the medieval ‘Galar’ and the peasants didn’t know much on modern tech in their era.[break][break]

The gym leader talks about keeping track of the time through the unsent letters he wrote and wanted to send to the one person, but they weren’t here. A small pang of anxiety hits her, she does know the longing to see someone that she can’t really reach through her own letters she wrote to .[break][break]

“I very much know the feeling very well as I also have unsent letters I wrote to someone I hold dear. He is…someone I cannot reach at the moment, but I worry so much on how he is doing.” Her tone becomes sad and wistful while there were others who found some love within this strange world.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 6:44:30 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He doesn’t mean to pry, however curiosity gets the better of him and he asks.

“Who is it, if you don’t mind my asking?”

Maybe it’s someone he knows from back home?

(Imagine the hilarious reaction when he realizes that it is someone he’d encountered previously, back where they came from.)

“If I was well-versed with researching technology, then I would definitely try to help out there, but… well, it’s not a field I’m familiar with.”

Another sigh escaped him. Just how were they going to get the hell out of here, and get back home? He idly wondered why some of their number seemed to have all but given up—he hadn’t, though. Not yet, at least.

“I was thinking. What if we… has it ever crossed your mind that a lot of the people who came here with us have… you know… stopped trying to find a way back home? Don’t you find it odd… that they gave up already? So soon?”

He looked down after those words.

“And then… there’s the little problem of people asking for my hand in marriage. Mine. They… they don’t understand why I keep declining their requests… rather, I don’t think they’ll ever understand why I do such a thing.”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 7:08:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, there was no shame in indulging Mr. Ivanov’s curiosity, so she gives him an answer. “Ah, well… The man I thought of the past two years and wrote all those letters for is Amor Rose.” She did have a painting of the silver-haired man in his business suit at her home where she could remember him by and whether he was also still thinking of her somewhere, she probably wouldn’t know. [break][break]

Out of their group in the city, there were a few who were tech-savvy, but she wasn’t good with working well with technical things. “I don’t have knowledge in operating technology well, so I can’t help with the research either.” [break][break]

She did wonder why their number were giving up going back home to the time they belonged to which put a lot of worry whether they would like to stay in a city without machines and modern tech. “Come to think of it, I did find it strange that everyone else is giving up so easily on figuring out how to get back home.” She replied to the older man, almost as if…the others were happily going to stay there. “I’ve declined requests for my hand in marriage from the other men too. They don’t understand that I only stay with one man.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 7:26:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Once she mentioned ’s name, though, something suddenly itched at the back of his brain. And then, just like that—

“Oh, my god. His Dragonite gave my Salamence one hell of a time, you know. When he came by and challenged my gym in Fortree. The one-on-one match was definitely for the ages. I don’t want to be on the opposite side of that Dragonite of his in a battle.”

A reminder of home, strongly influenced since one of the Pokémon in question was with him. Strange, isn’t it, how he easily remembered that?

(There are also a number of jokes tied with , although this is not the character they normally appear on!)

“I know Remy’s not giving up, but… you remember what happened to him last year? When that huge-ass Charizard suddenly appeared?”

It was like that fire stirred up another long-forgotten memory buried deep in his subconscious—one of a certain getting burned alive the higher they ascended that accursed tower, all those years ago…

“I fucking thought we were going to lose him.”

Thankfully, King Calcifet survived to live another day—but at what cost, though?

“…the reason why I keep declining all those proposals is because… I am loyal to one man, and one only.”

He, of course, was talking about the sun to his moon; the Vierdon to his Saba (which was hilarious since both of the Skiddo were Frog’s however Saba liked to eat everything so that was him, definitely); the hammer that brought the walls of his secret garden crashing down—

“It hurts, though. Not being able to send him all those letters in my room. Because… because when I came here, we had an argument before I left Fortree to check out what had happened… and now we’re all in here.”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 7:57:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Listening to the gym leader talk about Amor’s Dragonite giving his Salamence a hell of a hard time in his gym match, she hasn’t gone up against his Dragonite with any her other dragons yet. Hers was very wanting to fight with fellow dragons to keep her strength up. “I hope my own Dragonite can match with his, she always trains with the other dragons in my care. It does sound like a match worth seeing from the stands.” Well, she wasn’t sure if hers could take Amor’s in a fight, but they might be really evenly matched.[break][break]

Remembering that Remiel himself fought against the Dynamaxed Charizard and the purple-haired male describing that they almost lost him last year made her sigh too. “Yes, I remember that he lost an arm during the attack. I’m glad we didn’t lose him and I hope he can recover.” If they had lost him, she wouldn’t know what to do since he was the one that tutored her into becoming the Galarian ambassador of Hoenn.[break][break]

Anyhow, he talks about the reason why he kept declining so many proposals as he’s very loyal to one man and only the man he stayed with. They both got into an argument before the gym leader left his gym to see what was going on in Route 120. “I also had Amor worry for me before I left to check what was going on with the two legendary hounds of Galar coming to Hoenn from Galar. While I might have been impulsive in being separated from him, my duty as Galarian ambassador really compelled me to investigate what was really going on with why they came to Hoenn and those strange beasts.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 2:25:16 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Maybe there was something good coming out of him being an isolated little… hermit.

People rarely paid attention to what you did, mostly. Unless it was someone who was looking out for you.

Well, that was supposed to be the case—at least until he’d come back, just before sunrise one day, looking battered and worse for wear.

“Damn it,” he hissed as he pat his Braviary’s head. “I know you tried. We both did. But it’s impossible…”

Sliding off the Pokémon’s back, he then recalled the blue-plumed avian, allowing him some respite of rest. Who knew that travelling between cities was a bad idea right now?!

No wonder letters took a while to get back when he’d sent them out!

He needed to catch his breath for a while. That… that was definitely a wasted attempt of time.

timeline: three years and four months to their arrival in Hammerlocke

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 3:08:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Minerva had shown some signs of aging since the three years that they had vanquished the two threats to the city thought the ambassador gives the old girl a rest in her Pokeball and sends out her Mismagius to do a patrol around the streets. A familiar purple-haired man comes back from the city’s gates on the back of his blue Braviary, bruised and battered, and definitely someone who needed some medical attention. Elise rushes over to his side in an expression of worry once he gets off the back of his large bird and recalled the shiny Braviary for a rest.[break][break]

"What happened?” She asks the Fortree gym leader as her Mismagius floats over to her side. From the looks of it, he probably had to do an attempt of seeing if they could get outside of the city to travel to the others. “I assume that you were trying to see if you can go outside of Hammerlocke?”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 3:38:41 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Pretty much,” he breathed out, holding up a finger to confirm her point.

“I made all the necessary preparations, I did everything, I even waited for it to be a full moon out so I could travel by its light but… the air not too far out from the city is just. It’s bad.”

As if to prove a point, he made a few gestures, mostly of him waving his hands like warding off a horrible smell. It was like an omnipotent barricade that surrounded them—enough to keep them all trapped.

“I’m pretty sure others have tried to travel outwards from here, but on land,” he continued as he steadied himself. “Nobody tried the aerial option yet, so I fancied myself to be the first. Guess how that turned out, though.

He sighed again as he ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

“No wonder letters sent out into the world take a long time to reply back. The entire place beyond here has been fucking blighted, and that’s an understatement. I can also take a pretty good guess that this is how it is in the other cities.”

timeline: three years and four months to their arrival in Hammerlocke

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights