awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
two decades in an instant [gg]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 16:34:25 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Just outside of Hammerlocke… things. Things are looking hopeful, but we can’t go too far from beyond the city limits. It’s… tough, considering that these wildflowers normally grow anywhere and everywhere there’s dirt and water,” he hummed quietly.

“Some of the others are trying to bring some color… some greenery back into the city limits, so they’ve been bringing back wildflowers to replant. It’s been awfully slow going, though.”

And then it was here at this point he was hit with his crippling indecision—one of his major problems whenever it came to doing something absolutely serious.

Go on and get with the program before your bravado deserts you! he yelled at himself from within the deepest recesses of his mind.

“Okay, so. Uhm. Remember what we talked about the last time we were here?” he finally managed to say a few moments later.

timeline: six years, seven months and eleven days to their arrival in Hammerlocke

(timeskip FC is Yuri Leclerc from FE3H)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 1:28:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The poison outside of the city would’ve made traveling to the other cities harder, so she’d have to stay and run errands for Remiel’s court until then. He talks about the wildflowers being brought back to Hammerlocke to replant and it was slow going through how much poison they would have to get through. “I’m hoping that it will clear away soon. I have some people to visit when it’s not as poisonous outside.” She replied to Alexei while thinking of Ollie, a senior ranger captain who really brought her out of her shell a bit and someone she admired for how happy and extroverted he was.[break][break]

When he asks if she remembered what they talked about the last time they came here, she gives the gym leader a nod. “Yes, I remember that we talked about working together in a ‘marriage’ of convenience or something like that. Is there something on your mind, Mr. Alexei?” As long as the suitors weren’t bothering them both now, she would be too happy to work alongside a fellow member of her elder cousin’s royal court.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Timeskip FC: Medea from Fate series

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 23:02:25 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You… you know how the rest of the people don’t seem to take a hint, even if you’ve already turned them down in so many ways you can think of?”

He felt his throat going dry the longer he lingered on these thoughts.

It was at this point he then pulled out the hewn ring—while it looked deceptively plain, there was a small, purple stone inlaid on its surface.

“You… well, I know it’s just for show, but… you know, I can ask Remy to preside over the ceremony—would you accept this ring?”

Even if deep inside, yes, deep in the darkest, dankest reaches of his soul he knew he was gay as the universe existed—this was for appearance’s sake.

timeline: six years, seven months and eleven days to their arrival in Hammerlocke

(timeskip FC is Yuri Leclerc from FE3H)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 18:18:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Those people never took the hint that she was with someone else though one couldn’t fault them for thinking she was alone. “I think…they must have thought I was alone and without a partner. That was the reason why they sought me out, but the faces on those men were uncanny.” After having lost the man she loved now, she couldn’t turn to having another love to care for. Out there, he probably felt the same where she wasn’t aware that he probably was alive.[break][break]

When Alexei gives her the ring and asks if she wanted to marry him, the royal gives him a quiet nod. “I will accept. You make me the happiest woman in the world.” This was for an appearance of looking like they were married with each of their lovers being separated from them. She still had to think of what kind of dinner to make for herself and Alexei, probably something with Slowpoke Tails.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Timeskip FC: Medea from Fate series

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights